没关系
That's okay.
所以他把你关在房♥间里?
Is that why he locked you in the room?
我试图逃跑
I tried to run,
但被他抓到
but he caught me.
他把我关在上面,然后去找人帮他止血
He locked me up and went to get more help for his bad bleeding.
他是不是在生我的气?
He was mad at me, wasn't he?
你知道他在哪吗?
Do you know where he is?
他不在这里?
He's not here?
不在
No.
他会来吗?
Is he coming?
不会
No.
他去天堂了吗?
Has he gone to heaven?
警长?
Sargeant?
他不会回来了?
He's not coming back?
不会
No.
不会,素儿,他不会回来了
No, Zoe. He won't be back.
他走了
He's gone.
他死了
He died.
可是…
But then...
没了爸爸我该怎么办?
who am I gonna be... without my Dad?
嘿,爸
Hey. Hey, Pops.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
他没事
He's all good.
他只是…
He's just...
他很安静
he's been real quiet.
一直在看电视
Just been watching T.V.
我觉得他有点担心
I think he's a little worried.
可能有点难为情,但…
Maybe embarrassed. But...
他没事了
He's alright.
好,谢了,尊尼,我送你出去
Okay. Thanks, Johnny, I'll walk you out.
嘿,你可以的
Hey, you got this.
你记得今天发生什么事吗?
You remember what happened today?
今天…我在凯莉酒吧
Today... I was at Kelly's.
没错
You were. You were.
但你记得在这里发生什么事吗?
But you remember what happened here?
不,我不记得…大家都还好吗?
No, I didn't... is everybody all right?
嗯,大家都没事
Yeah, everyone's okay. Yeah.
这让我很担心你
It made me worried for you.
我只是希望你能感到安全
I just want you to feel safe.
我希望我们家能感到安全
And I want our family to be safe.
我得照顾大家,这是我的工作
I got to take care of everyone. That's my job.
你、玛凯、金,是我的责任
You, Mack, Kim. That's my job.
你得照顾大家
You got to take care of people.
对
Yeah.
我只是不知道
And I just don't know
自己能不能用这种方式继续下去
that I can do that with the way things have been going.
我研究了几间在芝加哥的照护中心
I looked into some facilities here in Chicago.
有一间挺好的,离这里一英里远
And there's a really nice one a mile away.
我想或许…
I think maybe now is the time...
你该搬过去了
for you to move in there.
你知道吗?
You know?
我每天都会去看你
And I'll come visit you every day,
姬蒂也会,我们会带小萨和玛凯去
so will Kate, we'll bring Sam and Mack.
那里真的很棒
It's really nice.
你会很安全的,所以…
And you'll be safe, so...
对不起…
I'm sorry...
再说一次你的名字
remind me your name.
我是亚当
It's Adam.
好吗?
All right?
素儿
真实身份?
我查遍了全国犯罪实验室,和失踪人口的资料
I've searched crime labs and missing persons all across the country
始终没有结果
and I just... I keep coming up empty.
所以,身为一个老百姓
So, um, here as a civilian.
我真的很想帮这孩子找回她的名字
I just... really want to give this child her name back.
要进行家族DNA检测
For a familial D.N.A. search,
我们需要孩子和监护人的同意
we'll need permission from the child and guardian.
我想你需要的资料都在这里
I think this is everything you need right there.
看起来没问题
These all look in order.
好的
All right.
鲁塞克警员
Officer Ruzek,
这类搜索很困难,往往不会成功
these searches are often difficult or unsuccessful.
DNA检测只是整个,搜索过程的一部分
D.N.A. testing is just one step in a larger process.
你可能得用传统的调查方式,来确认这女孩的身份
You'll probably need traditional research to identify this girl.
我理解
I understand. Yeah.
我们准备好深入调查了
We're ready to dig.
我知道今天是星期天
I know it's Sunday.
大家都很忙
We're all busy.
真的感激不尽
I can't thank you enough.
有我们在
We got you.
下一步是什么?
What's next?
他们的一名远亲有部分DNA相符
A distant relative of theirs matched as a partial,
他们肯自愿接受DNA检测吗?
would they be willing to take a voluntary D.N.A. test?
你好,我们正在用族谱资料,来确认一名年轻女孩的身份
Hi. We're trying to identify a young girl using ancestry,
我能和主管谈一下吗?
is there a chance that I can speak with a supervisor?
没错,我们认为她在中西部长大的
That's right. Um... We believe she grew up in the Midwest.
对,你的DNA会被纳入数据库
Yes, your D.N.A. will be put in a database.
听着,我明白…
Look, I understand...
但这能帮我们查出,一名被绑♥架♥孩子的身份
but this will help identify a kidnapped child.
我们认为她是在2018年被绑♥架♥的,当时她大概两岁
We think she was taken in twenty-eighteen, when she was two.
嗯,没错
Yeah, that's right.
不,我们都是志愿的
No, this is all a team of volunteers.
不,这不是警方的要求
No, this is not a police request.
对,我可以跟你碰面,解释整件事
Yeah, I can meet you in person. I can explain the whole thing.
伊丽莎白帕帕斯
爱美帕帕斯
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿,孩子
Hey, kiddo.
你还好吗,朋友?
How you doin' my friend?
这是什么?
What's this?
这是给我的吗?
Is this for me?
真的?
Really?
这只狗真好看!
Look at this cool dog?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿,你猜怎么样?
Hey, guess what?
我有个好消息要跟你说
I got some good news for you.
记得我们之前聊过
So, you remember how we talked about sometimes
有些人长大后才遇见家人吗?
you meet your family when you're older?
就像我遇到我女儿那样?她六岁时我们才相遇?
Like how I met my daughter? How she was six when we met?
-记得 -嗯
-Mm-hmm. -Yeah.
所以,我找到你一个亲戚
So, I found one of your relatives.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
意思是…她是你家人
I mean... she's your family.
从你婴儿时期就认识你了
Knew you when you were a baby.
她是你祖母
She's your grandmother.
这样懂吗?
That make sense?
嗯,一下很难消化吧?
Yeah, it's probably a lot, huh?
但她看起来很和善
But she seems really nice.
我很喜欢她
I like her.
长得跟你有点像
Kind of looks like you.
而且她养了两只狗
And she's got two dogs.
一只跟我的头一样大
One is the size of my head,
另一只跟我的身体一样大
and the other is the size of my whole body.
你要不要跟她见个面?
You want to meet her?
好吗?
Yeah?
好的
All right.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我是爱美
I'm Amy.
你为什么在哭?
Why are you crying?
我只是…很开心见到你
I'm just... I'm just so happy to see you.
我想见你很久了
I have been wanting to see you for so long.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表