You remember all your old cases?
那些没破的案件…记得
The unsolved ones... Yeah.
嗯,我想我可以从头开始
Well, I was thinking I'd help you build this one
帮你调查这起案件
from the ground up.
在这里工作
Work here.
感谢
Appreciate that.
嘿,老大…
Hey, Boss...
-嗯…-发现一件奇怪的事
-Yeah... -Found something strange.
好的
Okay.
四年前,当初的受害者之一
Uh, four years ago, one of the original victims,
苏珊荷,她打过911
Suzanne Hall _ she called nine-one-one,
跟接警员说“他又寄来了”
told the dispatcher that, He sent another one.
“他又寄来了”?
He sent another one?
对,她有点慌张,挂掉电♥话♥
Yeah. She got flustered, hung up.
他们派了警车过去,但警员联♥系♥不上她
They sent a car, but officers couldn't make contact.
案件被归类到其他
Job was coded out nineteen-Paul.
可能没什么,但…
Could be nothing, but...
嗯,听起来很奇怪
Huh. Sounds strange.
好,我去调查一下,谢谢
Yeah. I'll check it out. Thanks.
需要帮忙吗?
You want help?
我帮过占美,也许能派上用场
I helped with Jamie, it might be worth your while.
好啊,走吧
Yeah, sure. Come on.
是谁?
Who is it?
芝加哥警署,我是博伊特警长
Chicago Police, it's Sergeant Voight.
博伊特?
Voight?
请进…
Please...
谢了
Thanks.
你看起来不太一样,好多了
You look different. Better.
看来你找到办法熬过那些…
Looks like you found a way through all that...
我不知道该怎么说…痛苦?
I don't know what we're supposed call it... Pain?
嗯
Hmm.
不管怎样,至少比我好
At least better than me, anyhow.
它是我的第二只
He's my second.
才刚来没多久
Still new on the job.
它似乎适应地很好
He seems good at it.
嗯
Hmm.
苏珊,我们是来调查你几年前,打的那通911电♥话♥
Suzanne, we're here to follow up on a call you placed a few years ago.
你还记得那通报案电♥话♥吗?
Do you remember calling nine-one-one?
哦,那个啊…那没什么
Oh, that... yeah, that was nothing.
只是疑神疑鬼罢了
Just... paranoia.
就是那种事
One of those things.
那纯粹是失误
A mistake is all.
你当时说“他又寄来了”
Well, you said, He sent another one.
嗯?
Hmm?
我有说吗?
Did I?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
你知道的,抱歉
You know, I'm sorry,
我真的不想再提起过去的事
I'm really not interested in dredging up the past.
如果那是你们来这里的理由…
If that's why you came...
又有一名女性遭到绑♥架♥
Another woman was taken.
她被囚禁、虐待,就像之前一样
She was held, abused, the same as before.
只是这次,她死了
Only this time, she died.
如果你知道任何能帮上忙的事…
If you know anything that could help...
不
No.
苏珊,你说“他又寄来了”,是什么意思?
Suzanne? What did you mean, He sent another one?
我是最后一名受害者…他停手了
I was the last victim... he... he... he stopped...
我不认为这会有帮助…
I... I didn't think it would help...
什么会有帮助?
What would help?
待在这里
Stay here.
抱歉,我…
I'm sorry. I...
要是开口,我就回来找你
我相信他写的内容,所以我从来没提起
I believed what he wrote, so I... so I never said...
痛楚
对,每年都寄照片来
Yes, photos each year.
去监听和追踪占美的手♥机♥
So, put a trap and trace on Jamie's phone,
派战术小组去她家
get Tact on her house.
犯人还不知道她死了
Offender doesn't know she's dead,
可能会寄照片给她
he might send her a photo.
派保护勤务人员到苏珊荷家
Get a protection detail at Suzanne Hall's.
马上去,老大
On it, boss.
她提到的痛苦是什么意思?
What did she mean, your pain?
她说你找到熬过痛苦的方式
She said you found a way through your pain.
嗯,我知道她说了什么
Yeah. I know what she said.
我…
I, uh...
这是我太太卡米耶去世后
this was the first case I worked after my wife...
我经手的第一个案件
my wife Camille died.
我当时…
And I was, uh...
状况不太好
I wasn't okay.
嗯
Yeah.
你说对了
You were right --
犯人在20分钟前传了一张照片,到占美的手♥机♥
offender sent a photo to Jamie's phone twenty minutes ago.
是用一支预付型抛弃式手♥机♥传的,我们正在追踪…
Came from a pre-paid burner, which we're now tracking...
还有两个字的信息,“折摩”
along with a single-word text, suffering.
本来就是错字?
The word was misspelled like that?
对
Yeah.
我们正在增强背景资讯
We're enhancing the background now,
用我们手上所有系统进行比对
running it through any system we've got.
资讯中心也在调查
C-PIC's on it too.
之前的受害者呢?
Previous victims?
还在追踪她们的位置,我会去确认她们是否有收到照片
Still tracking them down, I'll confirm if they got polaroids sent.
等等,我这里有发现
Hold up. Wait. I got something.
发送占美照片的抛弃式手♥机♥是开机状态
The burner that sent Jamie's photo is actually on.
正从西英格伍德向西移♥动♥
It's moving west through West Englewood.
走吧,妮娜…
Let's go. Nina...
我留在这里
I'll be here.
好,奇云,犯人刚转弯,沿着雅息士街北上
All right, Kev, offender just turned, he's heading north on Essex.
好,雅息士街3800街区
Yeah, thirty-eight hundred block of Essex.
刚从雅息士街转弯
Just turned off Essex.
现在沿着卡洛街向西行驶
Now heading west on Caro.
不,等等,他消失了
No, wait, I lost him.
什么?
What?
抛弃式手♥机♥讯号♥消失了
Burner went dark.
最后踪迹是在卡洛街8200街区
Last seen on the eighty-two-hundred block of Caro.
好,大家小心行事
All right, we step light.
奇云、亚当,巷子里有血迹
Kev, Adam, I got blood in the alley,
立刻封锁!
lock it down, now!
芝加哥警署!
Chicago P.D.!
我不在这里工作,老兄
I don't work here, man.
芝加哥警署!
Chicago P.D.!
这里只有你一个人?
You the only one?
嘿,我需要立刻查看
Hey, I need to see your security footage
你们侧门的监视器画面
from the side-entrance right now.
在这里
It's right here.
好,快点播
Okay, let's go.
出了什么事?
What's going on?
播放前十分钟的画面给我看,快点
Just show me the last ten minutes. Come on.
快啊!
Come on!
那个
There.
倒带!
Rewind it!
继续…那里,播放
Keep... right there. Play it.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
拉起封锁线,别让任何人进入犯罪现场
Get some tape up. don't let anybody step on my scene.
-是的,长官 -奇云…
-Yes, sir. -Kev...
嗯,从包包确认身份了
Yeah, the I.D. was confirmed in the purse.
视频中的女性是埃莉米勒…
The woman in the footage is Ellie Miller...
-好 -22岁
-Okay. -age twenty-two.
她的手♥机♥在包包里
Her phone was in the purse,
我已经发出侦查警报追踪那辆客货车
I got an investigative alert going out right now to track down that van.
好,全部加急处理…
All right, get a rush on all of it --
血迹、烟蒂、钥匙、包包…
blood, cigarette, keys, purse...
我们从监视器画面知道犯人的体型了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表