那会是在哪?
Where's it gonna be?
我真的不知道,我们还没决定
I really don't know. We still haven't decided.
如果不是在芝加哥,我朋友可以去吗?
Can my friends come if it's not in Chicago?
那会办在哪?
Well, where would it be?
伯利兹
Belize.
伯利兹?
Belize?
你希望我们在伯利兹结婚?
You want us to get married in Belize?
你从哪看到伯利兹的?
Where'd you get Belize from?
抖音上
It was on TikTok.
等等,你说什么?抖音?
Wait, what? TikTok?
是啊,你们可以举♥行♥旅行婚礼,我的朋友全都能去参加
Yeah. You can have a destination wedding and all my friends can come.
这个嘛,你妈和我想说别那么…
Well, your mom and I were thinking a little less...
大张旗鼓
whatever that is.
-价钱跟去迈亚密的机票一样 -不可能
-It's as much as a ticket to Miami. -There's no way that's true.
好的
Okay.
东西都拿了吗?
You got everything, right?
-嗯 -是吗?
-Yeah. -Yeah?
不,你看…别忘了你的笔记本电脑
No, see... don't forget your Chromebook.
今天是妈来接你
Your mom's picking you up today.
你又要给我惹麻烦
You're gonna get me in trouble again.
你应该好好考虑伯利兹
You should really think about Belize.
我是说真的
For real.
嗯,我们会考虑的,好吗?
Okay, for real, we'll think about it. All right?
我爱你,宝贝,英文加油
I love you, kid. Good luck in English.
爱你,爸
Love you, Dad.
再见,宝贝
Bye Bumble Bee.
伯利兹?
Belize?
嗯,显然是她在抖音上看到的…
Yeah, apparently, she saw it on TikTok...
我们得跟她谈谈这件事
or something, which we have to talk to her about by the way.
嗯
Yeah.
总之,她把费用那些都查好了
Anyway, she's got it priced out and everything.
如果我们最后办在后院,那孩子会很失望的
Kid's gonna be pretty disappointed if we end up having it in the backyard.
有人有空吗?第三次呼叫?
We've got anyone available? Third time calling out?
-嗯…我想也是 -东134街4000号♥…
-Yeah... I guess she will. -We have a check the wellbeing at...
需要有人上门做安全访查
four thousand east one-thirty-fourth.
嘿,你要咖啡吗?我会过去一趟
Hey, you want a coffee? I'm gonna swing by.
-不用了 -920小队…
-Nah, I'm good. -Nine-twenty Squad...
等我一下,好吗?
You know what, hold on one sec, okay?
-嗯 -我这里的车子都派出去了…
-Yeah. -I've got all my cars out on...
任务、优先呼叫
assignments, priority calls.
你得再等一会
You're gonna have to hold onto that ticket.
沙展,我们已经等一个多小时了
Sarge, we've been holding it for over an hour.
如果你们有人待会有空
If one of your guys come up clear,
能派他们过去吗?
can you please send them?
嘿,你离21分局还有多远?
Hey, how close are you to twenty-one?
我大约再十分钟就会到
I'll be there in like "ten-ish."
听起来巡警那边人手不足
You know what, it sounds like patrol's a little short-staffed.
我去支援他们的安全访查,好吗?
I'm gonna help out on this wellbeing check. All right?
嗯,我跟沙展说
Yeah. I'll tell Sarge.
好的
All right.
5021艾达
Fifty-twenty-one Ida,
我去支援
you can hold me down responding on that
134街的安全访查
hundred and thirty-fourth wellbeing check.
收到,艾达
Copy that, Ida.
早安
Morning.
现在警♥察♥都开吉普车?
Cops driving Jeeps now?
嗯,有一些是
Yeah, some of us.
我是鲁塞克警员,是你报案的?
I'm Officer Ruzek, you called nine-one-one?
对,几个小时前,是后面那间房♥子
Yeah. Hours ago. The house is around back here.
你要求警♥察♥上门做安全访查?
You requested a wellbeing check? Yeah?
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that is.
我跟911那位女士说…
I told the nine-one-one lady that...
自从他们起争执后,我就没看过任何人进出那间屋子
I haven't seen anybody come in or out of there since they fought.
谁起争执?
Who fought?
住在那里的一对情侣
The couple that lives there.
我去敲门,要他们安静
I went up and knocked on the door to shut them up,
住在那里的男人,一开门就对我大吼大叫
the guy that lives there opened it and bit my head off.
好的
Okay.
争执是什么时候发生的?
When was the fight?
我记得是前天晚上
Night before yesterday, I think.
我今天早上过去敲门…
I went up this morning, tried to knock on the door...
结果看到屋内东西碎了一地
and that's when I seen all the broken stuff inside.
这间?
This one right here?
对
Yeah.
住在这里的是谁?
Who lives here?
呃,男的叫彼得
Uh, guy's name is Peter.
其他人我不知道
I don't know the rest of them.
他有个女朋友和两个女儿
He's got a girlfriend and two girls.
非常感谢,先生,接下来交给我就行,谢了
Thank you very much, sir. I'll take it from here. Thanks.
芝加哥警署,安全访查,麻烦开门
"C.P.D.," wellbeing check, I need you to open the door.
芝加哥警署,有人在吗?
Chicago Police, anyone home?
芝加哥警署,安全访查
Chicago Police, wellbeing check.
天啊…
Jesus...
嘿…
Hey...
我是鲁塞克警员
I'm Officer Ruzek. I'm a policeman.
你是蝴蝶警♥察♥吗?
Are you the butterfly police?
不,我是芝加哥警署的人
No. No. I'm Chicago Police.
嘿,你看
Here, check this out _
这是我的警徽
my badge right here.
看到没?
See that?
挺酷的吧?
That's kind of cool, right?
你们的邻居要我来看看你的状况,确保你没事
Your neighbor wanted me to check on you, make sure you were okay.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我能坐下吗?
Can I sit with you?
我好喜欢这些东西
I love those things.
我不知道为什么,不过看起来很有趣,对吧?
I don't really know why, but they're fun to watch, aren't they?
嗯
Yeah.
你在这里玩一阵子了吗?
Have you been in here playing for a while?
我在等
I'm waiting.
你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
等我爸
My dad.
他叫你在这里等?
He tell you to wait?
没有,不过他会希望我等的
No. But he'd want me to.
好的,我知道了
Okay, I get that.
我是亚当
I'm Adam.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
素儿
Zoe.
素儿,真好听的名字
Zoe, that's a nice name.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
素儿
Zoe,
我们一起等好吗?
what if we waited together?
你知道吗?外面天气很好
You know, it's a real nice day outside,
我想说我们可以去外面等
I thought we could wait out there.
我可以确保你没事、保护你安全
And I can make sure you're okay, make sure you're safe.
我想确保你好好的
I'd really like to make sure you're okay.
这样可以吗?
Would that be alright with you?
你说呢,孩子?
What do you think, kiddo?
好的…
All right... all right...
嘿
Hey.
那女孩情况如何?
How's the girl?
我不知道
I don't know.
情况很糟
It was bad.
刚送她上救护车
Got her into an ambo,
她现在要去医院做检查
she's on her way to Med to get checked out.
不过她…魂不守舍的
But she was... she was out of it.
八岁,看起来她自己,在里面待一阵子了
Eight years old, looked like she'd been inside alone for a while.
她有目睹凶杀案吗?
Did she witness the murders?
不确定
Not sure.
我从她口中问不出什么
I couldn't get much out of her.
我试图问她更多问题,但她就不再说话了
I tried to ask more questions, she shut down.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表