我猜以前不是这样的
My guess, that wasn't always the case.
迪奥柯林斯
Theo Collins.
安历基阿朗素
Enrique Alonso.
你就是他们硬要塞进来的那个新人?
So, you're the rookie they forced on us, huh?
我不是新人,只是刚来这里
I'm not a rookie, but I'm new here.
嗯,我听说他们把我调来这里,是因为有个孩子逃跑之类的?
Yeah, I heard they brought me in because some kid ran or something?
我得去单独监禁室,那在哪?
I got to go to solitary, where's that at?
嗯,跟着黄砖路走就行
Hmm. Just follow the yellow brick road.
谢了
Thanks, man.
不会
Mm-hmm.
现在里面关的是谁?
Who's in there now?
汤美露柏斯,那混♥蛋♥朝我挥拳
Tommy Lopez. His little a** took a swing at me.
好好享受,伙计
Have fun, bud.
嘿…我来吧
Hey, hey... I got it. I got it.
其中一名狱警叫我跟你换班
One of the C.O.'s told me to switch out with you.
抱歉,我还不知道大家的名字
Sorry, I don't know the names yet.
好的,他在第三间牢房♥
Okay. He's in the third cell.
好
All right.
嘿,如果我是你,我就不会继续,在地上发牢骚,快点振作起来
Yo, if I were you, I'd stop bitching on the floor and man up quick.
你很快就会被放出去
It's gonna be a minute before you're out of here.
我才刚接这份工作,却不断从狱警和囚犯口中
I've been on the job for two seconds and your name's in every C.O.
听到你的名字
and inmate's mouth.
我不知道你是做了什么,让自己饱受关注
I don't know what you did to get so popular around here,
但我知道…
but I do know...
他们越是谈论你,事情就越糟
the more they talk about you, the worse it is.
所以别让他们谈论你
So, don't let them be talking about you.
告诉阿特,我没告诉任何人
Tell Art I didn't say nothing to nobody.
休息时间结束!
Break time's over!
囚犯立刻返回牢房♥!
Prisoners must return to their cells!
所有囚犯必须立刻…
All prisoners must return...
走吧!
Let's go!
很明显是一次性手♥机♥…
Definitely a burner...
大多是传送名字的短讯…
mostly texting names...
传给同一个号♥码
texting names to the same number.
什么名字?
What names?
祖、麦奇、布莱德、积逊、凯
Joe. Mikey. Brad. Jackson. Kai.
他们都是关在马伦的孩子
Those are all boys at Maron.
另一个号♥码回复了好多次…祖,明天晚上10点
The second number texts back times... Joe, ten o'clock P.M. tomorrow.
麦奇和布莱德,凌晨12点,凯,星期三12点15分
Mikey and Brad, twelve o'clock A.M. Kai, twelve-fifteen Wednesday.
那正是凯逃跑之前
That's right before Kai escaped.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯,完全没有通话记录
Uh-huh. And there's no calls at all.
不过这支一次性手♥机♥传送照片,给同一个号♥码
But that burner is sending images to that same number.
天啊
Jesus.
阿特在给那些孩子拉皮条
Art's pimping the kids out.
好的,他发短讯的号♥码是谁的?
All right, who's the number he's texting?
我不知道,号♥码没有注册,可能是一次性手♥机♥
I don't know. It's not registered. Probably a burner.
我会试着查出国际移♥动♥设备辨识码
I'll try and find the I.M.E.I.
这是什么意思?
So, what are we saying?
马伦内部有性♥交♥易?
It's sex trafficking inside Maron?
嫖♥客♥进到拘留所交易?
Like Johns are meeting in the facility?
有可能
It's possible.
好,关于阿特我们知道多少?
All right, so what do we know about Art?
他是个瘾君子
He's an addict.
因为持有毒品被逮捕
He got popped for possession.
没有人来探视过他
Gets zero visitors.
其他囚犯都很怕他
All the other inmates are scared of him.
那是有理由的…
For good reason...
如果凯星期三晚上要跟人会面
If Kai was on a date Wednesday night,
意思是嫖♥客♥可能
that means that we could be looking for a john
偷偷溜进马伦
who was snuck inside Maron.
交易出了差错,嫖♥客♥打凯,他逃跑
So, a trick goes wrong, john beats him, Kai runs,
死在那个车♥库♥里…
he dies in that garage...
有可能,但我们需要证据
It's possible, but we need proof.
好的,复♥制♥阿特的手♥机♥
All right, clone Art's phone,
追踪跟他联♥系♥的那个号♥码
then flip the number he's talking to.
查出他在外面的帮手
Let's find out who the hell is on the other end helping him.
你们俩去检查马伦外面的监视器
You two, run surveillance outside Maron.
如果嫖♥客♥真的被送进去
I mean if johns are being transported inside,
我要知道是怎么进去的
I want to know how.
但丁,你得让阿特开口
Dante, you got to get Art to talk.
好吗?
Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
现在送耳机过去
Delivering the headphones now.
进去,好好休息
Go on in and get some rest.
在福利社那充好电了
All charged up from the commissary.
显然你赊了很多帐
Apparently, you have a lot on the books.
你现在还帮人送货?
You're doing personal drop-offs now?
我自愿的
I volunteered.
我还要送这个过来
I was the one who dropped this off.
这是你的吧?
It's yours, yeah?
听着
Look,
我知道在这里是什么感觉,好吗?
I know what it's like in here, all right?
如果你想跟外面的人说话,我懂
If you want to talk to someone outside, I... I get it.
藏好一点就是了
Just pick a better hiding spot.
那不是我的手♥机♥
That ain't my phone.
拿回去
Take it back.
嘿…拿回去!
Hey... Take it back!
为什么新来的狱警盯着我不放?
Why the hell do I have a new guard on my a**?
我不知道
I don't know.
他发现我的手♥机♥了
He found my phone.
嗯,这不是我的错
Okay. It ain't my fault.
是吗?他才来这里几天,突然之间
Yeah? Yeah, yeah, he's been here a couple days and all of a sudden,
他就发现我的手♥机♥?
he finds my phone?
是你在乱说话
You've been running your mouth.
我没有
I haven't.
你没看到凯想乱说话的下场吗?
Did you not see what happened to Kai when he tried to run his mouth?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
-他死了 -别烦我
-He ended up dead. -Leave me alone.
你想让他也杀了你吗?
You want him to kill you too?
他…
Him...
他是谁?
who's him?
快说啊…
Come on... come on... come on...
好吧,既然是你的错,你去把手♥机♥处理掉
All right, since this is on you, you're gonna trash it.
若是被狱警发现,那就是你持有违♥禁♥品♥
If a guard finds it, it's you with the contraband.
去你的,我才不要拿
Screw you, I'm not taking it.
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
这下你知道在这里是什么感觉了,贱♥货♥!
Now, you know what it's really like in here, bitch!
不准动,否则有你好看的!
Don't you move a damn inch if you know what's good for you!
立刻给我趴下!
Get your a** down, now!
嗯?
Huh?
趴下!
Stay down!
来吧,走!
Come on, come on, move!
嘿,那是怎么回事?
Hey, what was that, huh?
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
你觉得我在乎吗?
You think I care?
他在禁闭室待了一整个星期
He's been in the hole all week.
那跟我有什么关系?
And that matters to me?
应该有关吧!
It should! Yeah!
什么?等等…
What? Wait...
什么?不!
What? No, no, no!
等等…
Wait...
不…嘿!
No, no, no, no, no. Hey! Hey!
你在干嘛?
What're you doing?
给我回去工作,检查每间牢房♥
Get your a** to work and check each cell.
嘿,汤美露柏斯不在这里
Hey, Tommy Lopez isn't here.
去禁闭室看看
Check solitary.
嘿,弗洛里斯!
Hey, Flores!
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
汤美露柏斯在哪?
Tommy Lopez _ where is he?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表