Come on.
走吧,我们出去
Come on. Let's get out of here.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
How we feeling?
我没事,小伤而已,我只想回家
I'm fine, it's hardly a scratch. I just want to get home.
好,我开车送你回去
Okay. Let me drive you.
我的车在这里,我可以开
My car's here, I can drive.
哦,最好不要…
Oh, I don't recommend...
我会送她回去,谢了
I'll drive her. Thanks.
你不必在这里照顾我
You don't need to be taking care of me.
我知道你有很多工作要处理
I know you probably have a lot of stuff to do.
嗯,我知道你不需要我陪
Yeah. I know you don't need me here,
但我想躲掉文书工作
but I am trying to avoid some paperwork.
我想待在这里
I want to be here.
两年前我妈因为乳癌过世
I lost my mom two years ago to breast cancer.
那段日子很漫长、也很痛苦
It was really long and... awful.
当时我在工作,尼克就是那时候成为我的病人
I was working during it and that's when Nick became my patient.
他也在那段期间失去他妈?
And around that time, he lost his mom?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
她是他的一切,她过世后…
She was all he had, and without her, he was...
他失去了依靠
untethered.
我理解那种感受
And I understood that.
我懂
I got it.
我太在乎了
And I cared so much,
以至于…
that I...
我越了界
I crossed a line.
我跟他分享我对我妈的感情
And I told him about my feelings about my own mom
把我自己的电♥话♥号♥码给他
and I gave him my personal number,
还拥抱了他…
and I gave him a hug and...
这叫反移情作用…
counter-transference...
我不该那么做的
I should have known better.
我应该要察觉到,但…
I should have saw it happening, but --
等我发现的时候,他已经对我产生那些感情了
by the time I did, he already had those feelings for me.
我把他转介给另一名治疗师,但…
And I referred him to another therapist, but...
他还是一直在找我
he just kept trying to find me.
这不是他的错
It wasn't his fault.
这是我的责任
It was my responsibility.
是我造成的
I created that.
我应该早点发现的
I should have noticed it earlier.
维拉,你没有毁掉尼克披顿
Val, you did not break Nick Payton.
你所做的一切只是想帮他
All you tried to do was help.
理智上我知道
I can logically know that,
但情感上却无法理解
but emotionally not understand it.
所以才会有我这个职业存在吧
It's kind of the whole reason my job exists.
这就是你跟我保持距离的原因?
Is that the reason why you kept me at such a distance?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许吧
Maybe.
如你所见
As you can see,
我在感情上,不太擅长相信自己的直觉
I'm not good at trusting my instincts when it comes to relationships.
我也不确定我是否该,相信自己的直觉
I'm not sure if I should trust mine either.
你真的想结束这段关系吗?
Do you really want to end this?
我认为…
I think...
我整个人一团糟
I'm a mess.
我也是
Me too.
但是…
But...
我不想结束这段关系
I don't want to end it.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表