We're just looking for one person, Jack Weiland.
你有看到积韦兰吗?
Have you seen Jack Weiland.
没有
No.
韦兰?
Weiland?
嘿,蓝色衣服的,出来,让我看到你的脸
Hey, blue suit, get out of the car. Let me see your face.
好的,大家帮个忙,把面罩拿下来
All right, everybody do us a favor pull down your masks.
你能把那条方巾拉下来吗?
Can you pull that bandana down?
把面罩拉下来好吗?
Can you pull your mask down for me?
你们有看见韦兰吗?积韦兰?
You guys see Weiland? Jack Weiland?
没有?
No?
韦兰…
Weiland...
抱歉
Sorry.
发现韦兰了,他正逃向前门!
We got Weiland, he's running, coming to the front!
让开!
Move, move, move, move, move, move! Move!
警♥察♥!
Police!
积韦兰,立刻熄火、下车!
Jack Weiland, turn off the vehicle and step out right now!
芝加哥警署,下车!
"C.P.D." get out of that vehicle!
车子熄火!
Turn off the car!
立刻下车!
Step out right now!
停车!
Stop the vehicle!
把手举起来!
Show me your hands!
手!
Hands!
-手!-手!
-Hands! -Hands!
把手举起来!
Let me see them hands!
给我下车!
Get out of the car!
把手放到身后,就是这样
Hands behind your back. Hands behind your back. There you go.
我只是在那间店工作,从来不发问
I just work at that shop. I don't ask any questions.
我不知道那些车是从哪来的,或者会去哪
I don't know where the cars are coming from or where they're going.
你觉得我们在意那些赃车吗?
You think we care about stolen cars?
不然我们在这里干嘛?
Then what are we doing here?
我们是要找你谈彼得卡西迪的
We're talking about Peter Cassidy.
那是谁?
Who's that?
别在那装傻
Don't do that.
我不记得这个
I don't remember this.
你不记得?
I'm sorry you don't remember?
我不知道这些人是谁
I don't know who those people are.
你不知道还是你不想知道?
You don't know or you don't want to know?
这是在朱迪斯希尔的,脸书页面上找到的
This is from Judith Hill's Facebook page.
我以前常喝酒,喝到断片,记性变得很差
I used to drink a lot, okay, blackouts. My memory's shot to hell.
好,朱迪斯死了
Okay, so Judith is dead now.
她两岁的女儿莎拉也死了
So, is her two-year-old daughter, Sara.
我不知道那件事
I don't know anything about that.
好,那我们来聊聊你知道的事
Okay. Let's talk about what you do know.
伊森斯皮维
Ethan Spivey.
彼得杀死她们俩时就是用这个名字
That's what Peter called himself when he killed these two.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
看看这张照片,仔细瞧瞧背景
Just take a look at this picture. Look in the background.
有看到这个人吗?
You see this man right there?
你认得他吗?
Do you recognize him?
因为那个人就是你
'Cause that's you.
随便你怎么说
If you say so.
我说是你
I do say so.
我们的脸部辨识软件也说是你
So does our facial recognition software.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我完全不记得
I don't remember any of that.
你打算用这个借口搪塞?
That's the excuse you're gonna go with?
你不记得?
You don't remember?
我们手上有两张照片…
We got two pictures...
不同时间拍到的
two separate times,
你期望我相信你不记得这些人?
you want me to believe you don't remember any of these people?
你不记得这些女人?
You don't remember the women?
那你记得她们的孩子吗?
You remember their kids?
彼得声称是他女儿的小女孩呢?
How about the little girl that Peter called his daughter?
素儿?
Zoe?
你记得她吗?嗯?
You remember her? Hmm?
我们有拍到你的照片
We have you in pictures,
也知道你给他假身份…
we know you gave him fake "I.D.'s,"...
你打算坐在这里
your sorry a** is gonna sit there
声称你完全不记得他们?
and claim you just don't remember any of them?
亚当
Adam.
这就是你的策略?
Is that your play?
你打算这样应付我?
That's what you're gonna come at me with?
有小孩死了,你却推说你不记得…
That you don't remember when there are dead children involved...
-亚当 -是这样吗?
-Adam. -That's the idea!
亚当,嘿…
Adam. Hey...
-你这是怎么了?-我没事
-What's going on? -I'm fine.
只是在观察他
Just... just read him.
我没事
I'm fine.
是吗?
Are you?
唯有他能告诉我们那混♥蛋♥的身份
This is the only person that can "I.D." that son of a bitch,
他却像个懦夫一样待在里面
and he's in there being a coward.
他畏惧彼得
He's afraid of Peter.
所以我们得想办法让他更怕我们
So, we need to give him a reason to be more scared of us.
我们需要他的把柄
We need leverage.
嗯
Yeah.
去弄些筹码来
Go get some.
是的
Yes, sir.
我可以把它留下来吗?
I can keep this?
当然可以,那是买♥♥给你的
Yeah, of course. Yeah. I got it for you.
是我女儿帮我挑的
My daughter helped me pick it out.
她也有一个类似的
She's got a similar one.
她喜欢跟她的狗玩偶一起睡
She loves sleeping with her stuffed dogs,
说它们会保护她
says they're really good protectors.
我可以再问你一些问题吗?
You mind if I ask you some more questions?
你很伤心?
Are you sad?
我?
Me?
嗯,你看起来很伤心
Yeah. You look sad.
哦…
Oh... huh...
可能有一点吧
I guess I'm a little sad.
也有一点担心
I'm a little worried too.
我爸病了
My dad, he's... he's... getting sick.
抱歉,他会好起来吧?
I'm sorry. He'll get better, right?
哦,一定会的,嗯
Oh, I'm sure he will. Yeah.
谢谢你关心
Thanks for asking.
我能问你问题了吗?
Can I ask you something now?
看一下这张照片好吗?
Take a look at this for me, would you?
你认得这个男的吗?
That guy right there... you recognize him?
他是你♥爸♥的朋友吗?
Was he friends with your dad?
他是积舰长
That's Captain Jack.
他也是太空人
He's an astronaut too.
真厉害
Cool.
所以你♥爸♥跟他一起工作?
So, he your dad worked together?
你有听过他们聊工作的事吗?
Did you ever hear them talking about work?
他们从来不会在我,和积的女朋友面前聊
They never talked in front of me and Jack's girlfriend
因为他们的工作是最高机密
because their work was top secret.
嗯,也是
Mm. Fair enough.
所以积有女朋友?
So, Jack had a girlfriend?
她是积的女朋友?
This is Jack's girlfriend?
对,丽达
Yes. Rita.
丽达也是太空人吗?
Was Rita an astronaut too?
丽达是个有钱又知名的舞者
Rita is a rich and famous dancer.
好,所以她靠跳舞赚钱?
Okay. So, she was paid to dance?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
哦…
Oh...
男人付她钱
Men paid her.
她能在他们的豪♥宅♥和城♥堡♥过夜
She got to have sleepovers with them in their mansions and castles.
丽达几岁?
How old's Rita?
她年纪很大,23岁
She was old, twenty-three.
嗯,23岁?
Hmm. Twenty-three?
或40岁
Or forty.
你还记得其他事吗?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表