住手!别碰我,不要…
Stop! Don't touch me! Don't...
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
住手!
Stop! Stop!
亚当,你先缓缓行吗?
Adam, Adam, can you just slow down a second?
好的,雷?
All right, Ray?
你替“L”工作?
You work for the "L?"
我不知道你以为我是谁
I don't know who you think I am,
也不知道这是什么情况…
or what the hell is happening right now...
你为什么会在这里?
How'd you end up down here?
什么?
What?
回答我,你为什么会在这里?
Answer my question. How'd you get down here?
-我在这里工作!-好的…
-I was working down here! -All right...
让我看看
Just let me... let me look.
谢谢
Thank you.
你袖子上为什么会有烧灼的痕迹?
Where'd you get these burns on your sleeve? Hmm?
我在这里工作,我是焊工!
I was working down here. I'm a welder!
是吗?
Yeah?
我要把他的名字回报上去
I'm gonna run his name up top.
我不会在他身上浪费医疗资源的
I wouldn't waste medical supplies on him.
-你要去哪?-亚当,嘿,听着…
-Where are you going? -Adam... Hey, listen...
-快把我手铐解开!-事情不是这样运作的
-Uncuff me right now! -That is not how this works.
如果有人受伤,我就会帮他们治疗
If somebody is injured, I'm going to treat them.
看他的连身裤了吗?
You see his jumpsuit?
他完全符合我追下来的,那名疑犯的特征
He matches every stat of the offender I followed down here.
也就是朝普拉特开枪的那个人
The man who shot Platt.
你做你该做的事
You do what you need to do
但我不会在他身上浪费任何东西
but I wouldn't waste anything on him.
嘿,达飞…
Hey Duffy...
-回来!-嗯,老大
-Get back here! -Yeah, boss.
-我得传个信息上去 -不是我做的!
-I got to send a message up top. -I didn't do it!
好的,没问题
All right. You got it.
好的,名字和地址
All right. Name and address.
诺曼、利文,嗯,知道了
Norman, Raymond. Yeah, yeah, got it, got it.
什么?玛格丽特?
What, Margaret?
玛格丽特西姆肖?
Margaret Simshaw?
不,我不相信
No, I can't believe that.
我跟她不熟,但绝对不可能
I didn't know her well, but no, there's no way.
她女儿证实她参与了窃案
Her daughter confirmed it. She was involved in the theft.
我们刚投资比特币时,她确实是在资讯科技部门工作
She did work in the "I.T." department when we first invested in Bitcoin.
我们知道玛格丽特因为癌症,对市府提出诉讼,为什么?
We know that Margaret was suing the city over her cancer diagnosis, why?
她声称自己是在
She claimed she developed cancer
我们最近净空的那栋大楼工作时,罹患癌症的
while working in the building we recently vacated.
那地方很旧,充满石棉
The place was old. Full of asbestos.
但你却跟她打官司?
Yet you fought her lawsuit?
那跟这件事有什么关系?
How is that relevant to this?
那是动机
It's motive.
对,我跟她打官司,我没有选择
Yes, I fought the lawsuit. I had to.
不,那不是真的
No, you didn't have to,
当时还有其他案件,那不是为了钱
there were other cases, it wasn't a money grab.
我没有说那是
I'm not saying it was.
听着,在他们提起诉讼前…
Look, we settled a dozen cases...
我们已经和解十几件案子
...before lawsuits were filed.
但消息传了出去
But word got out,
其他人跟着站出来,那成为市府财务上的负担
others stepped forward. It became a financial burden.
所以我们这些律师,不得不与他们打官司
So, our attorneys were obligated to fight them.
就像你有义务取回比特币的硬盘
Like you're obligated to actually get the Bitcoin hard drive back.
那是你现在关心的事?
That's your concern right now?
那笔钱占了市府退休金的一大部分
It's a large portion of the city retirement fund.
听我说,我需要你所有,和解对象的名字
Listen to me, I need the names of every person that you settled with,
其他犯人有可能就在他们之中
the other offenders could be among them.
不,他们不会是…
No, they aren't...
我不是在问你!
I am not asking you!
他们不会是你要找的犯人,因为他们都死了
They're not your offenders 'cause they're already dead.
他想说的是那个
That's what he means to say.
你们要带她去哪?
Where are you taking her?
我们要帮她恢复体温了
We're going to start to rewarm now.
我们要带她下楼,过程会很漫长
She'll be downstairs with us, it's a long process,
但一有消息我会尽快通知你的
but I'll find you as soon as I can.
这样做有用吗?
Is it going to work?
这是我们最好的选择
It's our best option.
那不是答案
Well, That's... that's not an answer.
是的
It is.
我们这么做是最好的选择
We're taking the best option we have.
告诉我你查到线索了
Tell me you have something.
没有,玛格丽特家很干净
No, Margaret's place is clean.
怎么可能?
How is that possible?
一丝证据也没有
Not an ounce of evidence.
没有同谋者的线索
Nothing that points to co-conspirators,
也没有他们挖那条隧♥道♥的草图…
no diagrams of the tunnel they dug...
他们肯定是在其他地方规划的
They must have planned this somewhere else.
好的,那她男朋友呢?
All right. What about the boyfriend?
没有具体证据能确认男朋友的身份
There's nothing tangible to "I.D." the boyfriend.
监识人员此刻正在清查电子设备
Forensics is sweeping electronics as we speak.
我在玛格丽特的财务记录中,发现一条线索
I might have something in Margaret's financials that sticks out.
她在北朗代尔的酒品专卖♥♥店,有一笔信♥用♥卡♥交易
There's a credit card charge, at a liquor store in North Lawndale.
分类代码是电子产品
Category code is electronics
金额与三部一次性手♥机♥的费用相符
and the amount matches the cost of three burner phones.
确实是条线索,我们可以追查下去
That's something, we can chase it.
拿急救车过来
Get the crash cart.
她没有出血,不是吗?
She isn't bleeding, is she?
输液管没有变化
The drains are unchanged.
充电200焦耳
Charge to two-hundred.
-手拿开 -手拿开
-Clear. -Clear.
我一小时前就把雷的名字传上去了,怎么会这么久?
I sent Ray's name up an hour ago, the hell is taking so long?
希望是因为他们正在找我们
Let's hope it's because they're trying to find us.
嘿,亚当,深呼吸
Hey, Adam, take a breath.
这里空间太小,你可不能气馁…
This space is too small to have you frustrated...
我很清楚这里空间有多小,谢谢
I'm aware of how small the space is, thank you.
那你先坐下吧
Well, you want to take a seat then.
你在流汗、呼吸急促…
You're sweating, you're out of breath...
-你得休息一下 -史黛拉,我没事
-you need to take a break. -Stella, I'm fine.
你还好吗,赛?没事吧?
How you doin' Cy? You all right?
嗯,我没事
Mm-hmm. Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯…我觉得下面越来越热…
Yeah... I think it's getting hotter down here...
嗯
Yeah.
怎么会这么久?
What's taking so long?
在哪…
Where...
杰特…
Kidd...
我肯定是…
I must have...
嘿,怎么了?你在找什么?
Hey, what's going on? What are you looking for?
我肯定把它放在…
I must have put it...
嘿,发生什么事了?
Hey, what's going on?
史黛拉,跟我说好吗?我可以帮忙
Stella, can you talk to me? I can help.
怎么了?有瓦斯外泄?
What's going on? Is there a gas leak?
不是…我们快没氧气了
No... We're running out of air.
那我们该怎么办?
So, what do we do?
该怎么办?我们要弄到更多氧气
What do... what do we do? We... we get more air.
我没办法治疗缺氧
I can't treat oxygen depletion.
以目前氧气流失的速度,我们没剩多少时间…
And... and at the rate we're losing it, we don't have...
好,所以我们得尽快出去
Okay, all right, so, we gotta get out soon.
反正天花板也撑不了多久
The ceiling's not gonna hold much longer anyway.
但他们会来救我们,对吧?
But they're coming for us, right?
我们相信他们会来,对吧?
We believe that, right?
必须节省现有的氧气
Gotta preserve the oxygen we have.
史黛拉…
Stella...
别说了
Stop.
好,那我们应该注意什么症状?
Okay, what symptoms are we looking for?
史黛拉?
Stella?
低氧血症
Hypoxemia.
会出现很多症状
It... it... it presents itself in a lot of different ways.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表