剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
他瞒着我们所有人
He kept us all in the dark.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-对不起 -谢谢
-I'm sorry. -Thanks.
再次感谢
Again.
一下两个 你们想要脆皮吗
It's two in a row. You want the crisp?
不要
No? Oh.
是玛格丽特
That's Margaret.
失陪一下 我得接一下 马上回来
Excuse me. Gonna take this. I'll be back.
-你还好吗 -是的
-Hey. Are you good? -Yeah.
我在篝火边…
I'm at the firepit...
我一直在想你所说的话
So I've been thinking about what you said.
-好的 -你说得对
-Okay. -And you're right.
我确实要对自己诚实
I do need to be honest with myself.
盖蒂艺术中心 米克…
The Getty, Mick...
那是我一生的梦想
that is a lifelong dream.
好的
All right.
和你一起环游世界也一样
So is traveling the world with you.
是吗
Is it?
-所以我不能两个都要吗 -我不知道 你能吗
-So can't I have both? -I don't know. Can you?
我跟盖蒂那边聊过了 他们说如果我在那里工作一年
I talked to the Getty. They said if I work there for a year,
就能休息六个月 去做自己想做的任何事
I can take six months off to do whatever I want.
六个月
Six months?
六个月
Six months.
-时间很长 -是的
-It's a long time. -It is.
是卡特安排的
Carter arranged it.
-卡特 -他在这一年里做客座馆长
Carter? He's guest curator there for the year.
-他也和你一起工作 -是的
-He's gonna be working there too? -Yeah.
所以他才安排了这一切吗 好让你跟他在一起
Is that why he set this up? So he could have you with him?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
你不相信我是靠自己的能力 得到的这份工作
You can't just believe that I earned this on my own merits?
米克 我闯出了一番天地 我很擅长自己的工作
Mick, I made something of myself, and I am good at what I do.
你为什么就看不到呢
Why can't you see that?
我看得到 真的
Oh, I can. I do.
我是不相信卡特
It's Carter I don't trust.
好
Fine.
可是 亲爱的 你就不能相信我吗
But, honey, can't you trust me?
相信你不会再次离开我
Trust you not to leave me again?
我不知道自己是否能相信
I don't know if I can.
好的 我打了
Okay, here goes.
我支持你
I support you.
嗨 我是艾比
Hi. Hi. It's Abby. Um...
我打电♥话♥是想告诉你 我一直在想你 而且…
So I was just calling to tell you that I have been thinking about you, and, um...
我想也许我们可以试一试 打给我 再见
I think maybe we should give us a try. Call me back. Bye.
你打给了谁
Who did you call?
玛格丽特
Margaret.
我想看看欧布莱恩家的 火盆是什么样子的
I wanted to see what a real O'Brien firepit looked like.
你可以教他们 怎么制♥作♥小棉花糖点心
You could teach them a thing or two about making s'mores.
我不是吹嘘
I don't mean to brag,
但我真的获得过女童子军 小径冒险徽章
but I did get the Trail Adventure Badge in the Brownies.
我就知道你有领导天赋
I knew you had leadership potential.
我觉得你应该获得一个接吻徽章
I think you deserve a badge for great kissing.
你要让我脸红了
Now you're gonna make me blush.
康纳
Connor?
怎么了
What is it?
欧布莱恩先生
Mr. O'Brien! Help!
是康纳 我觉得他是心脏病发作了
I need help! It's Connor! He's having a heart attack! Help!
没事
It's okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
-我呼吸不了 -我的天 谁有电♥话♥
- I can't breathe. - Who's got a phone?
康纳
Oh, Connor.
打紧急电♥话♥
Call 911.
-坚持 -我不能呼吸
-Stay with us. -I can't breathe.
是的 我们这里有人心脏病发作了
Yeah. We got somebody having a heart attack.
-切萨皮克湾萨里街511号♥ -别动
- 511 Surrey on Chesapeake Shores. - Stay here.
米克欧布莱恩 是的
Mick O'Brien, yes.
请赶快
Hurry, please.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表