剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我觉得已经结束了 你和我都知道
I think it's over and we both know it.
你怎么能如此确定
How can you be so sure?
我说不好
I don't know.
或许比起站在我们面前的对方
But maybe we're both more in love with our memories
我们更爱过去的回忆
than with the person standing in front of us.
他就是在那时离开的吗
That's when he left?
几天后
Few days later.
我为你感到遗憾
I'm sorry.
那是什么
What is that?
-婚前协议 -你告诉大卫了吗
- A prenup. - Did you tell David?
我在你房♥间里放了一样东西 一个惊喜
I left something in your room. A surprise.
这显然是贿赂
Well, it's obviously a bribe.
传奇人物布里欧布莱恩
The legendary Bree O'Brien.
你好 杰罗姆
Hello, Jerome.
-你想让我约你出去 -杰伊 我觉得这样不好
You want me to ask you out. Jay, I don't think it's a good idea.
-我要走了 -请别为了我这么做
- I'm leaving. - Please don't do this
我留在这里就是为了你
-on account of me. -I was staying here on account of you.
-这关乎到生意 -我们不能冒险
-This is our business. -We can't take the chance.
这是我们一个月里丢掉的 第三个单子了
That is the third job we've lost in a month.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表