剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
We should do it again.
吃午饭或晚饭时
Over lunch or dinner.
-像约会一样吗 -我不喜欢给事情贴标签
-Like a date? -I don't like to put labels on things.
我很乐意
I would like that.
太好了
Great. Great.
看看你的日程表 让你的人联♥系♥我的人就好
Um, check your schedule, have your people get in touch with my people.
好的 我会的
Okay. I'll do that.
如果我需要踢某人的话 我一定会打电♥话♥的
Oh, and, uh, I'll be sure to call if I need somebody kicked.
-好 -好的
-All right. -Okay.
(莎莉餐厅)
嘿 能给我一杯咖啡吗
Hey, can I have a coffee?
布里欧布莱恩
Bree O'Brien.
-我们不能老这样见面了 -卢克 你好吗
-We have to stop meeting like this. -Luke. How are you doing?
你也看到我手里拿着扫把了 我是高层管理人员
Uh, well, as you can see by the broom in my hand, I'm top management.
别忘了我们这些小人物
Don't forget us little people.
不会的
Oh, I won't.
嘿 我这周末看了你的书
Hey, I, uh, read your book this weekend.
是吗
You did?
是的 我拿着图书卡把书借了出来 非常棒
Yeah. I got a library card, checked it out and everything. It was terrific.
谢谢
Thank you.
作为这里土生土长的人 我知道那些略带隐讳的角色都是谁
Of course, growing up here, I could see who the thinly veiled characters were.
-好吧 -家里人接受起来如何
-Yeah. -How'd the family take it?
事实证明 我写得有点太不隐晦了
Turned out it was a little too thinly veiled.
他们接受了
They came around.
这让它成了畅销书
It, uh, helps that it was a bestseller.
-至今还无法相信 -我相信
-Still can't believe that. -Oh, I can believe it.
谢谢
Thanks.
-课上的怎么样了 -哦 我还没开始
-So how's the class coming along? -Oh, I haven't started yet.
我有点紧张
I'm a bit nervous.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
表现得自信点 接下来的事情顺其自然就好
Well, just act confident. The rest will take care of itself.
你这样认为吗
You think so?
我知道什么 我就是扫地的
Oh, what do I know? I'm holding a broom.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
看我是如何自信地 从扫地的变成拖地的 再见 布里
Watch how confidently I switch from a broom to a mop. See you, Bree.
-来 你… 好的 -谢谢
- Here. You-- Yeah. Okay. - Thanks.
好 我也期待再次跟你合作
Yeah, I look forward to working with you again too.
非常感谢 拜拜
Thanks so much. Bye-bye.
这是请求从轻处置的第四个电♥话♥了
This was the fourth call today about the mitigation.
-迪尔佛出钱 -每分钱都是他出
-That Dilpher pays for. -Every dime.
-这是你应得的 爸爸 -谢谢
-You deserve it, Dad. -Thank you.
你看上去很不错
You look nice.
穿笔挺的裤子了
Wearing hard pants, I see.
是时候了
Well, it was time.
我知道去丹里菲律所工作是你的梦想
Listen, I know that Denzer, Lewis and Phelps was your dream job.
我原以为是
I thought it was.
如果不是我你会离开吗
Would you have walked away if it hadn't been about me?
我希望会
I hope so.
不过…是你让这件事变得更容易了
But... being about you made it a lot easier.
你这么做我很为你自豪
Well, I'm very proud of you for doing it.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
哦 另外… 我觉得 你自己的事业会非常成功的
Oh, and, uh... I think you're gonna be a great success on your own.
就是这么打算的 第一步 找办公室
That is the intention. First stop, office space.
涉及到房♥地♥产♥ 别忘了…
Yes, and when it comes to real estate, don't forget...
位置最重要
Location, location, location.
没错
That's right.
你最喜欢的小说是什么
What's your favorite novel?
《安娜卡列尼娜》和
Oh, it's a tie. Anna Karenina and
《我所有的朋友 终将是陌生人》不相上下
All My Friends Are Going to Be Strangers.
很不错的选择
Good choices.
如果你可以活在历史上的任何时间 你会选哪个时间
If you could be alive at any point in history, when would it be?
现在
Now.
我喜欢现在
I like now.
好
Okay. Um...
你最喜欢的乐队 或最喜欢的音乐类型
What's your favorite band or favorite kind of music?
-乡村 -什么 真的吗
-Country. -What? Really?
是啊 真的
Yeah, really.
你有好好听过吗 真正好听的那些
Have you ever listened to it? Like really listened to the good stuff.
有好听的吗
-Is there good stuff? -Oh, wow.
别那么自命不凡
Don't be a snob.
你哪天应该去一趟切萨皮克湾
You should, uh, come to Chesapeake Shores sometime.
去一个叫布里奇的俱乐部 他们有很棒的…
Go to a little club called The Bridge. They have great...
他们有各类音乐 但是乡村音乐真的很好听
They have all kinds of great music, but really good country.
好 我或许会去试试
Okay. I just might try that.
-下周末怎么样 -下周末不行
-How about next weekend? -Oh, next weekend's bad.
我妹妹要结婚
My sister's getting married.
是真的 还是说只是个借口
For real, or is that just an excuse?
不是 是真的 谁会编那样的借口
No, it's for real. Who would make up an excuse like that?
我想是需要一个好借口的某人吧
Someone who wants a really good excuse, I guess.
我没有在找借口
I'm not really looking for one.
-没有吗 -没有
-No? -No.
-好 -事实上 我留了一个位置
-Okay. -In fact, I have a plus-one
以防你想来
in case you wanna come check.
你在邀请我吗
Is that an invite?
不是 或许只是给某个 真想来的人找的借口
No. Maybe it's just an excuse for somebody that really wants to come.
这个嘛…
Well, um...
-让我来 -谢谢
-Allow me. -Thank you.
这个嘛…
Well, um...
我很乐意
I would love to.
好吧
Yeah.
好啊
Of course.
-太好了 -很好
-That's great. -Good.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
那就说定了
Um, okay then.
-回见了 -好
-I'll see you. -Good.
-到时候在那里见 -好
-There. Then. -Yeah. Okay.
详细信息回头告诉我
Just let me know.
好
Okay.
-拜 -安全驾驶
-Bye. -Um, drive safe.
非常感谢你请客
Thank you so much for the food.
好 东西很好吃
Yeah. That was nice.
好
Okay.
大卫 你愿意让杰西做你的妻子吗
David, do you take Jess to be your wife?
你能保证永远爱她、尊重她 珍惜她、保护她吗
Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her forevermore?
我真看了
I do.
好
Okay.
我早该料到的
I should have seen that coming.
好了 我只有几分钟时间 我得去雷克雅维克开个会
Okay, I only have a few minutes. I have to leave for a meeting in Reykjavík.
我所担心的酒店空调问题解决了吗
Did you address my concerns about the air conditioning?
是 都处理好了 你的客人会很凉快的
Yes. All taken care of. Your guests will be properly cool.
很好
Good.
这是什么 我说过我想再加三层的
What is this? I said I wanted to add three more floors.
我以为你在开玩笑 你知道那样要花多少钱吗
I thought you were kidding. Do you have any idea how much that will cost?
另外如果你不停加楼层 它还叫“精品”酒店吗
And, also, if you keep adding floors, will it still be a "boutique" hotel?
我说它是什么它就是什么
It'll be whatever I say it is.
科里电梯 不行
Corey Elevators? No.
我不喜欢这家公♥司♥
I hate that company.
他们从一开始就在这个项目里 签过合同了
They've been attached to the project. You signed off on them.
他们的电梯太慢了 要说我讨厌什么 那就是速度慢的电梯
Their elevators are too slow. If there's one thing I hate, it's a slow elevator.
伊万 你疯了吗
Evan, are you crazy?
如果你现在换电梯公♥司♥ 成本将会是天文数字
If you change elevator companies now, the costs would be astronomical.
整个项目的成本都太高了
Abby, the cost of this whole project is too high.
你现在开始关心钱了 因为你总在说你有多有钱
Now you care about money? Because you're always talking about how rich you are.
我有钱是因为我用钱很谨慎
I'm rich because I'm careful with my money.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
你难道没有飞摩门合唱团来
Didn't I read that you flew in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
-给你唱生日歌♥吗 -那钱花的很值得
to sing you "Happy Birthday"? It was worth every penny.
伊万 我为什么觉得真正的问题 不在于速度慢的电梯
Evan, why do I get the feeling that this is not actually about slow elevators?
告诉我你在烦恼什么
Tell me what's bothering you.
我
Me?
什么也没有
Not a thing.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表