剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
-You're wonderful. -You're wonderful.
保持警惕
Keep your eyes peeled.
斯纳利加斯特可能会在任何地方
The snallygaster could be anywhere.
它们喜欢在
They prefer to nest here
马里兰海岸的原始松林里筑巢
in the pristine pines of the Maryland shores.
你听到了吗
Shh! Did you hear that?
猫头鹰而已
It's just an owl.
是个猫头鹰 我看见了
It's an owl. Saw that.
我小时候见过斯纳利加斯特
I saw the snallygaster as a child.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
上帝啊…
For the love--
怎么回事
What happened?
有一头又大又凶猛的熊…
Well, there was this really big, mean, nasty bear--
你别想…
Don't you even--
我跌到了沟里
I took a little spill down a ravine.
其实 我也跌倒了
Actually, I took a little spill too.
但好消息是
But the good news is...
我们做到了
We did it!
他们还说不可能再回去
And they said you can't go home again.
我们证明他们是错的 汤米
We proved them wrong, Tommy.
-我觉得这不是那块巨石 -肯定是
-I don't think that's the same boulder. -Sure it is.
-我也觉得不是 -你之前觉得是
-I didn't think so either. -You did.
-你有 -不 我没有
-No, I didn't. -You did.
我虽然说觉得是 但其实不是
I said I did, but I didn't mean it.
你从山崖上摔下来…
You fell off a cliff--
我不想打破你那脆弱的幻想
Yeah, I didn't want to shatter your fragile illusion.
所以你就摔断了腿 我不明白
So you shattered your leg. I don't understand.
就是那块巨石
It's the same boulder.
就是那块巨石
It's the same boulder.
-下集预告 -我们有证据
We have proof
-迪尔佛伪造了你的签名 -什么
-Dilpher forged your signature. -What?
凯文和莎拉想要个孩子
Kevin and Sarah are trying to have a baby.
-真好 -你有消息吗
-Nice. -You have news?
-没有 只是做了个检查 -你怎么回事
- No. It's just a checkup. - What's wrong with you?
-长点眼色吧 -我带了一个你可能记得的人
Take a hint! I brought someone you might remember.
快 你和我出警
Come on, it's you and me.
三毫升肾上腺素
Point-three milliliters epinephrine. Whoa!
0点3毫升 不是0点6
Point-three milliliters, not 0.6.
-如果我不想要孩子呢 -你不想要
- What if I don't want kids? - You don't?
你还会想和我结婚吗
Would you still wanna marry me?
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表