剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
But you know what the best thing about Evan the Skeleton is?
-我相信你会告诉我的 -他长得不错
-I'm sure you're gonna tell me. -He has a nice face.
如果他很无礼 千万别往心里去
Now, don't take it personally if he's rude.
-他有点古怪 -我记得的
He is a little cranky. Oh, I remember.
-哪位 -还是我 梅根欧布莱恩
- Who's there? - It's me again. Megan O'Brien.
你怎么回事 长点眼色吧
What is wrong with you? Can't you take a hint?
我带了一个你可能还记得的人
Well, I brought someone that you might remember.
内尔欧布莱恩
Nell O'Brien.
真没想到
As I live and breathe.
你好 阿瑟德里斯科尔
Hello, Arthur Driscoll.
我给你带了炖菜
I've brought you a casserole.
真好吃 让我想起了以前
This is delicious. Reminds me of the old days.
当然 你怎么回来了 阿瑟
Sure. Now, what brought you back here, Arthur?
我在这个海湾 待了一千个小时 读书画画
I spent a thousand hours sitting on the shore here, reading and sketching.
-那是我最接近幸福的一段时光 -我…
-Closest I came to happiness. -I, um...
很抱歉伊莱恩去世后 我没有跟你保持联♥系♥
I'm so sorry that I did not stay in touch with you after Elaine died.
我跟所有人都断了联♥系♥ 伊莱恩是我跟外界的联♥系♥人
Oh, I lost contact with everyone. Elaine was my contact.
查理怎么样了
How's Charlie?
查理很久前就去世了
Charlie passed on a long time ago.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
能想起旧时光的人不多了
There are so few people around who remember the old days anymore.
你还记得诺顿角路上那个珍贵的
Oh, and do you remember that precious one-room schoolhouse
-单间校舍吗 -我好像画过那里
-on Norton Point Road? -I think I did a painting of that.
什么
What?
阿瑟
Arthur?
就是这幅
Here it is.
阿瑟
Arthur.
-你画得真好 -还凑活吧
-Well, you captured it perfectly. -Ah, it's okay.
-真的 -送给你吧
-No. -You can have it.
-什么 -是吗
-What? -She can?
是的 我不想要
Sure. I don't want it.
我已经好多年没有画过东西了
I haven't painted or drawn anything for years.
画这些画的好像完全是另一个人
The man who made them seems like an entirely different person.
我会… 我会珍惜它的 谢谢你 阿瑟
Well, I will-- I will treasure this. Thank you, Arthur.
-就你和我 孩子 -好 走吧
-It's you and me, kid. -Okay. Let's do it.
一名20岁出头的年轻女性
...a female, early 20s,
在切萨皮克湾图书馆晕倒了 据报告称 她时而清醒时而昏迷
who has collapsed at the Chesapeake Shores Library.
(救护车)
Reportedly in and out of consciousness.
你没事的 我们马上把你送到急救室
You're okay. We're taking you to the emergency room.
我们是来帮助你的 你对什么药物过敏吗
We're here to help. Are you allergic to any medication?
-你对什么药物过敏吗 -没有
-Are you allergic to any medication? -I don't think so.
-你现在在吃什么药吗 -治疗耳朵感染的抗生素
-Are you on any medication right now? -Antibiotics for an ear infection.
在我书包里
It's in my book bag.
0点3毫升肾上腺素 队长
Point-three milliliters epinephrine right now, captain.
-哇哦 你在做什么 -怎么了
-Whoa, what are you doing? -What?
我说的是0点3毫升 不是0点6
I said 0.3 milliliters, not 0.6.
什么
What?
还记得以前我们每年 都去凯西姑姑家过复活节
Remember every year when we used to go to Aunt Casey's house for Easter
她家有装着兔子形状巧克力、鸡蛋
and she'd have those pretty baskets with the chocolate bunnies and the eggs
-和糖豆的漂亮篮子吗 -你好 杰西 我很好 你好吗
-and the jelly beans? -Hello, Jess. I'm fine, how are you?
我的重点是
My point is,
姑姑们很重要 永远都不能低估姑姑们的实力
aunts are important. You should never underestimate the power of aunts.
没错
Yes.
-现在是怎么回事 -我怎么才能成为一个母亲
-What is happening right now? -How am I supposed to be a mother?
那就得生孩子了
Well, um, you give birth.
不是 说真的
No, seriously.
我不知道怎么当妈妈
I have no idea how to be a mom.
我妈妈没有教我做母亲的基本事项
My mother wasn't around to teach me basic mothering stuff.
你有奶奶
Well, you had Gran.
还有艾比和我啊
And Abby and me-ish.
但你们不是我妈妈
But not my mom.
我该怎么教他们分辨对错
How am I to know how to teach them right from wrong
记住要站直或发感谢信
or remember to stand up straight or send thank-you notes?
你会做好的
You just do that stuff.
你会爱你的孩子的 杰西
And you just love your kids, Jess.
你有那么多爱 你不需要担心
You have so much love to go around. You don't have to worry.
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道什么
You don't know what?
我是否想要孩子
If I wanna have kids.
-这么说很可怕吗 -没有
-Is that a terrible thing to say? -No.
没有 如果…
No, if...
-如果你不想要孩子 没关系 -如果大卫想要呢
-If you don't want kids, that's fine. -What if David wants to?
-你还没跟他谈过这件事 -没有
-You haven't talked about that? -Not really.
我想我们应该在结婚前聊…
I guess we should before we...
我觉得你们应该谈谈
I think you should.
-凯文 -他差点杀了那个女孩
-Kevin. -He could have killed that girl.
会的
Yeah.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我得上报 我不能包庇他
I have to report it. I mean, I can't cover for him.
我知道
I know.
-你跟他谈过这件事吗 -我试过
-Did you talk to him about it? -I tried to.
你欠他的
You owe it to him.
嘿 队长 你在家吗
Hey, captain? You home?
队长 你在吗
Captain, you here?
我是凯文
It's Kev.
(检查炉门锁上没 检查后门)
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
抱歉 门没关
Sorry. Just, the door was open.
你知道吗 消防站所有人中
Do you know that out of everybody at the station house,
只有你一个人注意到了
you're the only one who noticed?
或唯一一个说出来的人
Or the only one who said something.
我不想窥探你的隐私的
I wasn't trying to pry.
大概四个月前开始的
Started about four months ago.
一开始是小事情
Little things.
忘记人名
Forgetting people's names,
我把车停在哪
where I left my car.
然后我好些了
Then I'd get better.
我以为没事了
Thought that was a passing thing.
然后它又回来了 而且变更糟
Then it would come back. Worse.
健忘…困惑
The forgetfulness... the confusion.
我能帮什么忙吗
What can I do to help?
谢谢你的好意 我明天会去看医生
I appreciate that. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow.
我是个顽固的傻瓜 一直拖着不去
I was a stubborn fool, putting it off.
我不想知道真♥相♥
Not wanting to know the truth.
我明白
I see.
我以为自己可以继续工作 直到再也隐瞒不下去
I mean, I thought I could stay on the job until I couldn't hide it anymore.
可我差点杀了那位女士
I almost killed that woman.
如果你不在场的话…
If you hadn't been there...
队长 如果有别的工作 或许你…
Captain, if this was any other kind of job, maybe you--
可是并没有 对吗
But it isn't, is it?
每天我都如履薄冰
It's life and death every day.
听着 这份工作我已经做了30多年
I tell you, I've been at this job for over 30 years.
真的很难放手
It's really hard to let it go.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我会辞职的
I'm gonna step down.
-我… -我很快就辞职
-I, uh-- -I'll do it soon.
我不会再出任务了
And I won't go on any more rides.
所以你不用担心
So you don't have to worry.
我不能不担心
I can't help but worry.
(6月27日 艾比 我很担心爸爸)
(丹里菲律所 丹泽/里维斯/菲尔普斯)
-嘿 -嘿 我留了东西在桌子里
-Hey. -Hey. Left something in my desk.
-你锁上了吗 -肯定锁上了
-Did you lock it? -Sure did.
谢谢你开车送我
Thanks for driving.
曼德雷克讨厌休假 不过我坚持让他休息
Mandrake hates to take days off, but I insist.
-这就是你的小别♥墅♥ -是的
-This is your bungalow? -Yeah.
要不要进去 里面有厨房♥和食物
Wanna come in? There's a kitchen and food in there.
挨着你的游泳池吗
Next to your indoor swimming pool?
不是 泳池在后面
No, that is around back.
我得回家了 不过如果你迷路了 给我打电♥话♥
I have to get home, but give me a call if you get lost.
会的
Will do.
你想聊什么
What did you wanna talk about?
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表