剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
So the first time that I was deployed in Kandahar, I was really nervous.
你总得压我一头 对吧
You always have to top me, don't you?
-我就是忍♥不住 -对 你确实是
-I just can't help myself. -No, you can't.
我去看看艾比是否需要帮忙
I'll go see if Abby needs a hand.
-要帮忙吗 -要 谢谢
-Need a hand? -Yes. Thank you.
你怎么样
So how are you doing?
我很好 为什么大家 一直问我这个问题
I'm great, why does everyone keep asking me that?
-因为我们爱你 -谢谢
-Because we love you. -Thank you.
好
Okay.
(布里奇)
没错 我现在确实不开心 一点都不开心
No. Right now, I'm not happy. I'm not happy at all.
那我们这是在做什么 强扭的瓜不甜
So, what are we doing? Why are we trying to force this to be something?
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
高中毕业后 你跑去纽约
After high school, you ran off to New York
因为你觉得我会一无所成 你想要更多
because I was going nowhere, and you wanted more.
-特瑞斯 -现在你想留下来
-Trace. -Now that you wanna stay,
-突然这一切都是我的错了 -我不是在怪你 我在怪我们俩
-suddenly, I'm to blame for everything? -I'm not blaming you. I'm blaming us.
你就喜欢把我逼到崩溃边缘
And you loved having me around on the edges,
然后等我自己振作起来
just waiting for me to get my act together.
听听我们在说什么 这听起来像是健康的感情吗
Listen to us. Does this sound like a healthy relationship?
好了
All right!
啤酒
Beers.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Welcome.
-大家干杯 -干杯
- Cheers, guys! - Cheers!
-这是你要的案宗 -谢了 凯勒女士 你真是救世主
-Here are those case files you wanted. -Thanks, Ms. Keller, you're a lifesaver.
没错 而且叫我玛格丽特就好
I am, and it's Margaret.
谢了 我不想自作主张来着
Oh, thanks. I didn't wanna presume.
-你这么做很尊重人 -你可以叫我康纳
-Very respectful. -And you can call me Connor.
我要向人力投诉你
I'm reporting you to HR.
-等一下 什么 -我开玩笑的
-Wait, what? -I'm kidding. I'm kidding!
-我叫你欧布莱恩如何 -没问题 凯勒
-How about I call you O'Brien for now? -That is fine, Keller.
那回头见
See you around.
嘿
Hey.
你对这起工资歧视案有何看法
What are your thoughts on this wage-discrimination case?
我是个女人 还是非裔女人
Well, I'm a woman, and I'm African American.
所以你有多少时间
So how much time do you have?
请坐 我很想听听你的见解
Have a seat. I'd love your perspective.
他在那里
There he is.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad!
嘿 亲爱的
Oh, hey, honey!
嗨 丹尼斯 迪尔卓
Hi, Dennis, Deirdre.
-米克 你怎么样 -不错
-Mick. How have you been? -Good.
老天 好漂亮的江舰
My, what a lovely ship.
其实这是艘船
Actually, it's a boat.
有什么区别吗
Is there a difference?
我父亲过去总说 船就是水上无底洞
My father used to say a boat was a hole in the water you throw money in.
我听说过这说法 很幽默
I've heard that before. It's very funny.
-要不要上来看看 -去吧 丹尼斯
-Care to come aboard? -Oh, go ahead, Dennis.
-我和杰西想聊聊 -你不必非得上来
-Jess and I wanna talk. -You don't have to.
上去喝一杯 跟你的新亲家熟悉一下
Well, have a drink and get to know your new co-father-in-law.
-你俩能把对方当什么人 -家人
-What will you be to each other anyway? -Family?
听着 我们不必非得出海
Look, we don't have to take the boat out.
就在甲板上喝一杯 祝福一下这对幸福的夫妇
We could toast the happy couple at the dock.
-那我恭敬不如从命 -欢迎你上船
-Well, I won't say no to that. -Well, welcome aboard.
-上来吧 -谢谢
-Come on in. -Thank you.
-再见 -再见
-Bye! -Bye.
好了 我带你到处转转
Here we go. Let me show you around.
嘿 谢谢你报名帮忙
Hey, thanks for signing up to help out.
不客气 人多力量大嘛
Yeah. I mean, many hands make light work.
可不是嘛 最后一♥期♥家长会很折磨人
Tell me about it. Final parent-teacher day can be a real bear.
是啊 哪一方更难对付 家长还是老师
Yeah. Which is worse, the parents or the teachers?
看情况了
Depends on the day.
嘿 对了 你最近有看凯丽的画作吗
Hey, by the way, have you seen Carrie's artwork lately?
看了一些 她大多数作品 都不对外展示
A little bit. She's been keeping it mostly to herself. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
真的很棒
It's really good.
过去这一年 她的才华开始井喷 让她的美术老师目瞪口呆
This past year, her talent has blossomed. Her art teacher's blown away.
-太好了 -对
-That's amazing. -Yeah.
-凯丽 这是你画的吗 -对
-Carrie, is that yours? -Yeah.
亲爱的 这幅画真漂亮 你怎么之前不给我看
Honey, that is wonderful. Why didn't you share it with me?
你是我妈妈 肯定会说好看 你必须那么说
You'd say it's wonderful because you're my mom and you have to.
不 我会因为这画真的好看 而说它好看
No, I'd say it's wonderful because look at it, it's wonderful.
-瞧见没 她又来这一套 -你怎么想
-See? There she goes. -Well, what do you think of it?
我觉得还凑活吧 但你们看看阴影部分
It's okay, I guess. But look at that shading.
我不想用这幅画的 但我又必须贡献点什么
I didn't want this picture, but I had to put up something.
你当然得总是精益求精 我知道你会这么做
Well, of course you should always try to do better, and I know you will.
但你得承认这幅画真的很棒
But you need to own how good this really is.
你可以为自己的成就感到自豪
It's okay to be proud of something you've done.
好吧 这幅画是不错 但下一幅会惊为天人
Okay, it's good. But the next one is gonna be awesome.
你表现不错嘛
You did well.
凑活吧 下一个孩子我会表现更好
Yeah, it was okay. I'll do better with the next kid.
敬大卫和杰西
To David and Jess!
敬大卫和杰西 希望他们的爱幸福永恒
To David and Jess! May their love be happy and enduring.
这酒很丝滑
That's smooth.
没错
It is that.
大卫是个好男人
David's a good man.
对 他会找到自己的路
Yes, he'll find his way.
我觉得他已经找到了
Oh, I think he already has.
暂时是吧
Well, for now.
米克 你在这里 建立了一个帝国 对吧
You know, you've made yourself quite an empire here, Mick, haven't you?
你明白把它传给儿子有多重要
And you know what that means to pass it on to a son.
-或女儿 -或女儿
-Or a daughter. -Or a daughter.
我认为重要的是他们找到 自己热爱的事情并努力实现
I think the important thing is that they find a passion and they follow it.
没错 但得是正确的热爱
Exactly. But it has to be the right passion.
好吧
Okay?
我们聊聊婚礼吧
Let's talk about the wedding.
杰西一直在幻想自己的婚礼
Well, Jess has always had this dream wedding.
她小时候还总会演出来 就在面朝房♥子的那个海角
And she used to act it out, on the point facing the house,
穿一条雪白垂顺的长裙 头发里别上鲜花
in a long flowing white dress with flowers in her hair.
一名小提琴手独自演奏 《再见阿育王》
A lone fiddler playing "Ashokan Farewell,"
她的哥哥姐姐在一旁念诗 很温馨的场面
and her brothers and sisters reading poetry, really lovely, actually.
对 是很温馨
Yeah, that's nice.
但我们派克家的人也有梦想中的婚礼
But we Pecks have a dream wedding too.
其实是比较传统的那种
Actually, it's sort of tradition.
我们一贯会在威尔士
We always have a destination wedding
登比郡的祖宅举♥行♥目的地婚礼
at our ancestral home in Denbighshire, Wales.
世界各地的派克后人会飞过来
Pecks fly in from all over the world.
-听起来像是后勤噩梦 -举办婚礼是不容易 但完全值得
-Sounds like a logistical nightmare. -Not easy to pull off, but it's worth it.
现在大卫想放弃这项传统
Right now, David is thinking of foregoing that tradition.
-他不想在威尔士结婚 -他最终会想的
-He doesn't wanna get married in Wales? -Oh, he does, ultimately.
但现在他觉得杰西那个 温馨浪漫的小婚礼…
But right now, he's thinking that sweet little wedding of Jess' is more...
正合他意
Exactly what he'd like?
米克 我在想你能不能跟你女儿聊聊
Mick, I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind talking to your daughter.
向她解释一下婚礼的意义大过 威尔士、城♥堡♥和光辉 那真的…
Explain to her that it's more than Wales, castle, grandeur. It's really--
正合你意
Exactly what you'd like.
对 这是家族传统 我们不能破坏一百年的传统
Well, yes. I mean, it's family custom. Can't break a hundred years of tradition.
-一百年吗 -对 差不多吧
-Hundred years, huh? -Yeah, give or take a few.
好吧 我尽力而为
Okay, I'll see what I can do.
太好了
That's wonderful.
我就知道咱俩会意见一致
You know, I always knew we would see eye to eye.
而且我们也不用你们付钱
And we don't expect you to pay for it either.
是吗
You don't?
不用 先生 花费全部由我们承担 毕竟这是我们的家事
No, sir. It's on us. It's our thing, after all.
杰西也是婚礼的一方 还是你忘记了
Well, Jess is in the wedding too, or have you forgotten that?
当然没有
No, of course not.
按照传统 都是新娘的父亲 负责婚礼的花费
And, traditionally, the father of the bride pays for the wedding,
不管是在威尔士还是马里兰
whether it's in Wales or in Maryland.
我明白 我只是想帮忙
Understood. I was just offering to help.
那我要为此敬你一杯
Well, here's to helping.
我好羡慕你 你即将进入人生的新篇章
I envy you. You're entering a whole new chapter of your life.
-谢谢 派克夫人 -叫我迪尔卓就好
-Thank you, Mrs. Peck. -Oh, call me Deirdre.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表