剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
And it is real.
什么
What?!
什么
What?!
什么
What?!
什么
What?
这才是我女儿
That's my girl.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你是什么时候知道 我会跟你一起工作的
When did you know that I was gonna come work with you?
你六岁那年跟我说过以后
You told me when you were 6 years old.
-什么 -你跟我说我们要成为合伙人
What? You told me we were gonna be partners.
你还做了名片
Even had business cards made up.
“艾比和爸爸欧布莱恩”
"Abby and Daddy O'Brien."
我想我有预知能力
I guess I was prophetic.
你还跟我说过 你会成为美国总统
You also told me you were gonna be president of the United States.
好吧 我预测对了一半
Well, I got it half right.
你还年轻
Well, you're still young.
天啊 你就是不会放弃 对吗
Man, you don't quit, do you?
这能帮助我放松
Helps me relax.
我能一起吗
Can I join you?
给你留的位置
Got your name on it.
嘿
Hey, um...
你用了多久从 和乔吉雅的分手中走出来的
How long did it take you to get over your breakup with Georgia?
有一段时间 姐姐
A while, sis.
很长一段时间
A long while.
你很坚强
You're strong.
我知道
I know.
我说真的
I mean it.
结束一件事情从来都不容易
You know, it's never easy ending things.
是的 不容易
No, it isn't.
你不说再见就要离开吗
You're just gonna leave without saying goodbye?
这么多年我们还有什么话没说吗
What haven't we already said to each other over the years?
我们好像从没说过再见
I don't think we've ever said goodbye.
没错
That's true.
你要去哪里 特瑞斯
Where are you going, Trace?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我觉得自己的内心缺失了什么
But I think there's something missing inside of me.
我试着在音乐中寻找 也试着在我们之间寻找
Tried to find it in my music, tried to find it in us.
现在我要从自己身上找
Now I'm gonna try to find it in myself.
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
替我亲一下你两个女儿
Kiss the girls for me.
她们会想你的
They're gonna miss you.
我会想她们的
I'm gonna miss them.
还有你
And you.
你值得拥有最好的 艾比
You deserve the best, Abby.
你知道的
Know that.
你也是
And so do you.
也许我们现在能找到了
Maybe now we'll find it.
我要告诉你我分手后 奶奶跟我说的话
I'm gonna tell you what Gran told me after my breakup.
“反复舔伤口是没办法痊愈的”
"You can never heal by going back to what broke you."
不错的建议
That's sound advice.
你了解爱尔兰人的
You know the Irish.
我们好好哭一场 开个玩笑 多运动
We have a good cry, make a joke, walk it off.
真希望我更像爱尔兰人
I wish I was a little more Irish.
谁不是呢
Don't we all?
下集预告
Next on Chesapeake Shores:
让欧布莱恩当你的副手吧
Why don't you take O'Brien for second chair?
他该在工作中提高自己了
Time for him to get some on-the-job training.
市面上奥德里斯科尔的作品很少 这幅画很难得
There are very few O'Driscolls out there. This is a find.
我们在汉普顿地区有栋楼 那里会是不错的办公地点
We own a block in the Hampton area. It would be great as an office building.
我不想跟兄弟做生意 我宁愿你先找我聊聊
I don't wanna be in business with my brother. I'd rather you talk to me first.
你喜欢玩古怪百万富翁吗
Do you like playing the eccentric millionaire?
是亿万富翁 我没钱的时候 就是个古怪的人
Billionaire. I was just as eccentric when I was poor.
-我听说你在找工作 -我犯过一些错误
- Hear you're looking for work. - I made some mistakes.
听着 我没对你完全说实话
Look, I haven't been totally straight with you.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表