剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
今天很辛苦
Tough day?
是漫长的一天
A long day.
去吧 好好打几下
Go ahead, give it a good sock.
不用了 我还好
Uh, no, I'm okay.
去吧 妈妈
Do it, Mom!
快点
Yeah, come on.
拜托 你还有很多情绪没释放出来
Come on, you've got to have more than that in you.
无论你在想什么 都把它留在这里吧
Whatever's on your mind, leave it here.
感觉挺好的
That felt kind of good.
感觉非常好
That felt really good.
如果你想试试的话 我们有成人课
We have an adult class if you wanna give it a try.
我或许会试试
You know, I might do that.
好了 我们走吧 快
Okay, let's go. Come on.
这个不错
This is good.
很好用
This works.
就是还有点痛
It's only slightly agonizing.
好吧
Okay.
我有个主意
You know, I have an idea.
如果我能爬到那棵树那里
If I can work my way up to that tree,
就用单套结把锁扣系在上面
I'll use a bowline and I'll tie the carabiners on it,
制♥造♥一个滑轮系统 把绳扔给你
create a pulley system, throw the line down to you,
在你的腰上缠几圈 打个结
put a couple half hitches around your waist, possibly a slip knot,
然后把你拉上去 问题是我怎么到那棵树那里
and pull you up. The problem is how to get up to that tree.
不过我有个主意
But I think I have an idea.
你在听吗 托马斯
Are you listening, Thomas?
托马斯
Thomas?
托马斯
Thomas?!
这里 米克
Right here, Mick.
什么
What?
你怎么…你刚才…
How did you--? You were--
绕着这些树有一条路
Turns out there's a path that winds around the trees
可以上来这里
and comes out up here.
锁扣的办法说不定真的有用
The carabiner thing would have really worked.
肯定的 小路在你左边
I'm sure it would have. Path's off to your left.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我知道我订了六个指令板
Look, I know I ordered six command boards,
五个无线电胸包和十二个头盔护罩
five radio chest packs, and a dozen helmet shrouds.
两周前
Two weeks ago.
不 听着 我在装备一套新设备
No. Look, I'm outfitting a new rig.
我明天就需要这些东西
I need that gear here tomorrow.
嘿 怎么了 凯文
Oh, hey! What's up, Kevin?
-我等下再来 -别
-I'll come back. -No.
没关系 快进来
It's okay, come on in. Come on in.
我只是想知道一切是否都好
I was just wondering if everything's okay.
还好
Sure. Yeah.
你什么意思
Yeah, what do you mean?
我不想多管闲事
I don't mean to overstep.
但我注意到你最近总是忘事
I've noticed that you've been forgetting a lot of stuff lately.
不是什么大事 可是…
Nothing big, but--
钥匙
The keys.
没错 钥匙
Yeah, the keys.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
健忘
Forgetful.
听着
Yeah, listen. Um...
别告诉别人…
Just between us,
我最近一直都睡不好
I've been having a heck of a time sleeping lately.
我整晚不睡 一直在换台
I'm just up all night, flipping channels.
-那太难受了 -没错
-That's rough. -Yeah.
但是没什么大不了的
But it's not a big deal.
我一直想去咨♥询♥一下我的医生
I've been meaning to ask my doctor for something,
但是因为要装备新设备 我一直都在不停地工作
but with outfitting the new rig and all, I've just been going non-stop.
我很感激你的关心
I appreciate you caring.
我们都很关心你 队长
We all care, cap.
-好了 -好的
-Okay. -Okay. Heh.
帮我一个忙
And do me a favor.
如果我忘记了什么就告诉我 好吗
If I forget something, you tell me about it, okay?
但是不要告诉别人
But keep it between you and me.
直到我弄清楚是怎么回事
Just until I figure this whole thing out.
你可以的 对吧
You'll do that, won't you?
好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯文
Kevin.
嘿 谢谢你周日过来帮我
Um... Hey! Thanks for coming in to help on a Sunday.
别客气 这能让我不去想工作
Yeah, no worries. Helps me take my mind off work.
另外 你必须找到房♥契
Plus, you gotta find that deed.
没错
We do.
常先生威胁说要是找不到 就让我们停工
Mr. Chang is threatening to shut down construction if we don't find it.
这些东西可以追溯到1988年
So the stuff dates back to 1988.
文件在2000年被数字化
The files were digitized in 2000.
所以…
So...
没错 如果你想走 我不会怪你
Yeah. I don't blame you if you wanna run.
我不走 我们开始吧
Nope. Let's get to it.
好了
All right.
换我就会怪你
I would blame you.
对 我知道你会的
Yeah. I know you would.
我原以为公♥司♥法就够无聊了
I thought corporate law was boring,
但是翻看20年的建筑合同
but going through 20 years of construction contracts
更是乏味
is positively mind-numbing.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, look at this.
你找到房♥契了
Did you find the deed?
不行
No.
这些是迪尔佛做爸爸 承包商时的老项目
These are all projects from when Dilpher was Dad's contractor.
得有20个吧
There's like 20 of them here.
那个人怎么能这么忘恩负义
How could that man be so ungrateful?
林子大了什么鸟都有
Takes all kinds to make a world.
看这个日期 1999年3月11日
Look at the date. March 11, 1999.
你的生日
Your birthday.
不 那不是普通的生日
No, not just any birthday.
是我最爱的生日 最好的生日
My favorite birthday. The best birthday.
你七岁的生日
Your seventh birthday.
那年我们终于 让爸爸带我们去了迪士尼乐园
That was the year we finally got Dad to take us to Disney World.
没错 那是我最美好的生日
Yeah. That was the best birthday ever.
不过你晕车 还吐在了凯文的新运动鞋上
Although you did get carsick and threw up all over Kevin's new sneakers.
没错 但还是最好的生日
Yeah, best birthday ever.
艾比
Abby.
看看这里的签名 不可能是爸爸签的
Look at this signature on here. Dad couldn't have signed this.
那天他和我们一起在佛罗里达
He was in Florida with us that day.
这个不是传真 是原件
This isn't a fax. This is the original.
-所以说签名是伪造的 -肯定是
-So you're saying this is a forgery? -Has to be.
爸爸和我们一起在佛罗里达
Dad was in Florida with us.
等等
So wait.
保罗迪尔佛伪造了爸爸的签名
Paul Dilpher forged Dad's signatures
批准浇筑不合格的混凝土
to authorize the substandard concrete pours?
他陷害了爸爸
He framed Dad.
我们可以借此反驳迪尔佛 说爸爸参与了他的阴谋的说辞
We can use this to disprove Dilpher's claim that Dad was in on his scheme.
我们需要更多证据
We need more proof.
我想我知道去哪里找
I think I know where to find that.
这里没有 你呢
-Not here. You? -Mm...
有发现 这个应该是去迪士尼的相册
Yes. I think this might be the Disney World album.
好的 布里
Okay, we got, uh, Bree.
布里
Bree.
杰西 布里
Jess. Bree.
这个是你在尖叫
Aw, you screaming.
是你在掐我
Aw, you pinching me.
这就是姐姐的作用
Well, that's what big sisters are for. Oh.
看看日期
Look at the date.
太好了 1999年3月11日
Yes! March 11, 1999.
这能证明爸爸 是不可能签那个合同的
This proves Dad couldn't have signed that contract.
这可以还爸爸清白
This could clear Dad's name.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表