剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
It's new to her.
所以这是你来这里的原因
Hm. So is that why you came over here?
还能有什么原因
Why else?
肯定不是来听你儿媳妇 说服我展出我的作品的
Certainly not to hear your daughter-in-law try to sell me on that show of my work.
我觉得或许你是为松饼来的
Well, now, I thought maybe it was for the muffins.
你做的松饼确实好吃
You do make good muffins.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
凯丽的画真得很好 是吧
Carrie's art is really good, huh?
是的 奶奶说她很有天赋
Yeah. Gran says that she has a gift.
你觉得我有吗
Do you think I have one?
天赋 你当然有了
A gift? Of course you do.
我不确定
I don't know.
亲爱的 你只是还没发现
Honey, you just haven't found it yet.
你需要去发现 没有人一夜之间就能找到的
You need to explore. None of us found ours overnight.
但是你们都发现了什么
What did you all find?
不同的东西
Different things.
凯丽是艺术
Carrie's is art.
布里阿姨是写作
Auntie Bree's is writing.
我的是数字
Mine is numbers.
你会发现你的 相信我
You'll find yours. Trust me.
他的天赋是什么
What's his gift?
他的
His?
他的天赋是…他从不停止思考
His gift is... that he never stops thinking.
(克劳福德宠物店)
你确定你没有什么心事吗
Are you sure there's nothing on your mind?
-好吧 可能有什么事 -好 说吧
-Yeah, okay, there might be something. -Okay. Go.
莎拉晋升了 升为副队长了
Sarah got offered a promotion. To lieutenant.
听起来是个好消息
That sounds like great news.
你也这样觉得 对吗 但是她不确定是否要接受
You'd think so, right? But she's not sure that she wants to take it.
好了 为什么不
Okay. Why not?
她说她还没准备好放弃去救火 这个我能理解
She says she is not ready to give up going on runs, which I understand.
但她在考虑…
But she's thinking...
她可能想拖迟要孩子
she might wanna put off trying to have a baby for a while.
这也没关系 因为…
And it's fine because...
我们有时间 你知道吗
we have time, you know?
只是我们的意见总能达成一致
We've always been on the same page,
现在我开始担心或许不是这样的
and now I'm starting to worry that maybe we're not.
我不是婚姻专家
I'm not an expert on marriage,
但你不得弄清楚 为何在不同页面上的两个人
but isn't the deal that you have to figure out how to be on different pages
却仍在同一本书上吗
but still remain in the same book?
你说得对
You're right.
-你非常聪明 -这个嘛…
-You're very smart. -Well...
-你该当作家的 你知道吗 -我在努力
-You should be a writer, you know that? -Eh, I try.
跟她好好谈谈
Just talk to her.
好 我会的
Yeah. I will.
谢谢你 你想说的事情是什么
Thank you. What did you wanna talk about?
上周末的事
Last weekend.
你是说同时应付两个男人 和一场婚礼吗 非常令人钦佩
-You mean juggling two guys and a wedding? -Okay.
我不能做那样的人
-I think it's very impressive. -Thank you. I cannot be that person.
那就选一个
So pick one.
没错
Yeah.
我得让杰瑞失望才行
I have to let Jerry Trask down easy.
所以如果你是他 我怎么才会让你失望
So if you were him, how would you like me to let you down?
直截了当 长痛不如短痛 这是唯一的办法
Get right to it. Pull it off like a Band-Aid. It's the only way.
我想到你会这么说了 我不想做坏人
That's what I thought you'd say. I don't wanna be the bad guy.
相信我 最好用这种方法
Trust me. It's better this way.
让他继续生活 让他知道他的立场
Let him get on with his life. Let him know where he stands.
没错 你说得对
Yep. You're right.
这是我应该做的
That's what I should do.
很好 克劳斯 但“你的页面”策略太神秘了
It's good, Klaus, but FYP tactic is too mysterious.
做成如果它出现了 你就更有可能得到类似的内容
Make it so that if it appears, you're more likely to get similar content.
没错 这样会获得更多实时优势 好
Right, so it'll gain more momentum in real time. Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-金凯德先生 -叫我伊万就好
-Mr. Kincaid? -Call me Evan.
-你真的一直都在思考吗 -是的
-Are you really thinking all the time? -Uh, I am.
因为我看那些视频的时候 妈妈总说我在浪费时间
'Cause when I watch those videos, Mom says I'm wasting my time.
那只是她的想法
Well, that's just her opinion.
我觉得这是种放松的方法 对我而言 这是工作
I think it's a way to relax. But in my case, this is work.
-是吗 -这个网站是我的
-It is? -Mm-hm. I own this site.
-是吗 -去年买♥♥的
-You do? -Mm-hm. Bought it last year.
-太酷了 -我也这么认为
-That's so cool. -I think so.
-你喜欢电脑吗 -我喜欢电子游戏
-Do you like computers? -I like video games.
-你有想过制♥作♥一个吗 -你会做
-Have you ever thought about making one? -You can do that?
当然 来
Sure. Here.
我给你展示一下
Let me show you.
这不是著名作家布里欧布莱恩嘛
Well, if it isn't Bree O'Brien, the famous author.
嗨 杰瑞
Hi, Jerry.
这样可不好
That's not good.
杰瑞 我知道我邀请了你去参加婚礼
Um, Jerry, I know that I invited you to the wedding.
我玩得很开心
And I had a wonderful time.
我也是 我只是…
I did too. I just, um...
我只想确保我们的想法一致
I just need to make sure that we're on the same page.
我不觉得是这样 但继续说
I don't think we are, but go on.
我不…我觉得我对你的感觉 和你对我的感觉不一样
I don't-- Um--I don't think that I'm feeling for you what you're feeling for me.
我们在一起工作 我只是…
And, you know, we're working together. I just--
我觉得最好现在就痛快点解决 这样事情就不会变得很奇怪了
I think it's best to just rip off the Band-Aid now, so that it doesn't get weird.
我完全明白 你不必再说了
I totally understand. You don't have to say another word.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Yeah.
时机决定一切 这不是个好时机
Timing is everything. And, um, this isn't the right time.
所以就回到专业层面吧 同意吗
So back to being on a professional basis. Agreed?
-当然同意 谢谢 -你不需要谢我什么
-Absolutely. Thank you. -You don't have to thank me for anything.
好吧
-Okay. -Um...
好了 祝你上课顺利
Okay. Well, good luck with your class.
非常感谢
Yeah. Thank you so much.
-好 -好的
-Yeah. -Okay.
-拜 -再见
-Bye. -See you.
你和杰伊怎么样了
So how's it going with you and Jay?
很好 我喜欢他
It's fine. I like him.
但是
But?
没有但是 他很好 很贴心
But nothing. He's nice and thoughtful.
但你还没准备好冒险
But you're not ready to take the plunge.
什么…你什么意思 什么冒险
What--? What do you mean? What plunge?
你知道是什么冒险 那个冒险
You know what plunge. The plunge.
你们在约会 你们… 你们是男女朋友
Are you dating? Are you--? Are you boyfriend and girlfriend?
我们能聊点别的吗
Can we talk about something else?
杰伊会怎么想 伊万在你那里过夜的事
What does, uh, Jay think about Evan spending the night at your place?
伊万没在我那里过夜 他是因背伤起不来了
Evan did not spend the night. He's laid up with a bad back.
在你家
In your house.
我没有告诉杰伊 因为他觉得伊万对我有意思
I did not tell Jay because he has an idea that Evan has a thing for me,
好像说是喜欢我
like, likes me.
我觉得这个不奇怪
I don't think that's weird.
相信我 伊万金凯德不喜欢我
Trust me, Evan Kincaid does not like me.
你喜欢伊万金凯德吗
Do you like Evan Kincaid?
好了 我要换话题了
All right. I'm changing the subject.
你的婚后生活怎么样
How's married life?
哦 很完美
Oh, it's perfect.
那你为什么跟你姐姐在这里
Then why are you here with your big sister instead of hanging off your husband's arm?
而不是跟你老公在一起
Yeah, okay. So I have to talk to you about something.
好吧 我得跟你说件事
Not that it's a problem.
这不算是个问题
You know in movies how it always ends with the wedding?
你知道电影总是以婚礼做结尾的吧
It goes wedding, happy ending, it's over.
举♥行♥婚礼 大团圆结局 结束
Well, what happens after that?
那之后呢
What happens if you find out you're a bed hog?
如果你发现你是个床霸会怎么样
-What are you talking about? -David said I kick him in my sleep.
-你在说什么 -大卫说我睡觉的时候踢了他
- You still do that? - I did that?
-你还会那样吗 -我那样过吗
When we were little and we would go on family trips
我们小时候去旅行 我们必须共用一个酒店房♥间
and we'd have to share a hotel room.
你能想象和袋鼠一起睡觉吗
Can you imagine spending the night with a kangaroo?
能
I can.
但是没关系 是妈妈离开以后开始的
But it's okay. It was right after Mom left,
你有点焦虑
and you were having some anxiety.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表