剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
I'd be a real inspiration for you then.
-对吗 -对
-Right? -Yes.
卢克
Luke?
嘿 沙利文先生
Hey. Mr. Sullivan.
你好吗 你有时间吗
How you doing? You got a sec?
布里欧布莱恩 这位是 贝内特沙利文 他是我的假释官
Bree O'Brien, this is Bennet Sullivan. He's my parole officer.
我觉得我是你的守护天使
I think of myself as your guardian angel
-让你循规蹈矩 -是的 差不多
-keeping you on the straight and narrow. -Yeah, just like that.
-什么风把你吹来了 沙利文先生 -我们应该私下谈谈
Uh, what brings you here, Mr. Sullivan? Perhaps we should have this conversation in private.
她在这里也没关系
She can stay.
好吧
Okay.
情况看起来不妙 卢克
Things aren't looking good, Luke.
我是说 你先是 在不告知我的情况下换了工作和住所
I mean, first you change your job and residences without telling me.
我说了 我们谈过这件事了
I did tell you. We went over this.
那就谈谈我们见面时你迟到的事
Then the matter of your tardiness when it comes to our appointments.
我解释过了
I explained that.
“车坏了”这借口太烂了吧
"Car trouble." Really?
你说了没事
You said that was okay.
我是说如果你没有 更多违规的事就没事
It was okay if you didn't have any more violations.
然后就出了这件事
And then this comes along.
这是你最近的药检 泰塔姆
This is your last drug test, Tatum.
安非他明阳性
Came back positive for amphetamines.
(卢克泰塔姆 安非他明阳性)
我们要举♥行♥假释听证会了 但是…
We're gonna have to have a parole hearing. But...
看起来你要回北布兰奇了 孩子
looks like you're going back to North Branch, son.
你可以留着 回见 女士
You can keep that. Ma'am.
(布里奇)
这不是真的 我从来没吃过安非他明
This isn't true. I've never taken amphetamines.
卢克
Luke?
嘿 卢克
Hey, Luke?
如果你吃了 必须告诉我
If you did, you have to tell me.
布里 我发誓
Bree, I swear.
我从来没吃过安非他明
I've never taken amphetamines.
好吧
Okay.
如果是假阳性 你可以再测一次
That's a false positive and you can take another.
你知道没用的 沙利文就是跟我过不去
You know it's no use. Sullivan has it out for me.
这种态度对你没有任何帮助
That attitude won't get you anywhere.
-又一次听证会 对吗 -是的
-There's another hearing, right? -Yeah.
太好了 我们斗争到底
Great. We'll fight it.
你不会回监狱的
You're not going back to prison.
这架飞机损毁得相当严重
This is one very wrecked plane.
是的 比我想象的严重的多
Yeah. It's much worse than I thought.
你还真是把这飞机毁得挺厉害
You really did a number on it.
是的
I did.
米克 你还活着真是奇迹
Mick, it's a miracle you're alive.
是啊 我刚意识到
Yeah, I just realized that.
帮我个忙…
Listen, do me a favor...
别告诉艾比情况这么糟糕 好吗
don't tell Abby how bad this really is, okay?
或者梅根 或其他人 我不想让他们担心
Or Megan. Or anybody. I don't want to worry them.
明白 我口风很紧的
Understood. My lips are sealed.
我会想念这架飞机的
I'll miss that plane.
-它跟着你很久了吗 -十年
-Have you had it long? -Ten years.
派珀塞内卡
Piper Seneca.
我非常喜欢它
I loved it so much.
天啊 我觉得它没有挽救的余地了
Man. I don't think it's salvageable.
是的 我也这么觉得
No, I don't think so.
你可以买♥♥一架新的
You can get a new one.
或许吧
Maybe.
我可以帮忙
I could help.
如果你需要帮忙的话
If you need help.
帮忙
Help?
我可以帮你买♥♥架新的 替代品 我会很乐意帮忙的
I could help you buy a new one. A replacement. I'd be happy to.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-我只是说我能… -别提这件事了
-I just meant I could-- -Let it go.
我无意冒犯你
I didn't mean to offend you.
你没有冒犯我 如果你继续说 也许就会
You didn't offend me. If you keep talking, you might.
你知道这次展览会 让你妈妈重回艺术界吧
This show will put your mom back on the map in the art world.
我根本没想过这件事
I'm not thinking about that.
哦 别这样 这可能会是你最伟大的胜利
Oh, come now. This could be your greatest triumph.
你职业生涯的巅峰
Culmination of your professional career.
你会非常自豪的 她会非常自豪的
You should be very proud. She should be very proud.
展览结束后我会的
I will be when it's over.
-真的很棒 妈妈 -哦 谢谢 小凯
-It really is terrific, Mom. -Oh, thanks, Kev.
我很高兴你♥爸♥爸安然无恙
I'm just glad that your father is safe.
我的天啊 我也是
Oh, man, me too.
但是看到你对他那样发火还挺有趣的
Although, it was kind of fun seeing you light into him like that.
是啊 我当时很生气
Yeah. Well, I was upset.
那只能证明你在乎他
It just proves that you care.
是
Yeah.
有件事我想告诉你
There's something I wanna tell you.
我为你感到自豪
I'm proud of you.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -好
-Thanks, honey. -Yeah.
(康纳欧布莱恩律师事务所)
谢谢你的到来 今天晚些时候我会给你消息
Thanks for coming in. You'll hear from me later today.
这个怎么样
Well, how about that one?
他可能是这群人里最好的 我希望他接受的法律培训能再多些
He's probably the best of the bunch. I wish he had more legal training.
还有一个
There's one more.
-让他进来 -没问题 老板
-Oh. Send him in. -Sure thing, boss.
你好
Hi, there.
你好
Hi.
玛格丽特 玛格丽特凯勒
Margaret. Margaret Keller.
康纳欧布莱恩
Connor O'Brien.
你来这里做什么 你不应该在丹里菲律所吗
What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at DLP?
没错 如果我还在那里工作的话
Sure. If I still worked there.
不是吧 你没被开除 对吧 因为我
No. You didn't get fired, did you? On account of me?
没有 我辞职了
No. No, I quit.
在你之后没多久 我做了一场很棒的演讲
Soon after you did. I made a great speech.
-你该听听的 -真希望我听过了
-You should've heard me. -I wish I had.
总之我不能为一个
All about how I couldn't work for a firm
想怎么对待你 就怎么对待你的律所工作
that treated people the way they tried to treat you.
我学习法律不是要成为那样的律师的
How I didn't study law to become that kind of lawyer.
我想帮助别人 不只是为了赚钱
I want to help people, not just make money.
你说了这些
You said all that?
是的 还有一些我不能重复的词
Yeah, and a few choice words I can't repeat
因为你奶奶在听
with your grandmother listening in.
我没在听!
I'm not listening!
我们相信你 奶奶
We believe you, Gran.
但说真的 你辞职的时候 我就想 我要和那样的人一起工作
But, really, when you quit, I thought, I wanna work with a guy like that.
所以我就来了
So here I am.
那就只剩下一件事要说了
Well, there's only one thing left to say.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么这么久才决定
What took you so long?
你的白咖啡 我的卡布奇诺
Flat white for you and a capp for me.
谢谢 老板
Thank you, sir.
我说要给米克买♥♥架飞机时 他被冒犯了
Mick was offended when I offered to buy him a plane.
没被冒犯 老板 是被侮辱了 有区别的
Not offended, sir. Insulted. There's a difference.
我在打富人牌 是吗
I was playing the rich-man card, wasn't I?
欧布莱恩先生是个骄傲的人
Mr. O'Brien is a proud man.
我早该知道的 我甚至都不知道我为什么那么做
I should've known better. I don't even know why I did that.
容我大胆猜测一下 老板
If I may venture a guess, sir,
这个地方的一些东西对你很重要
something about this place has come to matter to you.
这点我不清楚 我喜欢这个小镇 我喜欢欧布莱恩家
I don't know about that. I like this town. And I am fond of the O'Briens.
但是我不觉得这会混淆我的判断
But I don't think it clouds my judgment.
那我一定是猜错了 老板
Then I must be mistaken, sir.
当然 除非你不考虑其他因素
Unless there's some other factor you're not considering.
产权搜索已经在你的
A title search has discovered recorded documents
产权链中发现了有记录的文件
in the chain of title of your property.
-前房♥主给予了地役权… -嘿 康纳
-The previous owner granted an easement-- -Hey, uh, Connor.
我真的不想打扰你 我知道你很忙
I hate to bother you. I know you're busy.
-换换脑子也挺好 嘿 卢克 -康纳
-Uh, I'd love the distraction. Hey, Luke. -Connor.
怎么了
What's wrong?
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表