剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
学生向老师学习 老师也向学生学习
The students teach the teacher just as much as the teacher teaches the student.
-是的 -这是低咖♥啡♥因♥吧
-Yeah. -This is decaf, right?
八点之后都是
Always is after 8:00.
好 为什么我这么心神不宁
Yeah. Why am I so jittery?
你把所有的积蓄都投入了一项新业务
Maybe because you sunk all of your savings into a new business,
却不确定它能否成功
and you're not sure if it's gonna work.
对 谢谢你提醒我
Oh, right. Thank you for reminding me.
天快黑了 我讨厌他晚上开飞机
Oh, it is getting dark. I hate it when he flies at night.
老妈 我相信他没事的
Mom, I'm sure he's fine.
他可能已经落地了
Yeah. He's probably already landed.
没错
You're right.
我打电♥话♥给机场 他可能在和地勤人员聊天
I'm gonna call the airfield. He's probably gabbing again with the ground crew.
我希望他很快就回来
I hope he gets here soon.
急什么
What's the hurry?
没事 以后说吧
Nothing. It'll keep.
康纳 新的律师事务所怎么样了
So, uh, Connor, how's the new law practice going?
缓慢却稳稳前进 我有几个客户
Slow but sure. I have a couple of clients.
我有分区纠纷的案子 还有两个邻居在争地界
I have a zoning dispute and two neighbors fighting over property lines.
听起来和我的工作一样令人兴奋
Sounds about as exciting as my work.
你知道你该怎么做吗 你应该查查网络评论应用程序
You know what you should do? You should look into those Internet review apps
告他们诽谤
and sue them for libel.
翻篇吧 杰西
Let it go, Jess.
他们说米克还没回来
They said that Mick hasn't come back yet.
他们和他最后一次 无线电联络是在四点半
The last radio contact they had with him was at 4:30.
他们刚才试着联♥系♥过他
They tried him just now.
没有回应
They got nothing.
下集预告:
Next on Chesapeake Shores:
是我在海岸警卫队的朋友 他们接到求救信♥号♥♥ 但失去了联♥系♥
That was my friend with the Coast Guard. They got a distress call but lost contact.
梅根 你需要什么吗
Megan, do you need anything?
我需要米克
I need Mick.
-嘿 老爸 怎么了 -我运气糟透了
-Hey, Dad, what's up? -I've run into a bit of bad luck.
这是你上次的药检 情况不妙
This was your last drug test, Tatum. Things aren't looking good.
我需要找一位助手
I need to find an assistant.
-嗨 -玛格丽特凯勒 欢迎入伙
-Hi. -Margaret Keller. Welcome aboard.
-嘿 你没事吧 -我来帮你
-Hey, you okay? -I got you.
把这个脱下来
Get this off.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表