剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
《畔湾倾情》前情提要
Previously on Chesapeake Shores.
艾比·奥布赖恩 你回来切萨皮克海岸了
Abby O'Brien, back in Chesapeake Shores.
我爸给了我们个惊喜 安排了一场全家团聚
Dad, surprised us with a family reunion.
为奥布赖恩家族干杯
To the O'Briens.
我有消息要宣布
I have news.
你决定搬回来
You decided to move home.
我不需要母亲
I don't need a mother.
你丢下我时 就再也没有
You've lost your chance when you
挽回的机会了 抱歉
walked out of my life. I'm sorry.
她离开时我只有14岁
I was 14 when she left.
为什么总要把我当成是抛弃家庭的坏人
Why am I always considered the parent who left?
因为你确实抛弃了
Because you did.
我想给你个惊喜 惊喜吗
I thought I'd surprise you, surprise.
看什么呢
What you looking at.
我前夫正在和我的前男友聊天
My ex-husband is talking to my ex-boyfriend,
我前男友的前女友正在和杰西聊天
and his ex-girlfriend is talking to Jess who's
杰西的前男友想和布蕾进一步发展
ex-boyfriend wants to be Brie's new boyfriend.
你们俩都想要完全监护权
You're both asking for full custody.
孩子们这个夏天留在
The children will spend their summers in
马里兰州的切萨皮克海岸
Chesapeake Shores, Maryland.
喂
Hello.
凯文出事了
Somethings happened to Kevin.
我看你之前走了
I saw you went out earlier,
我找不到你
and now I can't seem to find you.
打给我
Call me.
切萨皮克海岸法♥院♥
发生什么事了
What happened?
我现在只想离开这里
Look, I just want to get out of here.
我得赶去医院
I gotta get to the hospital.
崔思
Trace...
我妈之前打来
I got a call from my mom.
所以我才匆忙离开
That's why I left the way I did.
我爸出事了
Something happened to my dad.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我妈打给我时
All I know is that my mother called me
她在救护车上
from the back of the ambulance
我在拘留所被关了八小时 刚刚才出来
and I just spent eight hours in a jail cell.
你为什么被捕
Well, why were you arrested?
我因为超速被拦下来
I got pulled over for speeding.
纳什维尔对我发出了逮捕令
There was a warrant out for my arrest from Nashville.
什么 为什么 你是说真的吗
What? Why? Are you serious?
我刚刚才把你保释出来
I just bailed you out of jail.
那次意外发生后我就被指控了
The charges were filed after the accident.
我现在没时间详细解释
Look, I don't have time to get into this right now.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 之后我找了个律师
Okay, and then I got an attorney.
希望他能帮我解决
I was hoping he could make it go away,
但看来他没成功
but I guess he couldn't.
你之前说那只是场意外
You told me it was just an accident.
我当时睡眠不足 还开车
I wasn't sleeping enough, and I got behind the wheel...
所以害约翰受伤了
that's when John got hurt.
我在他病房♥外坐了几个星期
You know, for weeks I sat outside
期间他做了两场手术
his hospital room through two surgeries.
我想在他身边支持他
You know, I wanted to be there for him,
想告诉他我有多愧疚
I wanted to tell him how sorry I am.
我那晚就不该开车
I never should've driven that night.
我就该留在纳什维尔
I should've stayed in Nashville,
陪着约翰
I should've been there for John.
你能不能送我去医院
Look, can you just drop me at the hospital please?
我自己可以想办法回来
I can find my way back from there.
当然了 没问题
Of course, of course.
妈
Mom.
你还好吧
You okay?
发生了什么事
What happened?
他的心脏出问题了
It's his heart.
你赶来了 我很欣慰
I'm so glad you're here.
湾畔倾情
第二季 第一集
这就是刺♥激♥的地方
So this is the exciting part, okay?
我们点灯笼的原因是
The reason why we light the lanterns is because
在1812年的战争期间
during the War of 1812, when the British
英国人派了三艘船到切萨皮克
sent three ships up the Chesapeake...
爸 点灯笼代表夏天结束
Dad, the lanterns are about the end of summer.
是庆祝 为了好玩 你懂吗
A celebration. Fun, y'know?
告诉你 康纳
For your information, Connor,
我就是"好玩"的化身
I am the very definition of fun, okay?
那晚 有一场可怕的暴风雨
So that night, there was a terrible storm,
周围很黑 什么都看不见 船在下沉
it was too dark to see, the ships were sinking...
惨了
Oh no.
我得提早去上班
I have to go into work early.
姑娘们 我很抱歉 但...
Girls, I am so sorry, but...
我今天没办法带你们
I'm not going to be able to take you
去买♥♥开学用品了
back to school shopping today.
我讨厌工作
I hate work.
我也是
Me, too.
我知道 有时我也讨厌
I know. Sometimes, I do too.
你答应过今天去的
You promised it'd be today.
我知道 宝贝
I know, sweetie.
我本来也很期待
I was really looking forward to it.
这正是你搬回家里的原因
This is why you moved home.
你的后备计划就在眼前
You are literally surrounded by a back-up plan.
我会带我最疼爱的那两个外孙女去购物
I will take two of my favorite granddaughters shopping.
你只有我们这两个外孙女
We're your only granddaughters.
是吗
You are?
怪了 我以为还有更多
That's funny, I thought I saw a couple more here.
等等 让我看看
Wait a minute, let me see.
我好像在你身后见过一个
I thought I saw one behind you, right here.
就是这儿
Right there!
你知道她们穿什么码数吗
Do you even know what size they are?
我当然知道了
Of course I know what size they are.
要不这样吧
Well, how about this?
外公今天先带你们买♥♥一点
How about grandpa gets you started today
我周末再带你们去
and then I will take you on the weekend?
好 那会很好玩的
Okay, that'd be fun.
我好爱你们
I love you guys so much.
好了
Okay...
杰西今早给我发了四条信息了
Jess is texting me again for the fourth time this morning.
旅馆第一次客满了
The B&B is full for the first time.
她可能有一点慌乱
She's probably a teensy bit overwhelmed.
别溺爱她
Don't coddle her.
她完全有能力经营好她的生意
She's perfectly capable of running her own business.
我知道
Yeah, I know...
我任由你们摔跤受伤
I let all of you fall down and scrape your knees.
你们不能帮她解决问题
You can't fix things for her,
否则她永远都学不会
otherwise she's never gonna figure it out.
这是购物清单
Okay, here is the shopping list.
要买♥♥的不多
There's not much...
两条裙子 一双... 你知道吗
Two dresses, a pair of-- you know what?
我不需要购物清单
I don't need a shopping list.
我养大了五个孩子 我知道要买♥♥哪些开学用品
I raised five kids, I know how to back-to-school shop.
事实上 人生最重要的是...
In fact, there's nothing more important in this life than--
萨姆 你好吗
Oh hey Sam, how are ya?
我很高兴你回电了
I'm glad you called back.
我想和你谈谈那笔交易
Listen, I wanted to talk to you about that deal.
对 是关于辛普森那个交易
Yeah, it's about the Simpson deal.
不不 那仍然可行
No no no, it's still viable...
看样子夏天结束了
Well I guess summer's over.
又变回那个工作狂爸爸
Back to being Dad.
你还是决定搬回芝加哥吗
So, you're definitely moving back to Chicago?
常驻作家
Writer in residence?
那可是个绝佳的机会
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表