剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
或许吧 但现在我有什么可焦虑的
Maybe. But what do I have to be anxious about now?
我不是执证治疗师
I'm really not a licensed therapist.
你比执证治疗师还好 你是我姐姐
You're better than a licensed therapist, you're my big sister.
他们之间有什么事
Think there's something going on there?
他不是她平常喜欢的类型
He's not her usual type.
确实不是
No, he is not.
好的 伊万 我马上去做
Yes, Evan, I'll get right on that.
这太棒了 艾比 来看看这个
This is amazing. Abby, look at this.
这是他们认为的那艘船的样子
This is what they think that ship looked like.
从目前我们的发现来看
From what we've uncovered.
你能想象坐着这个航海的样子吗
Could you imagine sailing all the way across the ocean in that?
-肯定会很挤 -我同意
- It would be crowded. - Tell me about it.
哦 这是我为终止我们的协议 而草拟的和解文件
Oh, here are the settlement papers I had drawn up to end our agreement.
很公平 非常公平 曼德雷克 你可以给她读一下吗
It's pretty fair. It's more than fair. Mandrake, could you read them to her?
我可以自己读
I can read them myself.
真的吗 我用眼睛读的时候 总是会遗漏东西
Really? I always miss things when I read them with my eyes.
-我必须用耳朵读 -好吧 凯特琳
-I have to read them with my ears. -Okay. Uh, Caitlyn,
你想去你房♥间玩吗
do you wanna play that up in your room?
她不是在玩 她在设计电子游戏
Oh. She's not playing. She's designing a video game.
我能看看吗
Hey, can I see?
目前 我已经能把圆石 滚下山 砸碎巨魔了
So far, I've gotten the boulder to roll down the hill and crush the troll.
很好 我讨厌巨魔 非常好 凯特琳
Good, I hate trolls. This is not half bad, Caitlyn.
继续
Keep going.
但你要走了
But you're leaving.
-我完成之后怎么给你看 -我会把我的邮件地址给你
-How can I show it to you when I finish? -I'll give you my private e-mail address.
-别告诉你妈妈就行 -好的
-Just don't share it with your mother. -Okay.
你真是充满惊喜
You're full of surprises.
我擅长跟孩子打交道 曼德雷克说是我心态年轻的缘故
I'm good with kids. Mandrake says it's because I'm young at heart.
我说的是你退化成了青少年 老板
I said you were a regressed adolescent, sir.
没什么区别
Same difference.
快六点了 失陪一下 我得跟太平洋沿岸打电♥话♥了
Oh. It is almost 6:00. Excuse me, I have to get on a call with the coast.
曼德雷克
Uh, Mandrake.
其实 我还不知道 曼德雷克是你的名还是姓
Actually, I don't even know. Is Mandrake your first or your last name?
都不是 女士
Neither, ma'am.
-你的名字不是曼德雷克 -不是
-Your name's not Mandrake? -No.
那样叫他会高兴
It amuses him to call me that.
做他一定很累
Wow, it must be exhausting to be him.
你都想象不到 女士
You have no idea, ma'am.
-请别叫我女士 叫我艾比吧 -好的 艾比
Uh, please don't call me ma'am. Call me Abby. All right. Abby.
他真的不读东西吗 他那么懒吗
Uh, listen, does he really not read? Is he that lazy?
不是懒 艾比 他很勤奋
Not lazy, Abby. Anything but lazy.
-别告诉我他不识字 -不是他不识字
-Don't tell me he can't read. -Not that he can't.
他并没有为此而羞愧
He's not ashamed of it.
伊万从小就有阅读障碍
Evan suffered from dyslexia when he was a child.
没被诊断出来的时候 他被认为是懒惰、没有动力
It went undiagnosed, he was considered to be lazy and unmotivated.
这是他不去上大学的原因之一
One of the reasons why he didn't go to university.
他已经克服了这个困难 但是阅读不是他喜欢的活动
He has since overcome that hardship, but reading is not one of his favorite activities.
哇哦 我都不知道
Wow, I had no idea. Um...
他是白手起家的 对吗
He really is a self-made man, isn't he?
正是如此 没人相信他 所以伊万必须相信他自己
Entirely. No one believed in him, so Evan had to believe in himself.
-你跟了他很久了吗 -非常久
-You've been with him a long time? -Long enough.
他是怎么伤到他的背的 他说是出了事故
How'd he hurt his back? He said he had some sort of accident.
他从没跟我说过 或许有一天他会告诉你
He's never shared that with me, but perhaps one day he will tell you.
龙把公主从邪恶的王子手里救出来了
And then the dragon saves the princess from the evil prince.
-你认真学了 -你们好
- Ah, you are learning. - Hello.
我带来了家长会无声拍卖♥♥会的信息
I come bearing PTA Silent Auction info,
是你犯傻说要帮忙的
which you so foolishly agreed to help out on.
这不公平 你在我脆弱的时候找我 而且在莎莉餐厅给我买♥♥了热巧克力
You caught me at a weak moment and you plied me with hot chocolate at Sally's.
哦 我在这方面很无情 嗨 凯特琳
Well, I'm fiendish that way. Hello, Caitlyn.
嗨 罗斯老师 你的天赋是什么
Hi, Mr. Ross. What's your gift?
她在解决一些事情
She's, uh, working through some stuff.
没错
I am.
我们不都这样
Well, aren't we all.
我从没认真想过
Huh. You know, I never really thought about it.
我的天赋
My gift?
我想是教学吧
Teaching, I guess.
还有音乐 我会弹一点吉他
And music. I play guitar a little.
我怎么不知道
How do I not know that?
你没问过
Well, you never asked.
-我有个吉他 -你会弹吗
-I have a guitar. -Do you play?
我上过几节课 但我没坚持学
I had a couple of lessons, but I never kept up with it.
我会非常乐意教你的
Oh. Well, I would be more than happy to teach you.
-可以吗 妈妈 -当然了
-Could I, Mom? -Sure.
好的 我期待着
All right. Well, I look forward to it.
-有时间给我发信息 -我会的
-Uh, text me some days. -I will do that.
好吧
Okay.
妈妈 你喜欢杰伊吗
Mom, do you like Jay?
我当然喜欢杰伊了
Of course I like Jay.
但是“真心喜欢”的感觉吗
But do you "like" like him?
你和你朋友在学校经常这么说吗
Is this what you and your friends talk about?
是啊 但他们都会回答我
Yeah, but they give me answers.
哦 女士们
Ah, ladies.
我需要你们的意见
I need your opinion.
说实话 选哪条围巾 红白相间的还是金色的
For sure. Be honest, which scarf? The white with the red or the multi-color?
红白相间的
The white and red.
-好的 -为什么这么问
- Oh! Okay. - Why?
就是好奇
Huh? Just wondering.
-好的 你很好看 -哦 谢谢
-Okay, you look nice. -Oh, thank you.
-奶奶… -有约会
-Does Gran--? -Have a date?
伊莱恩是个很好的人
She was a wonderful woman, Elaine.
我的缪斯
My muse.
我不确定是她给我了灵感 还是我画画只是为了感动她
I'm not sure if she inspired me or I just painted to impress her.
一切都变了 不是吗
It's all changed, hasn't it?
哦 这个…
Oh, well...
没怎么变
not so much.
我甚至都不知道我吃的什么
I don't even know what I'm eating.
这个叫沙瓦玛
It's called a shawarma.
我都不知道这个字怎么拼写
I can't even spell that.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
-很好吃 -你最好学会拼写它
-It's tasty. -You better learn to spell it.
或许吧
Maybe.
那边那个中餐厅是怎么回事
What happened to that Chinese restaurant that was over there?
那个园景饭店
Oh! That was the Garden View.
那里有镇上最好吃的春卷 黛安杨开的
The best spring rolls in town. Diane Yang ran it.
她怎么了
Whatever happened to her?
-哦 她去世很多年了 -不出所料
-Oh, well, she passed away many years ago. -Typical.
这个世界就是这样的
That's the way of this world.
有生就有死 你应该好好享受它
We live and we die, and you better make the most of it.
是你的丈夫查尔斯 修建的那个喷泉 对吗
Your husband Charles built that fountain, didn't he?
没错 是他
Indeed, he did.
其实…
Actually...
他修建了两次
he built it twice.
第一次建好 他不喜欢 所以他一晚上就把它全部拆除了
The first time, he didn't like it, so he tore it all down one night
然后重新开始
and started over.
除了他 没人觉得有问题
Nobody else had a problem with it but him.
但他就是那样
But he was like that.
(鹰角旅馆)
-冷吗 亲爱的 -不冷
-Cold, honey? -No.
那为什么穿袜子
Then what's with the socks?
袜子
The socks?
它们是为了让我想起我的脚的
They are to remind me of my feet.
这样我就不会整晚踢你了
So that I won't kick you all night.
杰西…
Jess...
我保证我再也不会霸占整张床了
I promise I will never hog the bed again.
很抱歉我说了那样的话 我不是有意冒犯你的
Look, I'm so sorry I said anything. I didn't mean to offend you.
-我其实觉得很好玩 -好玩 艾比说我是只袋鼠
-I actually thought it was funny. -Funny? Abby said I'm a kangaroo.
没错 但你是一只美丽的袋鼠
Well, yes, but you are a beautiful kangaroo.
你是我的袋鼠
You're my kangaroo.
不好玩 要是我们的婚姻因此完了呢
It's not funny. What if our marriage is doomed?
我们的婚姻不会完的 我会学着躲开你的脚
Our marriage is not doomed. I'll learn to dodge your feet.
我是认真的 也许我晚上踢你是因为我太焦虑了
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表