剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
I'm serious. Maybe I'm kicking you at night because I'm anxious.
我有什么好焦虑的
What do I have to be anxious about?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
我的意思是 我们好好想想
I mean, let's think about it.
我们经营的生意失败的风险很高
We're running a business that has a very high failure rate.
你的人生彻底改变了
You just completely changed your entire life.
你刚刚承诺要和另一个人 绑定在一起 直到死亡将你们分开
You just made a commitment to tie yourself to another person till death do you part.
你在想你可能不想要孩子 并且不确定我对这件事的想法
You're thinking that you might not even want kids, and you're not sure how I feel about it,
而且你还发现炉子该换了
and you just found out the furnace needs to be replaced.
-是吗 -是的 炉子该换了
-It does? -Oh, yeah, it needs to be replaced.
哦 好吧
Oh, great.
我也很焦虑 我对一切都很焦虑 但…
I'm anxious too. I'm anxious about everything, but...
我们一起焦虑吧
Let's just be anxious together.
-这就是婚姻 -在恐惧中度过一生的夫妻
-That's what a marriage is. -Couples going through life terrified?
是啊 有时候就是
Yeah, sometimes.
孩子的事你怎么想
What do you really feel about the kid thing?
你觉得是这个原因吗
You think that's what this is about?
要么就是我有不宁腿综合症
Either that or I have restless legs syndrome.
我都不知道那是什么病
I don't even know what that is.
不管怎么样 我爱你…
Well, either way, I love you...
并且我爱你的腿…
and I love your legs...
我想帮你过上你想要的生活
and I wanna help you live the life that you wanna live.
所以你决定好了 升副队长的事
So have you decided? About the lieutenancy?
是的 我今天早上做了五次决定
Yes. I've decided about five times this morning.
问题是我一直在做不同的决定
The problem is, is that I keep deciding different things.
接受 不接受 接受
To take it, to not take it, to take it.
没事 你还有很多时间
It's okay. You have plenty of time.
-长官什么时候要答复 -吃煎饼早餐的时候
-When does the chief want an answer again? -At the pancake breakfast.
也就是明天 好的
So tomorrow. All right, well,
无论你怎么跟他说 这都是你的事业
whatever you decide to tell him, it's your career.
得由你来选择
It has to be your choice.
莎拉 嘿
Sarah. Hey.
-李局长想跟你说句话 -我这就去
-Uh, Chief Lee wants a word with you. -I'll be right up.
天啊 要是他现在就想要答复怎么办
Oh, boy. What if he wants an answer now?
那你就必须做决定了
Well, then you'll have to decide.
无论你怎么决定 我都支持你
And whatever you decide, I'm with you.
就是这样
Way to go.
谢谢 但我的手指好疼
Thanks. But my fingers hurt.
哦 是吗 也许我该去喝点东西了
Oh, yeah? Well, maybe we should, uh, get a drink.
-渴吗 -渴
-You thirsty? -Sure.
走吧 我们去冰箱里找找 好吗
All right. Let's do it. Let's go raid the fridge, okay?
你家有什么 有好喝的吗
What do you got? Anything good?
你们的音乐听起来真不错
Wow. You guys sounded wonderful out there.
杰伊是个好老师
Jay's a good teacher.
没错
I am.
我们能喝杯柠檬水吗
Do we have lemonade?
-马上就好 你们想要布朗尼吗 -布朗尼和牛奶
- Yup. Coming up. Do you want a brownie? - Brownies and milk?
我有乳糖不耐症 不能喝牛奶
I'm found out I'm lactose intolerant. I can't have milk.
我能喝一杯吗
Oh. Can I?
一杯牛奶马上来
Uh, one milk coming up.
我能喝点柠檬水吗
Could I have some lemonade?
我爱柠檬水
I love lemonade.
杰伊
Jay.
这位是伊万金凯德
This is Evan Kincaid.
是吗
Is it?
伊万扭伤了背
Mm-hm. Evan threw his back out.
这位是杰伊罗斯
This is Jay Ross.
音乐老师 我听见你在那里弹吉他了
The music teacher. I heard you playing.
你太棒了
You're fantastic.
抱歉 我应该起来的 但是我起不来 艾比人很好愿意让我住在这里
Sorry, I would get up, but I'm incapacitated. Abby has been nice enough to let me crash here a while.
-是很好 -我没有太多选择
-That is nice. -Mm. Not that I had much of a choice.
-你的柠檬水 -谢谢 凯特琳
-Here's your lemonade. -Thanks, Caitlyn.
哦 我爱这种吸管 我记得小时候还有这些
Oh, I love these straws. I remember these from when I was a kid.
-杰伊 你还记得吗 -我记得
-Jay, do you remember these? -Yeah, I remember them.
我一直在考虑学习吉他 你能教我吗
I've been thinking about learning to play guitar. Could you give me lessons?
-我不做这个 -你是做什么的 杰伊
-It's not really what I do. -Oh. What do you do, Jay?
-我是小学老师 -不是吧 太棒了
-Well, I'm a grade school teacher. -No. That's fascinating.
-是的 -好了 我们让伊万好好休息吧
-Yeah. -Okay. Uh, let's let Evan get some rest.
-很高兴见到你 杰伊 -我也是
- Nice meeting you, Jay. - Yeah, you too.
-真是个有意思的人 -是的 可以这么说
-Interesting guy. -Yeah. You could say that.
他很痛苦 但他喜欢得到关注
He's in pain, but he likes the attention.
他得到的关注还不够吗 他是亿万富翁
Doesn't he get enough of that? He's a billionaire.
没错 但…
Yeah. But...
还有很多你从表面看不到的东西
you know, there's... more to him than what you see on the surface,
比如 很显然他没有家人
like, apparently, he's never had a real family.
哦 可怜的家伙
Oh, poor guy.
我真的会为世界闻名的大亨难过吗
Wow. Am I actually feeling sorry for a world-famous tycoon?
不 我不会 一点也不会
No. No, I'm not. Not at all. No.
你何不弹个曲子 从来没听你弹过
Why don't you play something? I've never really heard you play.
好啊
Sure. Yeah.
哇哦 杰伊 弹得太棒了
Wow, Jay, that was wonderful.
我都不知道
I had no idea.
我有一些你从表面上看不到的东西
Well, there are things about me you don't see on the surface.
欧布莱恩 你能帮我修一下这个横幅吗
O'Brien. Can you come help me fix this banner?
好 听起来确实像是急救员的工作
Yeah, sure. Sounds like just the job for an EMT.
等我一下
Just give me a sec.
嘿 欧布莱恩 我们接到了电♥话♥ 优先级2
Hey, O'Brien. We've got a call. Priority 2.
市场街19号♥
Possible Protocol 19 on Market Street.
好的 抱歉 你得找别人了 有任务
Uh, right. Uh, sorry, you gotta find someone else. Duty calls.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand with that?
我上去修横幅的时候 你能帮我看着点吗
Sure. Can you spot me while I climb up and fix this banner?
帮我看着点 我上去 这个我经常做
You spot me. I'll climb. I'm used to it.
你说了算 副队长
Whatever you say, lieutenant.
你听说了 嗯
You heard about that, huh?
在消防站是很难保守秘密的 所以是真的吗
It's hard to keep a secret at the station. So is it true?
还在讨论中
It is under discussion.
(年度煎饼早餐)
-快下来 我把梯子移一下 -不用 我能搞定
-Come on down. I'll move the ladder. -No, I got it.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
莎拉
Sarah!
我不明白为什么你…
I don't understand why you--
好 这周末见
Yes. I will see you this weekend.
坏消息
Bad news?
是艾琳金利
That was Erin Kinley.
她在苏豪区有画廊
She runs a gallery in SoHo.
她说德里斯科尔 在1980年代中期跟她做过交易
She said Driscoll made a deal with her back in the mid-'80s
就在他妻子去世之后
just after his wife passed away.
-什么交易 -让她永久拥有
-What kind of deal? -She said he gave her the exclusive rights
他所有作品的专有权
to any and all of his artwork in perpetuity.
她拥有他所有作品的所有权
She owns all the rights to his paintings?
她是这么说的 而且她还不让我展览他的作品
That's what she says. And then she refuses to let me show them.
太离谱了 就算她有所有权
That's ridiculous. Even if she owns all the rights,
如果有他的展览 岂不是更好
wouldn't they be worth more if he had a big show?
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但她说她宁愿等他们升值后再展出
But she said she prefers to wait until they are higher in value.
-那是什么意思 -他去世以后
What does that mean? The value of an artist's work
价值会升的很快 她说她不用等太久的
goes up exponentially right after he dies. She said she shouldn't have to wait long.
哇哦 真是冷血了
Wow, that's cold.
好的一点是 她确实谢了我
On the bright side, she did tell me thank you
劝说德里斯科尔开画展的事
for talking Driscoll into having a show.
她说她会考虑给我一小笔销♥售♥佣金
She said she would consider giving me a small commission on the sales.
-你怎么回答的 -我说我很感激她这样做
-Wow. What did you say to that? -I told her I appreciated that.
然后我告诉了给佣金的地址
Then I told her exactly where she could go put her commission.
她这周末会过来
She's gonna be here this weekend.
她想看看“她的画”
She wants to go take a look at "her paintings."
那你打算怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
她觉得她打纽约艺术界的牌 就能吓到我
She thinks she can scare me by pulling that New York art world card.
她不知道的是我自己也有一些底牌
She doesn't know I have a few of those cards of my own.
伊万
Evan? Evan?
真是奇迹 我好了
It's a miracle. I'm healed.
我觉得是内尔的蓝莓酥治好的
I think it was Nell's blueberry crumble that did it.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表