剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
但最好还是叫我“妈妈”
Better yet, call me Mom.
好的 迪尔卓
Okay. Deirdre.
妈妈
Mom.
婚姻对任何人来说都是重要的一步 但你不仅仅是嫁给这个男人
Marriage is a big enough step for anyone, but you're not just marrying a man.
-也是嫁给了派克家族 -我嫁的人是大卫
-You're marrying a Peck. -I'm marrying David.
我以前也这么想
I used to think that too.
但等你嫁入派克这样的家族 就得承担起重大责任
But when you become part of a family like the Pecks, it's a big responsibility.
会有很多事随之而来
A lot comes with that.
-大卫跟我说过 -肯定的
-David explained that. -I'm sure he has.
但你会想确保自己受到保护
But you wanna make sure that you're protected.
-保护 -不被利用
-Protected? -Well, not taken advantage of.
不是被大卫利用 我不是那个意思 他是个好孩子
Oh, not by David. I don't mean that. He's a sweet boy.
但这家族里其他人就很…
But the rest of the family is rather--
就很怎样
Rather what?
短视
Shortsighted.
甚至是自私
Selfish, even.
所以你要确保明确保护好自己的权利
So you want to make sure that your rights are clearly spelled out.
-用书面的形式 -合同吗
-In writing. -A contract?
不是的 就是协议
Oh, nothing like that. An agreement.
-婚前协议 -如果你愿意的话
-A prenup? -If you will.
我准备了一份 放到你房♥间可以吗
I've had something drawn up. I'll leave it in your room?
-好吧 -你其实都不用看
-Okay. -You don't even have to look at it.
知道有这份协议就行
Just know that it's there.
我不希望任何东西毁掉你们的幸福
I don't want anything to spoil your happiness.
谢谢你 派克夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Peck.
迪尔卓
Deirdre.
妈妈
Mom.
我确实喜欢听你这么叫我
I do like the sound of that.
看起来精品旅馆势在必行了
So it looks like this boutique hotel is a go.
对
Yes.
但大人物先生决定为时髦人 建一个精酿酒厂
But Mr. Bigshot has decided to put in a microbrewery, for the hipsters.
这主意不错 会是切萨皮克湾的一项大工程
Well, it's good. I mean, this is a huge project here in Chesapeake Shores.
能创造很多就业
Lots of local jobs.
对 我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
-好 你怎么听起来不怎么热心呢 -因为那个开♥发♥商伊万金凯德
-Okay, why don't you sound more enthused? -It's that developer, Evan Kincaid.
-他很烦人 -怎么了 我看过他的面试情况
-He rubs me the wrong way. -Why? I've seen him interviewed.
-他很聪明 也很有活力 -他自以为有活力
-He's witty and dynamic. -He thinks he's dynamic.
那套我是成功人士 但依然脚踏实地的说辞
That whole I'm-successful- but-still-down-to-Earth thing,
真的很烦人
it's genuinely annoying.
他还总是在自己的湾流飞机上打给我
And he's always calling me from his Gulfstream.
他太固执了 觉得只有自己的想法天下第一
He is so stubborn. He thinks his ideas are the only good ones.
有意思 有飞机、性格顽固 听起来不同于我认识的一个人
Interesting. Has a plane, stubborn, doesn't sound like anyone I know.
-你是在暗示什么 女儿 -没什么 父亲
-What might you be implying, daughter? -Oh, nothing, Father.
你能提醒我准备好 与泰勒马丁的会议吗
Will you remind me to prepare for this meeting with Taylor Martin?
没问题
Will do.
-你确定没有工作太辛苦 -没有
-You sure you're not working too hard? -No.
好让自己分心
To distract yourself?
分什么的心
From what?
你说啊
You tell me.
爸爸 我没事 感谢你的关心 但我没事
Dad, I'm fine. I mean, I appreciate it, but I'm fine.
精酿酒厂、精确的大脑
Microbrewery. Microbrain.
我们一位同事对这件案子的看法 让我很感兴趣
One of our associates has some thoughts on this case I found very interesting.
-欧布莱恩 -谢谢 琳达
-O'Brien? -Thank you, Linda.
我在查1963年的《同工同酬法》
Well, I was looking through the 1963 Equal Pay Act,
发现我们可以利用的一个法条
and I think I found something that we can use.
-请大家翻到… -尼尔森女士 你三点约的人来了
-If you'll just turn to... -Ms. Nelson, your 3:00 is here.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你继续说 康纳 -好
-Continue, Connor. -Sure.
大家翻到879页
If you turn to page 879.
-B分款… -迪尔佛先生
-It's subsection B... -Mr. Dilpher.
嘿
Hey.
我很高兴你找我们代理 目前的法律问题
I'm glad you're letting us represent you in your current troubles.
说实话 我需要一个可以创造奇迹的人
Well, to be honest, I need somebody who can work a miracle.
这我不敢保证 但我在制定一项 或许可以使用的策略
I can't promise that. But I'm working on something we can use.
是什么
What's that?
我们或许比米克欧布莱恩更有优势
We might have an inside track on Mick O'Brien.
能吃烤汉堡真是美好 谢了 爸爸
So good to have a good hamburger on the grill. Thanks, Dad!
英国就没有 或这方面的任何美食
Can't get that in England, or any good food for that matter.
不是的
That's not true.
就是
So true.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
对了 大卫的父亲 让我找你聊聊婚礼的事
Oh, by the way, David's father asked me to talk to you about something.
-是吗 -对
-He did? -Yeah.
他希望你和大卫在威尔士结婚
He wants you and David to get married in Wales.
我们想在这里结婚
Well, we wanna get married here.
好 我会转告他
Okay, I'll tell him that.
-就这样 -他让我问问你 我问了
-That's it? -He told me to ask, I asked.
这是你的婚礼
It's your wedding.
谢了 爸爸 我爱你
Thanks, Dad. Love you.
我更爱你
Love you more.
好的 你知道 我那天跟自己的高中宿敌通了话
Okay, so you know that I talked to my high school nemesis.
杰罗姆崔斯克
Jerome Trask?
-你知道杰罗姆崔斯克 -对
-You know about Jerome Trask? -Yeah.
-你跟艾比说过杰罗姆崔斯克 -算是吧
-You told Abby about Jerome Trask? -Well, ish.
-她总是看我的日记 -我得保护好你
-She'd read my diary. -I had to look out for you.
等下 所以你要为住校编剧的事 跟他见面吗
Wait, so are you gonna meet with him about the playwright thing?
不会 没错 我不会去的
No. That's right, no.
除非…这是他的企图
Unless... that's what he wants.
他想证明我依然怕他 知道吗
To prove that I'm still afraid of him. Well, you know what?
如果他是这么想的 那他错了
If that's what he thinks, he's got another thing coming.
我会让他知道 我要跟他见面
I will show him. I'll meet with him.
我会成为马里兰大学 有史以来最优秀的住校编剧
I'll be the best playwright-in-residence that U of M has ever seen.
我喜欢看到我不是这个家里 最神经质的人
You know, I like when I see that I'm not the most neurotic person in the family.
你还差得远呢
Oh, not by a long shot.
嘿 布里 这礼物真的很贴心
Hey, Bree. What a thoughtful gift.
-我在法庭里一定会鹤立鸡群 -你看起来真有气势
-I am gonna stand out in the courtroom. -You look so good.
我在此宣布 我真的很有气势
I do declare, I do look good!
你真的很会挑礼物 我很爱你送的蓝宝石周♥年♥庆♥典盘
Wow, you really nailed the gifts. I love my sapphire jubilee plate.
放在旅馆的壁炉架上一定很典雅
It's gonna look so good on the mantel at the B and B.
我想也是
I thought so.
-你呢 你喜欢我送的礼物吗 -这个古董日历很有创意
-And you? Do you like yours? -This antique calendar is very creative.
《伦敦时报》也是这么评价我的
That is what The London Times called me.
好了 你们快过来 该玩胡说八道游戏了
Okay, you guys. Come on. Time to play Balderdash.
干吗还玩这个 每次都是布里赢
Oh, why do we do this? Bree always wins.
我这次就不参加了 给你一次机会
I'll sit this one out, give you a chance.
好啊 有罪 无罪 只能二选一
Oh, yes. Guilty! Not guilty! One of the two.
好了 就剩你和我了
Okay. Just you and me.
-说吧 -什么
-Spill. -What?
艾比 非得让我逼你说吗
Abby, am I gonna have to force it out of you?
我去过伦敦塔 知道怎么玩
I've been to the Tower of London. I know how.
你想知道我和特瑞斯的事
You wanna hear about me and Trace?
没错
I do.
好吧
Ugh. Fine.
我们就诚实一点
I mean, let's be honest.
我们有着不同的人生目标 你知道的
We want different things out of life. You know that.
这世界上我最在乎两样东西
There are two things that I really care about in this world.
我的音乐和你
My music and you.
你话虽然这么说
You say that,
可你一旦拥有我 或你的音乐事业一旦成功
but as soon as you have me, or as soon as you have some success with your music,
你总会想出办法把它丢掉
you figure out a way to throw it away.
你得想清楚自己到底想要什么
You need to figure out what you want out of life.
-我想要你 你听不见吗 -我的…你听不到我的话吗
-I want you! Can't you hear me? -Oh, my-- Can't you hear me?
我希望你追逐梦想 别再追着我不放
I want you to go chase your dream and stop chasing me!
你喜欢被追的感觉
You love the chase.
或许你和我都喜欢追逐
Maybe we both love the chase.
我觉得我们得停止重现
I think we need to stop trying to recreate something...
一开始就不该存在的东西了
that wasn't supposed to last in the first place.
你不相信我们的感情
You don't believe that.
我们之前的恋情是很美好
What we had, it was beautiful...
但不会开花结果
but it's not going anywhere.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表