剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
杰伊
Jay?
别这样 你知道你俩之间有情愫
Oh, come on, you know there's something going on there.
是什么阻止了你去一探究竟
And what's stopping you from exploring it now?
如果我只是为了摆脱情伤呢
Well, what if it's just a rebound fling?
随你怎么说 那可能正是你需要的
Call it what you want. It might be just what you need.
嘿 妈妈 你有爸爸和托马斯叔叔的消息吗
Hey, Mom. You heard from Dad and Uncle Thomas?
没有 他们可能正忙着 在火堆旁烤棉花糖
No, they're probably busy roasting marshmallows by the fire
聊过去的事情
and talking about old times.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
我还好
I'm okay.
-你没事吧 -我应该没事
-You okay? -Yeah, I think I'm okay.
你刚才叫我“汤米”了吗
Did you call me "Tommy" just then?
没有吧
I don't think so.
-我摔倒的时候 -没有 我没叫
-When I was falling. -No. I didn't.
不行
No.
小时候你经常叫我汤米
You used to call me Tommy.
一定是你突然记忆闪现了
You must've had a flashback.
我可能扭到脚踝了
I think I might have turned my ankle.
你能站起来吗
Can you put weight on it?
不行 我站不起来
Oh. No. I cannot put weight on it.
可能只是扭伤了
Whoa. I think it's just a sprain.
你休息一下吧
Why don't you rest it for a while?
-然后走走就好了 -不 别这么说
-Then you could walk it off. -No, don't say walk it off.
爸爸过去经常说“走走就好了” 从来都没用
Dad used to always say, "Well, just walk it off." Never worked.
好吧
Okay. Sheesh.
你把手♥机♥拿出来 我们可以打电♥话♥求助
Why don't you get your phone out? We could call for help.
他们怎么找到我们
How will they find us?
我们刚过1038米
We just passed 1038.
不对 那是1048米的标记
No, we didn't. It was marker 1048.
我们中可能有一个人是对的
One of us is probably right.
用手♥机♥吧 或许他们能用GPS定位我们
Just use the cell phone. Maybe they can locate us with GPS.
你会用吗
Oh, can you do that?
从电视上学的
They do it on TV.
什么
What?
没信♥号♥♥
There's no signal.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你应用玩得那么溜却不会打电♥话♥
All those apps and you can't make a phone call?
试试你的手♥机♥
Try your phone.
好吧
Okay.
没有 这附近一定没有信♥号♥♥塔
Nope. Mustn't be any towers around.
真是太好了
Great.
听我说 我去上面找信♥号♥♥
Tell you what. I'm gonna go up there and find a signal.
你就好好坐着
You just sit tight.
-你不可能上去的 -永远别对奥布莱恩家的人说不可能
-You're never gonna make it up there. -Hey, never say never to an O'Brien.
你说得对 我上不去
Yeah, you're right. I can't do it.
-不行 -至少你试过了
-No way. -At least you tried.
不
Oh, no.
我好像伤到肩膀了
I think I hurt my shoulder on the second fall.
你的大包里有阿司匹林吗
You have any aspirin in that massive pack of yours?
有 我拿给你
Yeah, I got some, uh,
消炎药
anti-inflammatories.
你还带了那个
You take those too?
是啊 我的膝盖有点关节炎
Yeah, I've got a little arthritis in my knees.
真的吗 我的胳膊肘有
Really? I got it in my elbow.
好了 给
All right. Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
-好 -吃三颗
-Okay. -Take three.
-我也得吃几颗 -干杯
-Gonna take a couple too. -Cheers.
-怎么了 -嘿 我需要帮助
-What's up? -Hey, I need a favor.
-什么事 -你能告诉我…
-What's that? -Can you tell me...
有这个的原件很重要吗
how important it is to have an original copy of this?
看来你有一份记录完整的副本 所以原件不是很重要
Looks like you have a properly recorded copy, so not very.
很多人都会弄丢房♥契 所以他们会做一个记录
People lose property deeds all the time. That's why they record them.
常先生快把我逼疯了
Mr. Chang, who's driving me crazy,
他坚持说我们有他大楼的原件
is insisting we have the original for his high-rise.
我到处都找不到
I can't find it anywhere.
你有什么建议吗
What do you suggest?
我建议你找到它
I suggest you find it.
太好了
Oh, great.
-你明天有什么安排 -为什么这么问
-What you doing tomorrow? -Why?
你想来办公室帮我找吗
Wanna help me look for it?
我请你吃晚饭
I will buy you dinner.
-菲利普蟹馆 -好吧
-Phillip's Crab House? -Ugh. Fine.
-成交 -好 谢谢你
-Deal. -Okay, thank you.
没问题
No problem.
艾比 艾比
Abby? Abby!
嘿
Hey.
-你看到那辆车了吗 -看到了
-You see that car? -Yeah.
-你看到那个人在给它拍照了吗 -看到了
-See that guy taking pictures out of it? -Yeah.
你不觉得那很可疑吗
Don't you think that's a bit suspicious?
康纳 一直都有督察员 和竞争对手来施工现场拍照
Connor, we have inspectors and competitors taking pictures of our sites all the time.
可你见过那个人吗
But have you seen that guy?
看到了吗 看 他走了
See? Look. There he goes.
那是巴雷特 县督察员 他会给我们所有的施工现场拍照
That's Barrett with the county inspectors. He takes pictures of all our sites.
抱歉
I'm sorry. Um...
我最近工作遇到一些怪事
Things have been weird at work.
我被一个主要合伙人邀请过去喝酒
I got invited by one of the main partners for drinks.
我不知道能不能相信那个人
I don't know if I can trust the guy at all.
我觉得不能相信那里的任何人
Don't think I can trust anybody at that place.
你听起来真的有妄想症
You sound seriously paranoid.
如果你明天帮我忙 我还是会请你吃晚饭
I will still buy you dinner if you help me tomorrow.
三个字 吃饱为止
Three words. All-you-can-eat.
那是四个字
That's four words.
嘿 队长 这个周末我们要练习铁人三项
Hey! We're gonna be practicing for the triathlon this weekend.
想帮我们计时吗
Wanna time us?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
格蒂 你见我的车钥匙了吗
Gertie, have you seen my car keys?
看看你的桌子
Check your desk.
我刚才还拿着呢 那里有吗
I know I just had them. See them over there?
没有 这里没有
No, they're not here.
该死
Shoot!
该死 丢掉的东西总是 出现在最不意想不到的地方
Shoot. It's always the last place you look.
它们肯定会出现
I'm sure they'll turn up.
-帮我从冰箱里拿一瓶冰茶 -好的
-Grab me an iced tea from the fridge. -Sure.
就像我说的 总会在最意想不到的地方
Like I said, always the last place you look.
扔过来 卡尔
Toss them over, Karl.
是凯文 队长
It's Kevin, captain.
当然是了
Sure it is.
口误
Slip of the tongue.
你好 伊万 今天是周六
Hello, Evan. It's a Saturday.
我这里是星期天
Oh, where I am, it's a Sunday.
听着 我在想
Listen, I was thinking.
酿酒厂不要朝东了 我觉得应该朝西
Instead of the brewery facing east, I think it should face west.
等等 那我们的整个布局都会改变的
Wait, that would change our entire layout.
你是个注重细节的人
You are a stickler for details.
朝西建筑的供热和制冷成本低
West-facing buildings have lower heating and cooling costs.
我知道 但是我们能等一下 再谈这件事吗 我要去接孩子
I know, but can we talk about this later? I need to pick up my kids.
-去哪里 -跆拳道馆
-From where? -Taekwondo.
手脚并用的那种
Ah. The way of the hand and the foot.
你在学跆拳道
You take taekwondo?
没有 但是我有想过
No, but I've thought about it.
好了 孩子们 最后一个招式
Okay, kids, final move.
回旋踢
Roundhouse kick.
谁想演示一下
Who wants to demonstrate?
凯丽 很好 来三遍
Carrie. Great. Give me three.
不错 碰个拳
Great job. Put her there.
好了 最后的踢脚动作 然后下课
Now, everyone. One kick and you're done.
大家做得很好 下周见
Good job, everyone. See you next week.
真好吃
So good.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表