剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Chesapeake Shores:
欢迎回家 亲爱的
Welcome home, honey!
-杰罗姆崔斯克 就是 -不是吧
- Jerome Trask. Yes. - No!
-我不知道这人是谁 -他是我高中的宿敌
-I don't know who that is. -My nemesis.
我要跟他见面 我会成为
I'm gonna meet with him. I'm gonna be the best
马里兰大学 有史以来最优秀的住校编剧
playwright in residence that U of M has ever seen.
当你成为佩克家的家庭成员时 你就肩负了很大的责任
When you become part of a family like the Pecks, it's a big responsibility.
你要确保
You ought to make sure
-明确保护好自己的权利 -婚前协议
- your rights are clearly spelled out. - A prenup.
-想立案起诉我们 -别这样
-Trying to build a case against us. -There is no us.
-我的律师会跟你谈的 -卢克泰特姆 你好吗
- You'll hear from my attorney. - Luke Tatum, how you been?
-高中毕业后你就… -消失了
-After high school you-- -Disappeared?
刚才是吻别 对吧
That was a kiss goodbye, wasn't it?
嘿 伦敦怎么样
Hey, so how was London?
你给我发的视频看起来很棒
The videos you sent looked amazing.
的确很棒
It was.
等等 你见西蒙了吗
And, wait, did you see Simon?
-见了 我们吃了几顿饭 -真的吗
-Yeah, we had dinner a few times. -Really?
跟他和他的新女朋友一起吃饭
Dinner with him and his new girlfriend.
没关系的
It's fine.
我俩都放下了 她真的很好
We've both moved on, and she's really nice.
那就好
That's nice.
我觉得自己很成熟
Very adult of me.
但是我生自己的气 因为我太想家了
But I got mad at myself for being so homesick.
-真的吗 -我在那里待了四天 就开始…
Really? I was there for four days and then I, uh--
嘿 你这是在做什么
Hey, what you doing?
别管我 我只是在试我的婚鞋
Don't mind me, just trying on my wedding shoes.
很好 很自然
Yeah, naturally.
很多新娘试一次婚鞋 就觉得很合脚 一切都好
So many brides try the shoes once and they fit. Great.
但是你要穿一整天
But you have to wear them all day.
穿着它们摆造型 穿着它们跳舞
Pose in them, dance in them.
如果你不好好跟它们磨合 就要应对新娘水泡问题
If you don't break them in, you're dealing with bride blisters.
新娘水泡
Bride blisters.
你们继续 当我不在就好
Continue on, act like I'm not even here.
好的
Okay.
-所以你想家了 -没错
- So you were homesick? - Yeah.
虽然话剧进展顺利 但是我一直都很紧张
Even though the play went well, I was nervous the whole time.
我就是…
I just--
我说不好 我只想回家 很奇怪 对吧
I don't know, I wanted to come home. Weird, right?
不奇怪 因为我们在这里
No. We're here.
好了 新娘 那双鞋怎么样
All right, bride. How are those shoes doing?
-很好 它们看起来怎么样 -很好看
- Good. How do they look? - Well, amazing.
美极了
Phenomenal.
但我有个问题 你能穿着它们跳舞吗
The question, though, is can you dance in them?
-她当然能 -看好了
- Can she! - Look at that.
恰恰恰
The cha-cha-cha.
你跳的是舞蹈 还是说你想去踢门
Is that dancing or are you trying to kick a door down there?
好 你们猜怎么着
Okay, you know what?
现在尽情挑剔吧 因为婚礼那天
Get it all out now because on my wedding day,
你们一整天都要对我很好
you have to be nice to me all day.
-明白 -我是认真的
Understood. And I mean it.
要非常友好 整整24小时 你们俩都要
Not just a little bit, the whole 24 hours. Both of you.
当然会的
Of course!
可我们对你一直都很好
But we're always so nice to you.
没错 除了你跳舞的时候
Yeah, except when you dance.
能把红酒拿来吗
Can you bring wine?
好香的味道
Ooh, something smells wonderful.
-外公做了早饭 -他自己做的
-Grandpa made breakfast. -All by himself.
我是个多才多艺的外公
I'm a grandpa of many talents.
我小的时候 你们外公经常做煎饼
When I was little, Grandpa used to make pancakes
他用蓝莓做成眼睛、鼻子和笑脸
and he used blueberries for eyes and a nose and a smile.
-原来应该是笑脸啊 -我还以为是鬼魂呢
- That's what it's supposed to be! - I thought it was a ghost.
-微笑的鬼魂 -谢谢
-A smiling ghost. -Thank you.
早上好 家人们
Good morning, family!
-早上好 -嗨
-Morning! -Hi.
-煎饼 -外公做的
-Pancakes! -Grandpa made them.
你现在还做笑脸煎饼
You still do the smiley faces.
看吧 她知道是什么
See? She knew what it was.
我要先喝点咖啡
Well, I need coffee first.
我还在过伦敦时间 我不知道现在是早上还是晚上
I'm still on London time. I don't know if it's the morning or night.
同时我又疲惫又焦虑
I'm exhausted and wired at the same time.
我需要我那件蓝色珍珠纽扣毛衣
I need my blue sweater with the pearl buttons.
我的蓝色毛衣 可以借给你
My blue sweater? You can borrow it.
我们会在此事上求同存异
We'll agree to disagree on that.
我要在派克夫妇回家之前 和他们一起吃午餐
I am having lunch with the Pecks before they go home,
而且我得有派克家族的风范
and I need to look Peck-ish.
他们还在劝说你
They still trying to convince you
-去欧洲办婚礼吗 -没有 他们已经放弃了
-to have a European wedding? -No, they've given up.
我觉得丹尼斯派克 不是那种会放弃的人
I didn't think Dennis Peck was the kind who'd give up on anything.
大卫立场坚定 他也姓派克
Well, David put his foot down. He is a Peck too.
姑娘们 如果你们吃完了 就准备去上学吧
Girls, if you're done, time to go get ready for school.
谢谢你的外公煎饼 外公
Thanks for the Grandpa cakes, Grandpa.
不客气
You're welcome.
祝你们今天开心 姑娘们
Have a good one, ladies.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有个问题
I have a problem.
派克夫妇把这个留在了我的房♥间
The Pecks left this in my room.
那是什么
What is that?
是婚前协议
It's a prenup.
我想也是
Ooh, that's what I thought.
你告诉大卫了吗
Did you tell David?
没有 他会生气的
No, he'd go ballistic.
那你打算告诉他吗
Are you gonna tell David?
或许会
I could.
或者我直接忽略它 期待问题自行消失
Or I could just ignore it and hope the problem goes away.
-这样有用吗 -有时候会
-Does that ever work? -Sometimes.
-这些是给你的 布里欧布莱恩 -谢谢
And these are for you, Bree O'Brien. Thank you.
-你起这么早干什么 -我要去大学商量教职的事
-What you doing up so early? -I have that meeting for the teaching gig.
-想起来了 -布里
- Oh, yeah. - Bree.
-你会是个很棒的老师 -这可不一定
-I think you'd be a terrific teacher. -We'll see.
系主任已经把我的早餐见面
The head of the department has moved my breakfast meeting
改到下午了
to the afternoon.
他就是那样的人 总是把我搞糊涂
Which is so like him, already messing with my head.
-你认识他吗 -当然了
-You know him? -Oh, I know him.
杰罗姆崔斯克 布里高中时期的宿敌
Jerome Trask, Bree's high school nemesis.
他不是辩论社的主席吗
Wasn't he president of the debate club?
没错 你怎么… 你记得杰罗姆崔斯克
Yeah, how--? You remember Jerome Trask?
人会一直记得那些 对自己的孩子不友好的人
You always remember people who weren't nice to your kids.
-谢谢你 爸爸 -不客气 亲爱的
-Thanks, Dad. -You're very welcome, sweetheart.
我要准备去上班了
I better get ready for work.
我的新合伙人是个严格的任务大♥师♥
My new partner is a real taskmaster.
有意思 我的新合伙人也一样
Oh. Interesting, my new partner is exactly the same.
才不是
Not true.
记得报名参加海滩清洁日
Make sure you sign up for Clean the Beach Day.
乌龟自己没办法救自己 因为它们没有手
Turtles can't save themselves. They don't have hands.
早上好 凯特琳温特斯 凯丽温特斯
Oh! Good morning, Caitlyn and Carrie Winters.
早上好 罗斯老师
Good morning, Mr. Ross.
好了 姑娘们 我四点整来接你们去上跆拳道课
All right, girls, I wanna see you back here right at 4:00 for taekwondo.
真不错
Nice.
爱你们 再见
Love you, bye.
早上好 艾比欧布莱恩温特斯
And good morning, Abby O'Brien Winters.
早上好 罗斯老师
Good morning, Mr. Ross.
我非常希望明天能带
I sure hope I get to spend
你和你女儿一起去海滩玩一天
the day with you and the girls on the beach tomorrow.
杰伊 我觉得这不是个好主意
Jay, I don't think it's a good idea.
放松 这是学校活动 不是约会
Breathe. It's a school activity, not a date.
海滩清洁日
Clean the Beach Day?
是啊 我忘了
Right. I forgot.
但如果你在暗示 你想让我约你出去…
But if you are hinting that you want me to ask you out on a date--
喇叭声救了你
Saved by the bell.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表