剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Okay.
我本来要上大学 成为一名医生的
I was supposed to go to college. I was gonna be a doctor.
我爸爸死于心脏病
My dad died of a heart attack.
而我妈妈
And my mom,
她崩溃了
she broke.
必须有人照顾她 所以我就找了一份仓库的工作
Someone had to take care of her, so I got a job in a warehouse.
我为你妈妈的事感到遗憾
I'm sorry about your mom.
我变得很沮丧
I let it get to me.
然后我…
And I...
我开始喝酒…
I started drinking...
但喝得太多了
too much.
基本上就是这样
Pretty much the end of the story.
对 除了进监狱那部分没说
Yeah, except for the going to prison part.
是的 那个…
Yeah. Well...
是这样的 我妈妈过世以后…
Look, when my mother passed away...
事情就开始失去控制了
things really started getting out of control.
我当时在一个酒吧喝酒
I was at a bar, drinking.
有个男的 他在占一个女服务生的便宜
This guy, he was just all up on the waitress.
我让他… 让他走开
I told him to-- Told him to back off.
我的语气比刚才严厉
I used harsher language than that.
总之 他先打了我一拳
Anyways, he, uh, slugged me.
然后我就打了回去
And I slugged him back.
我感觉自己是在替天行道
Felt like the right thing to do.
他向后跌倒时 头撞到了吧台的边角
He, uh, fell back and he hit his head on the corner of the bar.
他差点死掉
He almost died.
幸亏他没死
Lucky for you he didn't.
差点就成谋杀了
It would have been manslaughter or murder.
但是我因袭击和暴♥力♥伤害罪 被判了三年
But I got three years for assault and battery,
因为表现良好 被减刑一年
and one year off for good behavior.
我说完了
End of story.
好
Okay.
我现在知道了
Now I know.
听着 卢克 你过来这里 做好你的工作
Listen, Luke, you come in here, you do your job,
我们一起解决这件事 好吗
and you and I are gonna figure this out together, okay?
-你是认真的吗 -是的
-You mean that? -I do.
我是真心的
I sincerely do.
你现在…应该还得回去上班 对吧
Now, I believe, uh... you have a shift to finish, don't you?
没错
Yeah.
嘿
Hey!
-怎么了 -别忘了你的钥匙
-Yeah? -Don't forget your keys.
-你在这里 -嘿
-And there you are. -Hey.
-想一起玩吗 -不用了
-Care to play through? -No.
我跟曼德雷克聊过 他说你 在打高尔夫 但不能告诉我你在哪
Uh, I spoke with Mandrake, and he said you were golfing, but wouldn't tell me where.
-这是我最不会想到的地方 -你很聪明
-This was the last place I could think of. -Smart of you.
我更喜欢迷你高尔夫 它更高效 而且危险性更有趣
I prefer putt-putt. It's quicker and the hazards are more entertaining.
-你喜欢扮演古怪百万富翁吗 -是亿万富翁
-You like being the eccentric millionaire? -Billionaire.
我穷的时候也跟他一样古怪
And I was just as eccentric when I was poor.
-可是后来别人觉得我很讨厌 -我想象不出来为什么
-But then people found me annoying. -Can't imagine why.
听着 你真的要退出吗
Look, are you pulling out of this deal?
-我为什么不能 -我可以给你很多理由
-Why shouldn't I? -I can give you a hundred reasons.
我的时间只够听一个
I only have time for one.
好 你要开酒店连锁店的话 这里会是你的根据地
Okay. You're starting your hotel chain, and this would be your keystone.
这里靠近华盛顿和巴尔的摩 而且海岸线也很美
Close to D.C., close to Baltimore, and the coastline is beautiful.
没错 是很不错 可是管道…
Yeah. It is nice. But the pipes--
可以解决的 我跟专家谈过了
Can be dealt with. I spoke with my soil expert.
污染很小 他们可以把它挖出来替换掉
The contamination is minimal. They can dig it out, replace it.
-成本是… -十万美金
-The cost is... -Hundred thousand?
-比那个少 -你觉得我应该这么做吗
-Less than that. -Huh. And you think I should do it?
我觉得这样做会很明智
I think it would be smart.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
如果我打进去了 就再考虑一下
If I sink this putt, I'll think it over.
你就是这样做重大决定的吗
This is how you make your big decisions?
这个决定我要这么做
It's how I'm gonna make this one.
真想不到 我会再考虑一下的 艾比
What do you know? I will think it over, Abby.
-谢谢你 金凯德先生 -叫我伊万
-Thank you, Mr. Kincaid. -Evan.
我不叫名字 太复杂了
I don't do first names. It's too complicated.
听着 艾比对巴尔的摩房♥产的看法 完全正确
I'm telling you, Abby was dead-on about this Baltimore property.
你应该让她当合伙人
You should make her a partner.
如果我们的参数合适 会对你很有好处的
If we get the numbers right, that lot could be good for you.
可我真不敢相信 你不愿意找洛厄里帮你设计
But I can't believe you don't like Lowery as the architect.
真不敢相信你愿意 他的设计太烂了
I can't believe you do. His designs are terrible.
我们建造夏洛特那个医疗中心时
When we worked on that medical center in Charlotte,
他极其令人讨厌
he was an exquisite pain in the neck.
-只有同类才最了解彼此 -话虽然这么说
-Takes one to know one. -Nonetheless.
-你们在做什么 -翻看旧相册
-What are you doing? -Just going through old photo albums.
我们想找一些杰西小时候的照片 放在婚礼上展示
Trying to find some childhood pics of Jess that we can use for her wedding.
-希望能找到一些难为情的 -是你希望
- Embarrassing ones, we hope. - You hope.
说到难为情 你想看 你♥爸♥和叔叔青少年时期的样子吗
Speaking of embarrassing, would you like to see your father and uncle as teenagers?
想
Uh, yes.
你这胭脂鱼发型 老爸
Dad, that mullet!
真不敢相信我那时候 会觉得那样的鬓角很好看
Can't believe I thought those sideburns looked good.
-我的胡子帅呆了 -一点也不帅
-My mustache was awesome. -Not even a little bit.
你在开玩笑吗 我明明帅到家了
Are you kidding? I was rocking it.
-看看这张 -天啊
- Look at this. - Oh, man.
那是我们两个在阿巴拉契亚山道上
That's the two of us on the Appalachian Trail.
-米克 你还记得吗 -当然记得了 1977年
-Mick, you remember that? -Of course. '67.
我怎会忘呢 那是我们最美好的一次旅行
Who could forget? Best trip we ever had.
我同意 那次远足棒极了
I agree. It was a fantastic hike.
我们玩得非常开心
We had so much fun.
只有我们和那片荒野
Just us and the wilderness.
你们要是现在去那条山道 肯定走不了16公里
I bet you couldn't hike ten miles of that trail today.
什么 我们肯定可以
What? Of course we could.
16公里 我们可以走完 没有任何问题
Ten miles? We could do the whole thing. No problem.
我想看你们试试
Hm! I'd like to see you try.
为什么不呢 对 这是个好主意
Why not? Yeah, it's a good idea.
-你要去吗 米克 -好啊 只要你别拖我后腿就行
-You up for that, Mick? -Sure, if you don't slow me down.
拖你后腿 你是那个脚疼的人
Slow you down? You were the one with the sore feet.
你当时小腿疼
You got the shin splints.
好吧 那我们就周末去
Oh, okay. Okay, let's do this. For the weekend.
我们可以边远足边讨论 这个项目的细节
And we can hash out the details of the project as we hike.
-你还有野营的装备吗 -或许有 那次旅行之后我就不野营了
-You still got any camping gear? -Maybe. I quit camping after that trip.
我们去找找
Let's go look.
-干得漂亮 妈妈 -是啊
-Nice work there, Mom. -Yep.
你♥爸♥爸需要休息一下
Your dad needs to take some time off from work.
这会让他们兄弟增进感情…
This will either bring the brothers closer together...
或者让他们杀死对方
Or they'll kill each other.
时间会证明一切
Time will tell.
亲爱的 看看这张
Oh, honey. Look at this one.
-不 那个卷发 -我超爱那个卷发
Oh, no, that perm. Oh! I loved it!
-永远不要给任何人看 -蓬蓬的、卷卷的
-Don't show that to anyone ever. -You're poofy but you're cute.
-是谁 -伊万金凯德
-Who's that? -Evan Kincaid.
-真的吗 他有什么事 -他说他在外面
-Really? What's he want? -He said he's outside.
什么
What?
-你好 -嘿
-Hello. -Hey!
我想当面告诉你
I wanted to tell you in person.
我决定继续建酒店了
I've decided to go ahead with the build.
很好啊
Good. That's good.
-但我有个条件 -什么条件
-On one condition. -What's that?
我想让你负责这个项目
I want you to ride point on the project.
这个嘛…
Uh, well...
其实 一般都是我父亲负责建筑事务
uh, you know, my dad is really the one who does the construction side of things.
没错
That's true.
但是你有一种我更看重的品质
But you have a quality that I value more than that.
什么品质
What is that?
你不喜欢我
You don't like me.
-你说什么 -你不会说我喜欢听的话
-Pardon? -You won't tell me what I wanna hear.
你会告诉我事实 你不知道这在我们这一行有多罕见
You'll give me the facts. You don't know how rare that is in my line of work.
-你们那一行 -做亿万富翁很累的
-Your line of work? -Being a billionaire. It's exhausting.
每个人都想让我喜欢他们 因为他们想从我这里谋得好处
Everybody wants me to like them because they wanna get something from me.
-不一定吧 -看吧 你不喜欢我
-Well, I don't think that is true. -See? You don't like me.
而且我也不是特别喜欢你
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表