剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
你搬回来了吗
Did you move back?
暂时是这样
For now. Yeah.
-欢迎回家 -谢谢
-Welcome home! -Thanks.
你最近忙什么
What are you doing these days?
就是忙东忙西的
Oh, just a little of this, a little of that.
其实你…
Actually, uh, your--
今天早上有人给我提供了一份工作 我不知道要不要接受
Someone offered me a job this morning. I don't know if I'll take it.
我坚信 改变有时候是一件好事
Well, I'm a firm believer that sometimes change is a good thing.
-有时候 -是的 有时候不是
-Sometimes? -Yeah, sometimes it's not.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
也许我应该考虑一下
Maybe I'll look into it.
很高兴能帮到你
Glad I could help.
“我可以用三个字概括 我所领悟到的人生哲理”
"Three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life.
“向前看”
It goes on."
罗伯特弗罗斯特
Robert Frost.
没错
That's right.
厉害
Cool.
很高兴见到你
So nice to see you.
好
Yeah.
-再见 -再见
- Um, see you around. - See you.
好了
All right.
-嗨 -杰西 你来这里做什么
-Hi. -Jess, what are you doing here?
我是个好姨妈
I'm a good aunt.
我来看我的外甥女学习踢东西
I came to see my nieces learn to kick things.
-她们很棒 -是的
-They're good. -They are.
我觉得是我遗传给她们的 我大学时学过跆拳道
I like to think they get it from me. I took karate in college.
是吗
You did?
是的 那是我的小秘密 我觉得自己非常厉害
My little secret. I thought I was pretty tough.
-你达到黑带级别了吗 -没有
-Did you have a black belt? -No.
我在橘带停滞不前
I stopped at orange.
-有橘带吗 -有
-They have orange? -Yes.
橘带很好
Orange is nice.
-你和大卫谈过婚前协议的事吗 -我做不到
-Did you talk to David about the prenup? -I couldn't.
她给了好处
She sweetened the deal.
-这是什么 -派克夫人…
-What is that? -Mrs. Peck--
迪尔卓把这个留在了我的房♥间
Deidre left it in my room.
是真的吗
Is this real?
我希望不是 你觉得她为什么留下这个
I hope not. Why do you think she left it?
-这显然是贿赂 -好吧
-Well, it's obviously a bribe. -Yeah.
-挺不错的贿赂 对吧 -是的
-It's a pretty good bribe, though, right? -Uh, yes.
传奇人物布里欧布莱恩
The legendary Bree O'Brien.
我想是吧
Uh, I guess.
你好 杰罗姆
Hello, Jerome.
现在叫我杰瑞就好
Oh. It's just Jerry now.
这话你可能都听腻了 但我超爱你写的书
You're probably sick of hearing this, but I loved your book.
不会 我永远都听不腻
No. I never get sick of hearing that.
我还看了你在巴尔的摩的戏剧
I also saw your play in Baltimore,
我都看哭了
and it made me cry.
-真的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
-我带你四处看看吧 -好啊
-Why don't I show you around? -Sure.
你做了好多了不起的事情 布里
You have done such amazing things with your life, Bree.
我觉得你有很多东西 可以教给我们的研究生
I think there's so much you can teach our grad students.
如果你愿意的话
If you'd be willing.
好啊
Sure.
-我们可以好好谈谈这件事 -太好了
-Yeah, we could talk about that. -Good! Great!
说实话 我本来还不确定 你今天会不会来
Uh, to be honest, I wasn't sure if you would come today.
为什么不
Why not?
你知道的 我们高中的时候相处得不太好
Oh, well, you know, we didn't exactly get along in high school.
是不太好
We did not.
但你要知道 我没往心里去
I didn't take it personally, mind you.
对不起 你没…你没往心里去
I'm sorry, you didn't-- You didn't take it personally?
你不喜欢我
Well, that you didn't like me.
我高中时不是很讨人喜欢…
I wasn't very likable in high school--
我不喜欢你 是因为你不喜欢我
Um, I didn't like you, 'cause you didn't like me first.
-什么 -对啊
-What? -Yeah!
不是 我…
No! I--
我高中的时候不太会去了解别人
I just had a hard time getting to know people in high school,
你是那么聪明 而且…
and you were so smart and, uh...
-而且 -就是随口说的“而且”
-And? -Just "and."
按他们的话说 我高攀不上你
You were out of my league, as they say.
拜托 我才不够别人高攀呢
Come on. I wasn't in anybody's league.
-你不这么想 -不会
-You don't think so? -No.
我就想以自己的方式被接受
No, I just wanted to be accepted on my own terms.
我想高中不太适合那么做
I guess high school's not really the best place for that.
没错
That is true.
但是 我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you one thing, though?
我为什么没让你加入辩论队
Why I didn't pick you for the debate team?
对
Yeah!
这个嘛 因为我知道你比我厉害
Well, it's because I knew you were better than I was.
就像我说的 我高中时候不太讨人喜欢
Like I said, I wasn't very likable in high school.
现在呢
And now?
我在努力
I'm trying.
-好的 -我带你参观一下图书馆
-Okay. -Let me show you the library.
-好啊 -那里非常好
- Sure! - It's very nice.
好 不是
Yeah, no.
(《远离》)
等等 特瑞斯要离开 他为什么不告诉大家
Uh, wait, Trace is leaving town? Why didn't he tell anybody?
-他告诉我了 -也告诉我了
-He told me. -Told me.
-我知道 -就连我都知道
-I knew about it. -Even I knew.
你知道吗
Did you know?
我不知道
I did not know.
所以他要不辞而别吗
So he was just gonna leave and not say goodbye?
我本来打算这样 但欧布莱恩一家子搞砸了计划
That was the plan. But the O'Briens showed up and spoiled everything.
-我们就是这样 -没错
-We have that way about us. -That's true.
不仅仅是我们 特瑞斯
It's not just us, Trace.
你看 所有人都来给你送行了
I mean, look, everyone came out to see you off.
过来和我们喝一杯告别酒吧
Come join us for a farewell toast.
等一下吧
Maybe in a bit.
你对很多人来说都很重要 你要知道这一点
You mean a lot to a lot of people. You should know that.
我再去给大家拿点酒 免费的
Why don't I go get us another round? On the house!
特瑞斯 你能帮我一下吗
Trace, will you give me a hand?
-好 -谢谢
-Yeah. -Thanks.
七瓶免费啤酒
Seven beers on the house.
-你没必要这么做 米克 -不 我真这么想
-You really don't have to do this, Mick. -No, I want to.
我知道我们之间一直都有隔阂
You know, I know there's always been a barrier between us.
也许是我的错
Maybe that's my fault.
父亲爱护女儿 你知道吧
Fathers and daughters, you know?
但是我一直都很敬重你
But I've always respected you.
我也是
Same here.
其实
You know,
人的一生总有那么几次 感觉一切似乎都停止了
there are times in a person's life when everything seems to just stop.
每条路都是死胡同
And every road is a dead end.
但总会有其他的路可以走
But there's always another path.
我知道你会找到自己的路
And I know that you'll find yours.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你 米克
Thanks, Mick.
不客气 我们把酒拿过去 这样我们就能向你敬酒了
Welcome. Let's get those drinks so we can make that toast to you.
好 等我一下 我很快就回来
Yeah, um, give me a sec. I'll be right back.
好吧 赶紧的 因为我不想忘记 我那巧妙的祝酒词
Well, hurry up because I don't wanna forget my incredibly clever toast.
没了特瑞斯 这个地方就不一样了
This place is not gonna be the same without Trace.
烤翅的味道有待提升
Ugh, these wings could be better.
也许新任经理会让你做顾问
Maybe the new manager will bring you on as consultant.
情况可能会更糟呢
Hmm, he could do worse.
酒来了
Drinks are on the way.
-特瑞斯去哪了 -他很快就回来
-Where'd Trace go? -He'll be right back.
不会的 他不会回来了
No, he won't be back.
-什么意思 -他不喜欢说再见
-What do you mean? -He doesn't like goodbyes.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-介意我跟你一起吗 -完全不介意
- Do you mind if I join you? - Not at all.
其实 这曾经是我一天中 最喜欢的时刻
You know, this was my favorite time of day.
你们那时还小 等你们安然入睡后
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表