剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
You look very beautiful.
谢谢 你应该看看我睡过觉之后的样子
Thanks. You should see me when I've had some sleep.
准备好了吗
Ready?
亲爱的来宾…
Dearly beloved...
我们在此欢聚 庆祝杰西和大卫的爱情
we are gathered here to celebrate the love of Jess and David.
整个家族 整个社区
It's only fitting that this family, this community,
相聚在这个美丽的地方
should be gathered here
来庆祝这个欢乐的时刻再合适不过了
to celebrate this joyous occasion at this beautiful spot.
生命中最难忘的时刻之一
One of the most memorable moments of your life
是你意识到你遇见了 那个使你完整的人
is when you realize you've met the person who completes you.
我也是听说的
So I've been told.
那个人让你的世界变得
The person who makes your world
更加神奇
more magical,
更有色彩
more colorful.
我非常荣幸
It's been an absolute honor
看到你们在彼此身上发现了这一点
to watch the two of you find that in each other.
拿出戒指好吗
Do we have the rings?
大卫…
David...
你愿意让杰西做你的妻子吗
...do you take Jess to be your wife?
你能保证一直爱她、尊重他 珍惜她、并保护她吗
Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her forevermore?
我真看了
I do.
杰西
Jess...
你愿意让大卫做你的丈夫吗
do you take David to be your husband?
你能保证永远爱他、尊重他 珍惜他、并保护他吗
Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him forevermore?
我真看了
I do.
那么我很荣幸并高兴地
Then it is my absolute honor and delight
宣布你们结为夫妻 你可以亲新郎了
to declare you married, and you may now kiss the groom.
快 全家福
Come on, family photo.
我该站后面 因为我比较高
Uh, actually, I should be in the back because I'm taller.
哦 又是太高了 你每次都要提醒我们吗
Oh, taller again? You gotta remind us every single time?
-别吵 嘿 今天是开心的日子 -你很漂亮 我也很高兴
-Yes, you're the tallest. -No bickering. Hey, it's a day of joy. You look so beautiful and I'm so happy.
你们今天对我太好了 我真的很感激
You guys are being so nice to me today, and I really appreciate it.
-明天再说 -是的 我们有账要算
-Tomorrow. -Yeah, we got a backlog.
别打你哥哥 好了 微笑
Don't hit your brother. Okay, smile.
我不得不承认他们是对的
Well, I have to admit they were right.
-什么是对的 -在这里举♥行♥婚礼 这里很美
-About what? -Having the wedding here. It's beautiful.
跟他们很般配
Very... them.
非常般配
It is very them.
超般配
It's so them.
顺便说一下…
By the way...
-主持得很好 -我很紧张
-Great officiating up there. -I was nervous.
-哦 看不出来 -真的吗
-Oh, you couldn't tell. -Really?
你经常在人前讲话 法官 陪审团
You speak in front of people all the time. Judges, juries,
别人的命运就掌握在他们手里
the fate of someone's future in their hands.
-给你的感觉是这样的吗 -差不多就是这样 没错
-Is that what it felt like for you? -Pretty much what it felt like, yeah.
-打扰一下 这里有人坐吗 -没有 请坐
-Excuse me. Are these seats taken? -Mm. Not at all. Please.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉 我希望这不会太过分 但我们很久没跳舞了 你们介意吗
Sorry, I hope this isn't too much to ask, but we haven't danced in ages. You mind?
-哦 好啊 去吧 -谢谢
-Oh, yeah. Sure. Go ahead. -Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
很奇怪吗
Is this weird?
不奇怪
-No, it's not. -No?
我们会有这一天的
Yeah. We'll get there.
你真是个小可爱
And you are just a little cutie.
-对吗 -哦 非常感谢
-Aren't you? -Oh, thank you very much.
-你想抱抱他吗 -是的
-You wanna hold him? -Yeah.
-去吧 小家伙 -嗨
-Here, buddy. -Hi.
嗨 帅哥
Hi, handsome.
你真可爱 那是什么
You are so cute. What's that?
你会是个很棒的母亲的
You're gonna be a great mom.
你经常在婚礼上哭吗
So you always cry at weddings?
-被你发现了 -好
-Guilty. -Yeah.
我等着你恢复平静
Well, I will, uh, wait for you to gain your composure.
仪式很美
That ceremony was beautiful.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for the invite.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我知道你这里有很多家庭事务要处理
I know you got a lot of family stuff to take care of here,
所以我不会介意的 不过看一下你的手♥机♥
so I'm gonna be fine. But check your phone.
(周一晚一起吃晚饭 )
好的
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
是我疯了吗 我怎么看到卢克泰塔姆了
Um, am I crazy, or did I see Luke Tatum here?
哦 是的 我邀请了他 杰西和大卫同意了
Oh, yeah, I invited him. Jess and David said it was okay.
天啊
Oh, boy.
-有问题吗 -没有 没问题 只是…
-Is there a problem? -No. No, no problem, just, um...
我邀请了别人 这可能会有点…尴尬
I kind of invited somebody else and it could get a little, uh... awkward.
好吧
Yeah.
哦 别再“哦”了
Oh, stop saying "oh."
这很像你的一个剧本
This actually sounds like one of your plays.
为什么大家都这么说
Why does everybody keep saying that?
-好吧 我没看见他 -谁
-Okay. I don't see him anywhere. -Who?
如果你非要问是谁 就说明你的生活变复杂了
If you have to ask who, your life's getting complicated.
好吧 这…
Okay, that's...
-卢克 是吗 -不是
-Luke, huh? Mm-hm. -Nope. Uh-uh.
这是你梦想中的婚礼吗
Well, was it the wedding of your dreams?
比我梦想中的婚礼还要好
It was better than the wedding of my dreams.
-大卫挺过来了 -是啊
-David lived through it. -I did.
还有比这更好的吗
Well, what more could you want?
真不敢相信 伊万竟然不请自来
I don't believe it. Evan actually crashed your wedding.
-他没有 -我们邀请了他
-No, he didn't. -We invited him.
-什么 -我们喜欢他
-What? -We like him.
他很好
He's nice.
你们该庆幸这是你们的婚礼 我就不计较了
You are lucky this is your wedding. I'm going to let it slide.
嗨
Hi.
-嘿 -嗨 杰瑞
-Hey. -Hi, Jerry.
看到你主持婚礼仪式了 你还会什么 会掌船舵
Look at you performing wedding ceremonies. What else can you do, pilot a ship?
-我会搞反方向 -就叫我欧布莱恩船长吧
-Maybe I got that backwards. -Just call me Captain O'Brien.
这个嘛…
Well...
能请你跳支舞吗 船长
may I have this dance, captain?
-当然可以 -好的
-Sure. -Okay.
-顺便说一下 你很漂亮 -谢谢
-You look beautiful, by the way. -Oh, thank you.
是这样的…
Um, so...
我想向你道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
哦 为什么
Oh, what for?
因为那天晚上的那个吻
For the kiss the other night.
我不知道我怎么了 我们能装作什么都没发生吗
I don't know what came over me. Can we pretend that it didn't happen?
什么吻
What kiss?
太好了
Right.
好的 我就当我们之间没事了
Okay, well, I will take that as a victory.
很遗憾 我得离开了
Unfortunately, I have to make my departure.
-哦 好的 -不过非常感谢你的邀请
-Oh, okay. -But thank you so much for the invite.
不客气 是我的荣幸
Of course, my pleasure.
好的 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 船长
Okay. Well, have a good evening, captain.
你也是
You too.
拜
-Bye. -Bye.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
你最小的孙女已经结婚了
Your youngest granddaughter is now married.
那些陈词滥调 天啊 它们说的都是真的
You know, all those old clichés, my, they're all true.
时间如白驹过隙
It all goes by so fast.
我同意
I agree.
-嗨 -嘿 布里
-Hi. -Hey, Bree.
你真的让他们结为夫妻了
You really married them good up there.
-是的 对吗 -是的
-I did, didn't I? -You did.
你想跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance?
这个我不在行
Oh, you know, it's not really my thing.
没关系 我们就坐着好了
That's fine. We can just sit.
-你玩得开心吗 -哦 当然了
-You having fun? -Oh, sure, yeah.
我已经好几年没参加过这样的派对了
I just haven't been to a party like this in years.
有点不知所措
It's a little overwhelming.
好吧 为什么 他们把你关在哪里了
Okay. Why? Where have they been keeping you?
没有啦
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表