剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
-But a little extra aunt attention? -Yes.
-我们会支持她俩的 -热情满满
-We'll be there. -With bells on.
-好 -你要去哪里啊
Right. Where are you going, anyway?
我得去俄亥俄州帮爸爸灭火
Uh, I have to go to Ohio to put out a fire for Dad.
然后伊万要我和他的董事会谈谈
And then, uh, Evan wants me to speak with his board.
-伊万 -伊万
-Evan? -Evan?
他要带我飞去宾夕法尼亚 已经安排了
Yeah. He's flying me to Pennsylvania, so it's on the way.
-带你飞去 -宾夕法尼亚
-He's flying you? -To Pennsylvania?
是的 有回音吗
Yes. Is there an echo?
我的天啊 各位 我和伊万金凯德之间什么都没有
Oh, my gosh. You guys, there's nothing going on with me and Evan Kincaid.
当然没有了
Oh, of course not.
不过这倒是很经典的招数
No. But this is a classic move, though.
-速战速决 -速战速决
-The whisk-away. -The whisk-away?
-有这种事吗 -这种事
-Is that a thing? -A thing?
-你从来没听说过速战速决吗 -他把你带走
Have you never heard of the whisk-away?
带去一个浪漫的地方
He whisks you away to some romantic spot.
宾夕法尼亚
In Pennsylvania?
-她显然没经历过速战速决 -好令人悲伤
-She's obviously never been whisked away. -Oh, it's so sad.
你们没听说过男女间简单的
Have you really never heard of a working relationship
-工作关系吗 -我见过好几百万次
-between a man and a woman? -Yeah. Seen it millions of times.
但我们见过你们俩在一起 明显的紧张
But we've seen you two together. Palpable tension.
紧…紧张也是因为他让我神经紧张
Te--? There is tension because he makes me tense.
-那种不好的紧张 -你有没有想过
Not in a good way. Has it ever occurred to you
-伊万可能对你有感觉 -你对伊万什么感觉
that Evan might have feelings for you? What about your feelings for Evan?
她要去速战速决了
She's getting whisked away.
走得好匆匆啊
So whisked.
你走到哪都要带着这个东西吗
Do you have to carry that thing with you everywhere you go?
我不能把它留在办公室 我不明白 你看过信了
I can't leave it at the office. I don't understand. You read the letter.
如果我对这个人如此重要 怎么会想不起他是谁
How could I mean so much to this guy when I can't even remember who he is?
梅根 有人来找你
Megan, there's someone here to see you.
卡特
Ah! Carter.
-梅根 见到你真好 -我也是
-Megan. Oh, so good to see you. -Oh, you too.
看看你 和我想象的一模一样
Look at you. This is just exactly how I pictured you.
住在海岸边 阳光在水面上闪闪发光 一派诗情画意
Down by the shore with the sun glistening off the water. It's idyllic.
卡特米尔本 这是米克欧布莱恩
Carter Milburn, this is Mick O'Brien.
没错 前夫
Of course, the ex-husband.
你是哪位
And you are?
内尔欧布莱恩 婆婆
Nell O'Brien, the mother-in-law.
前婆婆
Ex?
孩子 没有前婆婆这回事的
Son, there's no such thing as an ex-mother-in-law.
-说得好 -你航♥班♥还顺利吗
-Touché. -So how was your flight?
糟糕透了
It was abysmal.
现在拿来冒充头等舱的东西 简直就是个笑话
What they pass off as first class nowadays is a joke.
我们该走了
Well, we should run.
我们会回来吃晚饭 艾琳金利现在该到了
We will be back for dinner. Erin Kinley should be there now.
她一定气势汹汹吧 我等不及灭灭她的威风了
With her claws out, no doubt? I can't wait to clip them.
米克 你确定不一起去吗
Mick, you sure you don't wanna come along?
我觉得我们一直谈论艺术 他会感到无聊
Oh, he'd be bored with all our art talk.
是啊 你知道我们乡下人 我们很容易就感到无聊
Yes, you know us country folk. We bore easily.
我们很快就回来
We'll be back soon.
-我不喜欢他 -我也不喜欢他
-I don't think I like him. -I don't like him either.
-你打算怎么处理这东西 -我没有头绪
-So, what are you gonna do with this? -I haven't the foggiest.
如果我不知道他是谁 就没法撒他的骨灰
And I can't very well spread his ashes if I don't know who he is.
当然 这个人应该有讣告吧
Surely, there has to be an obituary on this man.
没有
Nope.
好悲伤啊 我要为他点一支蜡烛
You know, that's really sad. I'll light a candle for him.
-顺便帮我点一根 -亲爱的 我总是帮你点一根的
-Light one for me while you're at it. -Darling, I'm always lighting one for you.
-卢克 -嘿 康纳
-Luke. -Hey, Connor.
-嗨 -要喝点儿什么
-Hi. -Can I get you something?
啤酒就行
I could go for a beer.
嘿 我想跟你谈谈你假释官的事
Hey, I wanted to talk to you about that issue with your parole officer.
好
Yeah.
我联♥系♥了假释委员会的朋友
I contacted my friend at the Parole Commission.
听着 我付不起这个费用
Look, um, I can't pay for this, so you know.
不 这是我作为独♥立♥律师的 第一份工作 不收费
No, it's my first job as an independent attorney. It's pro bono.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. I really appreciate that.
-愿上帝保佑你 -抱歉
-Oh, bless you. -Sorry.
过敏症
Allergies.
我在清理储藏室 发现里面都是灰尘
I was cleaning out the, uh, storage room and there was tons of dust.
你有什么发现
So, what did you find out?
他们一般会抱怨资金不足
Well, the usual complaints about how underfunded they are
工作艰难 但我很遗憾地告诉你 卢克
and how hard his job is. But I'm sorry to tell you this, Luke,
换假释官真的很难
but it's really hard to change parole officers.
你的投诉必须有理有据
You have to file a complaint with cause,
如果不被批准 假释官就换不了
and if it's not upheld, you're stuck with the same PO.
是的 沙利文肯定不会放过我
Yeah. Then Sullivan would really have it out for me.
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
不过 我的朋友巴里 在假释委员会工作
However, my friend Barry, the guy at the Parole Commission,
他会继续调查 看能不能找点关系
he's gonna keep looking into it and see if he can pull some strings.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你的啤酒 -谢谢
-Your beer. -Thank you.
不客气
No problem.
-我今晚在这里约了布里 -不错
-I'm gonna be meeting Bree here tonight. -Nice.
-你还没告诉她 -没有
-You tell her yet? -No.
没 还没有 我一直想鼓起勇气说出来
No. Not yet. Trying to get up the nerve.
令人惊讶的是 勇气在聊天时很少出现
It's surprising how seldom it comes up in conversations.
“你最喜欢什么音乐 最喜欢什么颜色 ”
"What's your favorite music? What's your favorite color?"
“你进过监狱吗 ”
"Have you been in prison?"
但我今晚要告诉她
But I'm gonna tell her tonight.
-真的 -真的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
好 好男人
All right. Good man.
-布里 嘿 -嗨 杰瑞
-Oh, Bree, hey. -Hi, Jerry.
我们今天下午能见个面吗 我们在我办公室聊聊
Could I see you this afternoon? I wanna talk in my office.
-好 当然可以 -好
-Yeah, sure. -Okay.
-我还没开始就有麻烦了吗 -不 不是那样
-Am I in trouble before I get started? -Oh, no. Nothing like that. Um...
只是我…
It's just-- I, uh...
还是算了 抱歉
You know what? Never mind. I'm sorry.
不行 怎么了
-No. What is it? -Um...
就是…
It's just...
我看到你在婚礼上 和卢克泰塔姆跳舞了
Well, I saw you at the wedding dancing with Luke Tatum.
-好吧 -我认出他是高中…
Oh. Okay. And I recognized him from high school.
-杰瑞… -然后…
-Jerry. Jerry? -And--
我和你说的话 和卢克没有任何关系
What I said to you has nothing to do with Luke.
我知道 我不是嫉妒 不是这样的 我只是…
No, I know. I'm not jealous. That's not what this is. I just--
我记得听说过他的事情
I remembered hearing something about him.
-不是… -我不记得是什么事情了
-Oh, that's not-- -And I couldn't remember what it was.
-这不…我们还是别说了 -听着 布里 你对卢克了解多少
-That doesn't-- Let's not do that. -Look, Bree, how well do you know Luke?
-我很了解他 -你知道他刚从监狱出来吗
-I know him well enough. -Did you know he just got out of prison?
我有一个朋友在法律部门工作 他做了一些调查
I have a friend in the Legal Department and he did some research.
结果发现卢克泰塔姆 因殴打和侵犯他人罪入狱
And it turns out that Luke Tatum did time for assault and battery.
三年 布里 在北布兰奇监狱
Three years, Bree, at North Branch Correctional Institution.
他没有告诉你 是吧 布里
He didn't tell you, did he? Bree.
布里 等等 我…
Bree, wait. I--
怎么了 杰西
What's up, Jess?
你知道我们为何在点评网上 有那么多五星好评吗
You know how we have so many five-star reviews on Yelp?
-知道 因为你一直跟我说 -我们收到了第一条差评
-Yes, because you tell me all the time. -We just got our first terrible one.
我们的第一条差评 这意味着我们正式入行了
Our first bad review. That means we're officially in business.
-一点都不好笑 -说实话
-It's not funny. -To be honest,
我还以为那些好评都是你姐姐写的
I thought it was your sisters writing those five-star reviews.
她们才不会那么做
They're not doing that.
我们得到好评 是因为我们值得
We get good reviews because we deserve them.
我们不该收到这种评价 你看
We definitely didn't deserve this. Look.
一星
Ooh. One star.
这太残忍♥了
That is pretty brutal.
我不认识这个名字 可能是恶意刷评
I don't recognize the name. I think it could be a fake.
你觉得有可能是麦克尼尔先生吗
Do you think it could be Mr. McNear?
-有提到黄油馅饼凉了吗 -没有 但其他的都提到了
-Does it mention cold butter patties? -No, but it covers everything else.
杰西 我们不可能时时刻刻 都让所有人都满意
Jess, we can't please all the people all the time.
差评不可避免
Bad reviews are just part of the territory.
我将以专业的态度
Well, I am going to be professional
友好地回复这位评论人
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表