剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
But you know you could be written up for WWP.
-什么 -边走路边打手♥机♥
-What? -It's walking while phoning.
-是啊 我也讨厌别人这样 -是的
-Oh, yeah. I hate when people do that. -Yeah.
艾比 怎么了
Abby, what's wrong?
没什么 就是一切都不顺 这个疯子
Nothing, just everything. This crazy person.
嘿 过来
Hey, come here.
-干吗 -深呼吸
-What? -Breathe.
-好的 -好了吗
-Okay. -All right?
-好了 -闭上眼睛
-Yeah. -Now close your eyes.
快点 闭上眼睛
Come on, close your eyes.
数到五
Now count to five.
一、二、三…
One, two, three...
四…
four...
五
five.
现在睁开眼睛
Now open your eyes.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
-你 -没错 还有呢
-You. -Yeah, you do. But what else?
莎莉餐厅
Sally's.
你闻到了什么
Now what do you smell?
-玉米面包 -没错
-Cornbread. -Oh, yeah.
很好闻 对吗
Smells good, right?
感觉好些了吗
You feel better?
-是好些了 -那让我看看
-I do. -Well, let's see about that.
是的 好了很多
Oh, yes. Much better.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
我也是 杰伊
You too, Jay.
-你有时间吗 -你找我 有 什么事
-You got a sec? -For you? Yes, what do you need?
保罗迪尔佛是我们的客户吗
Is Paul Dilpher a client here?
他现在是了
He is now.
你不觉得应该通知我一下吗
I should have been informed.
为什么
Why?
我的关系
My connections?
我们的每一位客户都应该 经过初级律师吗
Are we supposed to run every client past junior associates?
保罗迪尔佛有很严重的法律纠纷
Paul Dilpher is in serious legal trouble.
-所以他需要律师 -琳达 我的家人也牵涉其中
-Which is why he needs a lawyer. -Linda, my family is involved.
迪尔佛要把责任推给我父亲 我知道你知道这件事
Dilpher is blaming my father. I know you know all this.
-是吗 -这难道不是利益冲突吗
-Do I? -Isn't this a conflict of interest?
康纳 律所里有150多个律师
Connor, we have over 150 lawyers in this firm.
你觉得这么多人中 就没有利益冲突吗
You don't think there's ever a conflict with any of them?
-我以为… -所以我们该怎么做
-Well, I suppose-- -So, what do we do?
我们会在相关律师周围 建起一道密不透风的防火墙
We build an impermeable firewall around the lawyer in question.
-那个人就是我吗 -没错
-That would be me? -That's right.
你不能接近这个案子 它也不会靠近你
You won't be near his case. And it won't be near you.
好吧 我很感激你们这么做
Okay. I appreciate that.
我们不想让你分心 你专心去做麦克劳德的案子
We don't want you distracted. Just focus on the MacLeod case.
我们对你应付马丁内斯法官的能力 印象非常深刻
We were very impressed with how well you handled Judge Martinez.
值得表扬
Kudos.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-凯文 你有时间吗 -有啊 怎么了
-Kevin, do you have a minute? -Yeah. What's up?
我准备教授创意写作课 然后…
Well, I'm preparing to teach this creative writing course and--
我知道 你是个老师 对吗
Yeah, I know. You, a teacher, right?
不 抱歉 我…没有不尊重的意思
No. Sorry, I-- No disrespect.
你会是一个很棒的老师 只是你是我妹妹
You're gonna be a great teacher. You're my little sister.
-我见过你吃泥 -是你给我的
-I saw you eat mud. -You gave it to me.
-那是因为艾比让我给你 -你能做个客观的观众吗
-Just because Abby told me to. -Can you be an objective audience?
-可以 -好的 很好
-Yes. -Okay, great.
因为我参加过签售会和读书会 可是这个
Because I've done book signings, book readings, but this?
这是教大学生 有谁会比大学生更喜欢批判别人呢
This is teaching college students. Who is more judgmental than college kids?
-很显然你没有参过军 -我可以练习一下我的自我介绍吗
-You've never been in the Army. -Can I practice my introduction?
没错
Yeah.
好
Okay.
同学们好
Hello, class.
我是布里欧布莱恩…你说得对
I'm Bree O'Brien-- You're right.
-我不说了 我确实很无趣 -回来 我在开玩笑
-I'm quitting. I'm so boring. -Come back. Just kidding.
你得吸引他们的注意力 好吗
You have to grab their attention, okay?
大喊大叫 跳到桌子上
Shout. Jump up on a desk.
-这不是《死亡诗社》 -也许是的
-It's not Dead Poets Society. -But it could be.
-好吧 -好了 继续
-Okay. -All right. Go on.
我想这样开场
I was gonna start like this.
“关上门”
"Close the door.
“写作时不用在意别人的眼光”
Write as if no one's looking over your shoulder.
“不要想着弄清楚 别人想听你说什么
Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you,
想想你要说什么”
figure out what it is that you have to say.
“这是你能贡献的唯一的东西”
That is the one and only thing you have to offer."
这段话是芭芭拉金索佛说的
Barbara Kingsolver said that.
布里 你说得太棒了
Bree, that was excellent.
-是吗 -是的 我完全被你吸引了
-Really? -Yeah. You totally hooked me.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Whoo! Okay.
-我欠你个人情 -是吗
-I owe you. -Yeah?
-请我吃午饭吧 -好啊
Buy me lunch? Sure.
我知道一家咖啡馆 那里有上好的泥
Yeah. I know a café that serves great mud.
肯定很好吃
Yum.
-什么事 -是德里斯科尔先生吗
-Yes? -Mr. Driscoll?
-我不想打扰你的… -你已经打扰了
-I don't wanna bother you-- -Too late.
是我之前给你打电♥话♥ 询问你那幅画作
Well, I'm the woman who called you about one of your paintings,
我只是希望…
and I was just hoping that...
你能确认一下 这幅画是不是你的作品吗
Can you confirm that you painted this?
很抱歉是我画的
I'm sorry to say I did.
它很美
It's beautiful.
你买♥♥它花了多少钱
How much did you pay for it?
-八美元 -你给高了
-Eight dollars. -You paid too much.
失陪一下 我很快就回来
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
嘿 卢克 跟管道工说好了吗
Hey, Luke, uh, did the plumbers confirm yet?
没必要 我把主水槽清理好了
Oh, no need. I was able to clear the main sink.
-太好了 -嘿
-Oh, great. -Hey. Um...
你介意我跟你谈谈吗
Do you mind if I speak to you?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
-凯文 照看一下吧台 好吗 -好的
-Kevin, watch the bar, will you? -Yeah.
米克 我很感激你给我了这份工作
So, Mick, uh, you know I really appreciate you giving me this job.
但是…
But, uh...
我没对你完全说实话
I haven't been totally straight with you.
没有吗
No?
没有 我…
No. I...
我犯过一些错误
I made some mistakes in my past.
都已经过去了 但是我还在补救 可以这么说
They're all behind me, but I'm still making amends, so to speak.
好
Okay.
可如果我在布里奇工作 你得帮我填写表格
But if I'm to work at The Bridge, you're gonna have to sign some forms.
什么表格
What kind of forms?
就是我在这里工作 你是我的老板 就这么简单
Just that I work here, you're my employer. No big deal. Really.
因为我上一份工作没这么做 就出了问题 然后…
But I didn't do it at my last job, and it became a thing, and...
我被开除了
I got fired.
继续说
I'm listening.
我有个假释官 而且我每个月都要跟他联♥系♥
I have a parole officer, and I have to check in with him once a month.
假释官
A parole officer?
听着 如果这成问题的话 没关系的
Look, if it's a problem, it's cool.
我明白 我习惯了
I get it. You know, I'm used to it.
天啊
Oh, God.
或许这就是个天大的错误 对不起 我不是故意…
Maybe this is just a really big mistake. I'm sorry. I don't mean to--
卢克
Luke.
卢克
Luke!
嘿 卢克 听着
Hey, Luke! Listen!
听着 你不能突然扔下炸♥弹♥ 还不允许别人反应
Listen, you can't drop a bomb like that and expect no reaction.
听着 我理解
Look, I understand.
-你完全有理由生气 -我没生气 我只是很困惑
-You have every right to be angry. -I'm not angry, I'm confused.
我在建筑行业工作 我跟前科犯共过事
I work in construction, I've worked with ex-convicts before.
我认识的一些好人也坐过牢
Some of the best men I know have done time.
但是你得跟我坦白
But you've gotta be honest with me.
你能不能别跑 好好跟我谈谈
Will you stop running away and talk to me.
告诉我发生了什么事
Just tell me what happened.
好
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表