剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Or that.
你还可以画那个
Heck, you can paint that.
你想画什么就画什么
Paint whatever you want.
重点是 把它画成你眼中的样子
The point is, paint it like you see it.
你不想画 好吧
You don't want to? Fine.
不是 只是…
No. It's just--
我很紧张 如果画的不好呢
I'm nervous. What if it's no good?
这有什么关系
What difference does that make?
-重要的是去做 -好的
-The point is doing it. -Okay.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
克劳福德宠物店 是吧
So Crawford's Pet Shop, huh?
没错 那他放鹦鹉提基的地方
Yeah. That's where he kept that old parrot Tiki.
你教它脏话的那只
The one you tried to teach dirty words to.
-是的 但克劳福德太太总会抓住我们 -没错
-Yeah, but Mrs. Crawford always caught us. -Yeah.
你不觉得这里太贵吗?
So you don't think it's too expensive?
太大
Too big?
我觉得你应该拿下它
I think you should go for it.
很好 因为我已经拿下了
Good. Because I already did.
这是我想的布局
Here's what I think for the layout.
来看看 好的
Uh, let's see. Okay.
入口在这里
So entrance is here.
我要把这两根柱子拆掉
I'm taking these two pillars out.
我想把这里隔开
I wanna add a divider right here.
我在考虑把这堵墙拆掉 换成玻璃 增加空间深度
I'm thinking about taking this wall out and replacing it with glass, add depth.
这个很好 康纳 我觉得这把空间利用得非常巧妙
This is good, Connor. This is a very smart use of the space, I think.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
你觉得这要花多长时间
So, uh, how long do you think it would take?
你能推荐个人吗
Can you recommend anyone?
我可以调过来四个人 几天就能完工
I could pull four guys and have it done in a few days.
如果你用别的公♥司♥ 工期就遥遥无期了
You hire another company, this could go on forever.
康纳 我知道你想自己去做
Connor, listen, I know you wanna do this on your own,
但是成长的一部分是 知道什么时候让爱你的人帮你
but part of growth is knowing when to let people who love you help you.
大概要多少钱
Ballpark, how much?
比你愿意出的多 但绝对物超所值
More than you care to spend and less than it's worth.
如果说好了 我现在就通知我的人
If we have a deal, I'll call my guys right now.
好的 一言为定
All right. You got a deal.
-你让杰伊做你的男伴了 -我认为是这样的
- You asked Jay to be your plus-one? - I think so.
哦 你认为
Oh, you think?
我不知道 说不清的感觉
Well, I don't know. It was just a blur.
哦 我知道那种感觉
Oh, I know that feeling.
前几天我被亲了
I got kissed the other day.
被杰瑞崔斯克亲了
By Jerry Trask.
-好吧 我跟不上你的节奏了 -我也没想到
-Okay, I cannot keep up with you. -I didn't expect it.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
我没有不喜欢
I didn't not like it.
-那是强烈肯定的意思 -我知道
-That's a ringing endorsement. -I know.
我遇见了另一个我可能也喜欢的人
I met this other guy that I might also be into.
现在听起来很像你剧本中的情节了
Now you sound like the second act of one of your plays.
-真的吗 -是的
-Really? Huh. -Yeah.
但是我邀请了杰瑞崔斯克
Well, the plot twist is that I asked Jerry Trask
在婚礼上做我的男伴
to be my plus-one at the wedding.
好吧 等等 是在他亲你之前还是之后
Okay. So wait, was this before or after he kissed you?
-之前 -好的 那或许他以为…
-Uh, before. -Okay. Well, then maybe he thought that...
或许他以为…
Maybe he thought...
-你希望让他那么想吗 -没有…我没那种目的
-Yeah. Did you want him to think? -I don't-- Didn't think so.
直到我觉得…
Until I thought...
他不是高中时的那个混♥蛋♥了
He's not the jerk he was in high school.
但是…
But...?
我不知道 人真的会变吗
I don't know. Do people ever really change?
大卫 婚礼前 我们只有一晚上的反悔机会了
David, we only have one more night to chicken out before the wedding.
-不可能 -敬婚礼
-No way. -To the wedding!
敬婚礼
To the wedding!
谢谢大家
Wow, thank you, guys.
婚礼前从什么时候开始 我就不能再见你了
Hey. When am I supposed to stop seeing you before the wedding?
半夜吧
Uh, midnight, I think.
你们肯定在半夜之前就睡着了
You guys are gonna be asleep way before that.
不会 我今晚不睡觉
Oh, no. I'm not sleeping tonight.
-为什么 -她一直在做恶梦
-Why not? -She's been having nightmares.
昨晚大卫被一直巨型乌贼抓走了
Last night, David was carried off by a giant squid.
“释放海怪”
"Release the kraken!"
没人说这个 我不想再经历一次了
Nobody said that. I don't wanna go through it again.
所以你猜测一旦你们结了婚 就不会再做噩梦了
So you assume that once you're married, the bad dreams are going to stop?
肯定的 不会吗
Sure. Won't they?
-不会 肯定不会做了 -肯定的
-No. Definitely not. -Definitely.
我也觉得是
Yeah, I think so.
我再去要几杯酒
I'm gonna grab another round.
嘿 再来两扎
Hey. Hey, two more pitchers.
嘿 卢克
Hey, Luke.
嘿 凯文
Hey, Kevin.
嘿 再次谢谢你帮我找了这份工作
Hey, thanks again, man, for helping me get this job.
另外对不起
And I'm sorry.
你第一次去快购的时候 我有点 你知道的…
When you first came in at Kwik Go, I was kind of, you know...
是的 你是有点 你知道的…
Yeah, you were a little, you know...
你们在庆祝什么
What are you guys celebrating?
我妹妹杰西 她明天要结婚了
Oh, my little sister Jess, she's getting married tomorrow.
-你也应该来 -哦 不了
-You know, you should come. -Oh, no.
别啊 会很好玩的
Yeah, no, it'll be fun.
肯定会的 但你知道的…
I'm sure but, you know--
嘿 别总对我说“你知道的”
Hey, don't get all "you know" on me.
好 我考虑一下
Okay. I'll think about it.
那就静待回复了
That's an RSVP?
-好 -一切都会越来越好的
-Sure. -See? Things are getting better all the time.
谢谢
Thanks.
伊万
Evan.
给 我给你带了件冰岛毛衣
Here. I brought you a lopapeysa.
-一件什么 -传统的冰岛毛衣
-A what? -A traditional Icelandic sweater.
-作为和解的礼物 -作为礼物
-As a peace offering? -As a gift.
-你有什么事想跟我说吗 -是的
-You wanted to talk to me about something? -Yes.
酒店施工现场出现了点问题
Uh, there is an issue with the hotel site.
总是出问题吗
Ah, isn't there always?
这个会导致停工
This one could cause a work stoppage.
-看一下 -给我说一下重点吧
-Take a look. -Uh, no. Just give me the gist of it.
好 重点是
Okay. Uh, well, the gist is,
他们发现的那些古物只是个开端
those artifacts that they found were just the beginning.
佩吉认为她发现了 一艘17世纪的船的船头
Uh, Peggy thinks that she's found the bow of a ship dating back to the 1600s.
-海盗船 -不是
-A pirate ship? -No.
真希望是艘海盗船 那样就太酷了
I wish it were a pirate ship. That would've been so cool.
那样是会的 不过那更像是
Yes, it would have. But it's more likely that it is a ship
一艘运送或补给欧洲早期殖民者的船
that brought over or supplied the early European colonists.
我觉着那也很酷
I guess that's cool too.
是的 因为是重要的历史发现所以才酷
Yeah. Cool in the sense that it's a major historic discovery.
史密森尼想让我们停工
And the Smithsonian would like us to shut down the build
直至他们把它全部挖掘出来
until they can fully excavate it.
需要多长时间
How long would that take?
很难说
Hard to say.
六个月 或许一年
Six months. Maybe a year.
当然了 你可以选择退出这个项目
Of course, you could pull out of the project.
我可以
I could.
当然了 我们有合同
And, of course, we have contracts.
-我有律师 -没错
-And I have lawyers. -Yes.
不过如果真到那一步 我相信我们能达成协议
But I'm sure we could come to an agreement. If it came to that.
是的
Yes.
我会考虑的
Okay. I'll think about it.
我能把这个拿走吗 我想让我的人看看
Can I take this? I wanna have my people go over it.
-告诉我你的人是怎么想的 -重要的是我怎么想的
-Let me know what your people think. -What matters is what I think.
是我做决定
I have to make the final decision.
等我的消息
You'll be hearing from me.
希望你会喜欢那件毛衣
I hope you like the sweater.
-确实是我先要踢你的 -你承认了
-And I guess I did try to kick you first. -You admit it!
真不容易
Yes!
你非常漂亮
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表