剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
I just can't resist Mom's coffee cake.
我很震惊…
I find it shocking...
我的同事居然会看我的私人通讯内容
that people who are my colleagues would go through my personal correspondence.
我除了立即递交辞呈 别无选择
I have no choice but to offer my resignation immediately,
我正好带在身上了
which I happen to have on me.
我不干了
I quit.
这些文件证明 迪尔佛在24份独♥立♥合同上伪造了
These documents prove that Dilpher forged Mr. O'Brien's signature
欧布莱恩先生的签名
on 24 separate contracts.
这些信件证明了 这家律所在监视一位初级律师
This letter proves this law firm spied on a junior associate
以试图找到有关他家人的情报
in an attempt to get intel on his family.
你们该为自己感到羞耻
Should be ashamed of yourselves.
我会将此事上报给美国律师协会
I'll be reporting this to the Bar Association.
非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
这是我儿子
That's my son.
一名律师
The lawyer.
我们做到了
Well, we did it.
是的
Yes, we did.
我真为你自豪
I'm very proud of you, Connor.
以那样的方式辞职是很勇敢的事
That was a brave thing you did, quitting your job like that.
我不可能继续在这里工作了
I couldn't have kept working here.
-那你现在要怎么办 -我还没想过
-What are you gonna do now? -I hadn't thought about it.
只是我不想在大律所上班了
I'm done working for big law firms.
我想开自己的律所 这是我想做律师的原因
I wanna practice law. That's why I became a lawyer.
-为什么不呢 -我要怎么做
-Why don't you? -What am I gonna do?
在切萨皮克湾挂起我的招牌
Hang up my shingle in Chesapeake Shores?
-康纳欧布莱恩律师 -好啊 有何不可
-Connor O'Brien, attorney-at-law? -Sure. Why not?
我们想听听其他人的意见
We just wanted a second opinion.
这非常明智
Which is very wise.
我得告诉你们 情况没那么糟
I have to tell you, the news is not that bad.
可我确实有子♥宫♥内膜异位症
But I do have endometriosis.
我看过一篇文章 四成得了 子♥宫♥内膜异位症的女性不能怀孕
I read something, 40% of women with endometriosis have problems conceiving?
你虽然能在网上找到真实信息
For every bit of real information you can find on the Internet,
但也可能会被拖入一个满是 错误信息、厄运和黑暗的兔子洞
you can also get led down a rabbit hole of misinformation and doom and gloom.
-这是我警告过你的 -你也搜了
-That's what I warned you about. -You did it too.
-我知道 -每个人都会
-I know, but-- -Everybody does it.
别相信最糟糕的情况
Just don't believe the worst.
-好了 你们试了多长时间了 -几个月
-Now, how long have you been trying? -Couple months.
在考虑其他选项之前 先给自己起码六个月的时间
You give it at least six months before we consider other options.
-这个应该不会太难 -不难
-That shouldn't be too hard. -No.
什么其他的选项
What other options?
我们可以考虑人工授精
Well, we could consider IUI, intrauterine insemination,
或我们需要做手术切除子♥宫♥内膜
or we may have to use surgery to remove the endometrial growth,
不过我们现在先不要考虑那个
but let's just focus on the now.
记住 有很多和你情况一样的女性
And remember, many women who have your condition
生下了健康足月的孩子
are able to have healthy full-term babies.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会渡过这个难关的 我会一直陪在你身边
We're going to get through it. I'm with you every step of the way.
-我知道 可是… -可是什么
-I know. But-- -But what?
-这不像我 我不是个会忧虑的人 -所以呢
-This isn't me. I'm not a worrier. -So?
所以我为什么要如此担心
So why am I so worried about this?
我能毫不犹豫地 冲进着火的建筑物里 可是这件事
I run into burning buildings without giving it a second thought, but this?
这让我很紧张
This just stresses me out.
因为你无法控制它
Because you can't control it.
我向你保证 我们会渡过这个难关的
I promise you, we're gonna get through this.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
很抱歉我昨天说了那样的话
I'm sorry about what I said yesterday.
你是认真的吗
Did you mean it?
我不知道 我不确定
I don't know. I'm not sure.
听着 我也不确定 可是…
Look, I'm not sure, either, but...
我知道我想和你在一起 而且…
I know I wanna be with you, and...
我想要孩子
I'd like to have kids.
但是如果你不想要 那么…
But if you don't want to, then...
我就必须接受
I'm gonna have to deal with that.
我爱你
I love you.
我不是说我绝对不会要孩子
I'm not saying I definitely don't want kids.
我是说养育孩子吓到我了
I'm saying the idea scares the heck out of me.
是的 非常吓人
It is-- It's pretty scary.
会的
Yeah.
嘿 终点见 妈妈
Hey. See you at the finish line, Mom.
希望最棒的女人获胜 亲爱的
May the best woman win, darling.
跟上我的速度 我们能赢的
All right, guys. Keep the pace. We can win this thing.
记住 输赢不重要
And remember, it's not about winning.
重在参与
It's about taking part.
说得好 你真搞笑
Good one. You're funny.
-我们是欧布莱恩家族 一定会赢 -那边见
-We're O'Briens. It's all about winning! -See you out there.
好了
Okay.
-我们一定要赢她们 -祝好运 姑娘们
-We gotta beat them. -Good luck, girls.
(终点)
干得漂亮 大家
Well done, everybody.
现在 我想有请我们 敬爱的消防队长罗杰加哈根讲话
And now, I'd like to present our beloved Fire Captain Roger Gahagan.
快上来 罗杰
Come up here, Roger.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我们筹够了买♥♥一辆新消防车的钱
We raised enough money for a brand-new fire truck.
是的 太棒了
Yes. Fantastic.
既然有了新消防车 我想是时候换个新队长了
And since we have a new fire truck, I think it's time we had a new captain.
没错 我要辞职了
That's right, I'm stepping down.
退休
Retiring.
我认为…
I think, uh...
是时候放松一下了
It's time to take it easy for a while.
谢谢大家 这次比赛非常精彩
Thank you to everyone. It's been a great ride.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
于是我说“你说啊”
So I said, "You tell me!"
好了 各位 我想敬一下这些优秀的运动员
All right, everybody. I'd like to make a toast to all of these fine athletes.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
尤其是妈妈 她真的做到了
And especially to Mom who really brought it.
谢谢你 儿子 我还带了泻盐
Thank you, son. And I also brought Epsom salts.
我今晚要好好泡个澡 我身上哪里都疼
I am soaking in a hot tub tonight. Everything hurts.
我也想敬一下康纳和艾比
I'd also like to make another toast to Connor and Abby.
迪尔佛指控我的案子已经撤销了
The Dilpher case against me has been dropped,
保罗迪尔佛要面临刑事指控了
and criminal charges are being brought against Paul Dilpher.
-没错 -干杯
-Hear, hear! -Yeah.
我们就知道会成功的 爸爸
We knew it would work out, Dad.
没有你们不会成功的
Not without you guys.
关于婚礼 我还做了一个非常重要的决定
I've also made a very important decision regarding the wedding.
你不想要礼物了
You don't want any gifts.
不是 我想要礼物 要很多
No. I want gifts. Lots of gifts.
-不是这件事 -知道了
-That's not it. -Got it.
我想让艾比做我的伴娘
I would like Abby to be my maid of honor,
布里做主婚人
and Bree to officiate.
我会很荣幸的
I'd be honored.
你不是在芝加哥主持过布莱恩 和斯科特的婚礼吗
Didn't you marry Bryan and Scott?
没错 可我没在马里兰登记
I did, but I'm not registered here in Maryland.
等等
Oh, wait. Wait.
我可以帮上忙
I can help with that.
-点那里 -好的
-Click there. -Okay.
你现在登记上了 并且你欠我50美元
And now you are. And you owe me $50.
-记我账上 -估计我是永远收不到这钱了
-Put it on my tab. -I'm never gonna see that.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
等等 如果我做你的伴娘 是不是得给你办个单身派对
Wait, as maid of honor, does that mean I get to throw you a bachelorette party?
-我应该担心吗 -你要非常担心
Should I be worried? -Very worried.
下集预告
Next on Chesapeake Shores:
是的
I do.
婚礼只剩一周 不过别慌 好吗 谁都不能慌
The wedding is only a week away, but don't panic, okay? Nobody panic!
她慌了
She's panicking.
我说过不介意你踢我 对吧
You know I said it didn't bother me when you kicked me?
我觉得自己确实介意
I guess it bothered me.
-凯丽 你有事情做了 -哇哦 这些画是你的吗
Carrie, you got something going on.
不 它们是你的了
-Wow, are these all yours? -Nope, they're yours now.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表