剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Look, I was thinking about what you said the other day.
是吗 我说什么了
Really? What did I say?
你暗示有人会翻我的桌子
You implied that someone was going through my desk.
听起来不像是我会说的话 但如果有人要翻你的桌子
Doesn't sound like something I would say. But if someone is going through your desk
被你知道了 那他们能找到什么 就由你决定了
and you know that, it seems that you're in control of what they find.
不是吗
Aren't you?
(莎莉餐厅)
(欢迎)
嘿 布里
Hey, Bree.
-卢克 嗨 -嗨
-Luke, hi. -Hi.
-嘿 你接受那份工作了吗 -接受了 按照你的建议
-Hey, did you take that job? -I did. On your advice.
太好了
That's great.
-你想坐这里吗 -好啊 就一会儿
-Do you wanna sit? -Sure. For a minute.
-如果我没打扰你的话 -一点也没有
-If I'm not interrupting. -No, not at all.
我就是在写课程计划
It's just my lesson plan.
我要教大学生 如何写他们的生活故事
I'm supposed to teach college kids how to write the stories of their lives.
系主任想让我给课程 起个朗朗上口的名字 所以…
My head of department wants me to come up with a catchy name for it, so...
这个怎么样
How about this?
我的生活与愉快的时光
"My Life and Easy Times."
还不错
Oh, that's not bad.
-研究生回忆录第一部分 -很准确 但是有点乏味
-"Memoirs of a Graduate Student Part 1"? -Accurate, but kind of boring.
这就是我的说法 我至死不改 怎么样
How about "That's My Story and I'm Sticking to It"?
有点被动
A little defensive.
没错 我有这个问题
Yeah. I have that problem.
-书写生活的新方法 -很好 或书写自我的新方法
-"A Novel Approach to Writing Your Life." -That's good. Or "A Novel Approach to Self."
这个很不错 你深藏不漏啊
That is not bad. You have hidden depths.
对 因为我工作的敏感性 我必须融入环境
Yeah, well, I have to blend in due to the, uh, sensitive nature of my work.
你是间谍吗
Are you a spy?
用“侦探”这个词更好 不过我觉得自己说了太多
We prefer to use the term "operative," but I think I've said too much already.
我总是说切萨皮克湾 是国际阴谋的温床
I've said that Chesapeake Shores was a hotbed of international intrigue,
可是没人相信我
but nobody ever believed me.
没错 这里其实是 克格勃的情报传递点
Yes, this place is actually an information drop for the KGB.
所以莎莉才如此难以捉摸 我还以为克格勃早就不存在了
That explains why Sally is so elusive. But I thought the KGB was no more.
你知道的太多 把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我 以防我要窃听
You know too much. Give me your number in case I have to tap your phone.
有意思
Fun.
-这段对话从没发生过 -什么对话
-Well, this conversation never happened. -What conversation?
-他们没告诉你别的 -没有 但我觉得自己被监视了
-They didn't tell you anything more? -Nope. But I think I'm being spied on.
-你为什么这么觉得 -一个律师助理告诉我的
-What makes you think that? -One of the paralegals told me.
她暗示了 我觉得她的意思是…
Well, she implied it. I think she was saying...
我不知道她的意思 她是个令人费解的人
I don't know what she was saying. She can be a confusing person.
-但她是想帮你 -是的
- But she's trying to help you? - She is.
我联♥系♥了 其他跟迪尔佛合作过的建筑商
I have calls into other builders who've worked with Dilpher.
我让他们把旧合同翻出来 看看有没有什么出入
I asked them to pull up old contracts to see if they notice any discrepancies.
-他们会为了你翻看文件 -不是为了我 是为了你
-People will pull files for you? -Not for me. They're doing it for you.
米克欧布莱恩的名声很好
Mick O'Brien's reputation is gold.
过去是这样 现在我被指控了过失犯罪
Used to be. Now I'm being sued for criminal negligence.
我们会弄清楚的 如果迪尔佛伪造了你的签名
We'll figure this out. If Dilpher did this to you,
有可能也伪造了其他建筑商的
he probably did it to other builders.
只剩两天的取证时间了 我们没有太多时间准备
We only have two days until the deposition, which doesn't give us much time to prepare.
那最好赶紧开始
Well, we better get to it.
他应当清楚不该招惹欧布莱恩家的
He should know better than to mess with the O'Briens.
-大卫 太好吃了 -谢谢
-David, this is so good. -Oh, thank you.
其实 我在消防站做过一次
You know, I made this at the firehouse.
-是这个吗 -你肯定给了我不同的配方
-That was this? -No way you gave me the same recipe.
我可能遗漏了几样配料
I may have left out a couple ingredients.
我就知道
I knew it.
-我有点同情他 -不必 他没事
-I kind of feel sorry for him. -What--? Oh, no, he's fine.
他肯定很享受独处 因为整天都有人围着他转
Bet he loves some alone time. He's around people all day.
我说不好
Oh, I don't know.
抱歉打扰 我只是想向厨师致敬
Sorry to interrupt. I wanted to say my compliments to the chef.
-你想加入我们吗 -不了 我不想打扰你们
-Do you wanna join us? -Oh, no, I wouldn't want to intrude.
-好吧 -如果你们坚持的话 好啊
-Okay. -Well, if you insist. Okay.
嗨 我是伊万
Hi. I am Evan.
我是凯文欧布莱恩 这是我妻子莎拉
Hey. Kevin O'Brien. My wife, Sarah.
嗨 哇哦 又一个欧布莱恩
Hi. Wow, another O'Brien.
-你们兄弟姐妹几个 -好几个
-How many of you are there? -There's a few more of us.
太了不起了
Amazing.
那么凯文 你有什么爱好
So, Kevin, what are your interests?
抱歉 这样可以吗
Sorry. Is this okay?
没关系 他人很好
Yeah. Yeah, he's nice.
嘿 我今天早上看见 你从鲍姆医生的办公室出来
Hey, I saw you this morning coming out of Dr. Baum's office.
-你有消息了吗 -没有 就是做了个检查
-Do you have news? -No. No, it's just a checkup.
失陪一下 我马上回来
Excuse me. Just a second.
好 假如我被噎住了 你会用海姆利克急救法救我吗
Okay, so suppose I was choking, could you Heimlich me?
我们现在不那么叫了 不过肯定会的
We don't call it that anymore, but sure.
-你会为了好玩打开警笛吗 -那是不允许的
Do you ever turn the sirens on for fun? We're not supposed to.
-我马上就回来 -好
-I'll be right back. -Okay.
莎拉
Sarah.
如果我让你伤心了 对不起
I'm sorry if I upset you.
不用 我没事
No, I'm fine.
真的
Really.
怎么了
What is it?
我今天确实去找鲍姆医生了…
I did go see Dr. Baum today...
他说我有子♥宫♥内膜异位症…
and he said that I have endometriosis...
我可能怀不上孩子
and I might not be able to get pregnant.
莎拉 真的很抱歉
Sarah, I'm so sorry.
我没有勇气告诉凯文
I haven't even worked up the nerve to tell Kevin about it.
我哥哥和你结婚是有充分理由的 他觉得你很完美
My brother married you for a good reason. He thinks you're perfect.
-我不完美 -对他来说 你就是完美的
-I'm not perfect. -Well, you're perfect for him.
你们会是很棒的父母
You guys are gonna be amazing parents.
不管怎样 你们都会找到办法 拥有自己的孩子
One way or another, you'll find a way to fill your arms with babies.
希望会是如此
I hope you're right.
会的
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
挺有意思的
That was fun.
伊万是有点难搞
Evan's a piece of work.
我有点喜欢他
I kind of like him.
没错 凯文和莎拉想要个孩子
Yeah. Kevin and Sarah are trying to have a baby.
很好啊 我记得他们说过想要很多孩子
Oh, nice. I remember them saying that they wanted a lot of kids.
可是莎拉告诉我 她可能无法怀孕
But Sarah told me she might have trouble conceiving.
那就太难了
That's tough.
但这不是世界末日 对吗
It's not the end of the world though, is it?
-不能有孩子 -对 我想不是的
-To not be able to have a baby? -No, I guess not.
不过还是会伤心
Sad, though.
-什么味道这么好闻 -我在炖菜
What smells so good? I'm making meat casserole.
你的特别炖菜
Your special casserole.
给谁做的
For who?
你真想让阿瑟德里斯科尔 坐下来和你谈谈吗
Do you really want Arthur Driscoll to be sitting down and talking with you?
是的
I do.
那这炖菜就是给他的
Well, then, this casserole is for him.
谢谢
Thank you.
-嘿 你收到我的信息了吗 -收到了 我很感兴趣
-Hey, did you get my text? -Yeah, I'm intrigued.
所以他们是在 酒店施工现场发现的吗
So they found these on the hotel building site?
他们在挖地下停车场结构
They were digging the underground parking structure
然后就在土里发现了这些东西
and, uh, found these in the soil.
太酷了
Oh, this is so cool.
-我们应该叫人过来 -叫了
-We should call somebody. -I did.
史密森尼的考古学家要过来 它们像是殖民时期的东西
There's an archeologist from the Smithsonian coming down. They look Colonial.
好 看看这个叉子 再看看这个叉子
Okay, look at this fork and look at this fork.
三、四百年过去了
Three or 400 years have passed
唯一的变化是 叉齿从三个变成了四个
and the only real change is four tines instead of three?
-历史真有趣 你不觉得吗 -我上学时不怎么喜欢历史
-History is fascinating, don't you think? -Mm. Was not my favorite subject.
你知道如果他们有重大发现的话
You realize that this could cause a work stoppage
-会导致我们停工吧 -小事情
-if they find something significant. -No big deal.
这也是建造乐趣的一部分
It's part of the fun of building stuff.
他们在我的苏格兰建筑工地 发现了一具一千年前的骨架
On one of my construction sites in Scotland, they found a 1000-year-old skeleton.
真的吗
Really?
-伊万如今在爱丁堡一家博物馆里 -你叫他伊万
-Evan's in a museum in Edinburgh. -You called it Evan?
那不是我的主意 不过我出了挖掘费用
It wasn't my idea. But I paid for the excavation,
所以博物馆就以我的名字命名了
and the museum decided to name it after me.
但你知道那具伊万骨架 最棒的地方在哪吗
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表