剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
They have such crazy time zones. Can you talk?
-方便 -艾比 是你吗
-Uh, sure. -Abby! Is that you?
是的 你好 我是艾比欧布莱恩
Yes. Hi. Abby O'Brien.
我不喜欢叫姓氏 太复杂了
Ah, I don't do last names. Too complicated.
我是伊万 你是艾比 对吗 米克
I'm Evan, you're Abby. Right, Mick?
石棉的事情让人很烦恼 不是吗
So this asbestos thing, kick in the pants, isn't it?
听起来很复杂 我要退出了 我可以去别的地方
Sounds complicated. I'm pulling out. I can build somewhere else.
等等 伊万先生
Wait, Mr.-- Um, Evan.
你当然可以去别的地方建造 但切萨皮克湾只有一个
Of course you can build somewhere else, but there's only one Chesapeake Shores.
-切萨皮克湾是哪里 -你建酒店的地方
-Where's Chesapeake Shores? -Where you're building your hotel.
对了
Oh, right.
是的 抱歉 我知道的
Yeah, I'm sorry. I knew that.
我有100万份合同 比喻意义和字面意义上都有那么多
I have a million contracts. Figuratively or literally.
你来过这里吗
Have you ever been here?
这里是世界上最美的地方之一
It's one of the most beautiful places in the world.
稍等
You know what? Just a sec.
好了 继续说吧
Okay, yeah. There we go.
-伊万 你在做什么 -我在攀岩
-Evan, what are you doing? -I'm rock climbing.
其实是在爬山 这里很美
Well, mountain climbing, actually. It's beautiful.
那你为什么现在给我们打电♥话♥
So why are you calling us now?
克拉斯说是你让我打的 你吓到克劳斯了 你知道吗
Klaus said you wanted me to. You scared Klaus, you know?
-克劳斯可是什么都不怕的 -好吧 我想我该说谢谢
-Nothing scares Klaus. -Uh, well, thank you, I guess.
这样跟你们说吧 我能听出你们声音里的激♥情♥
Tell you what, I can hear the passion in your voice.
-我们明天谈怎么样 -当然可以
-How about we chat tomorrow? -Sure.
你能告诉我 你什么时候会打电♥话♥吗
Could you tell us what time you'll call?
-纽芬兰标准时间 -算了 就别打电♥话♥了
-Eastern Standard Time. -Nah, forget the call.
-我会过去的 -你说什么
-I'll come by. -Excuse me?
我这周末得去华盛顿
I have to be in D.C. this weekend.
我会顺便去看看 到时候见
I'll stop by on the way. Be seeing you.
他要过来
He's stopping by.
真是太开心了
Oh, joy.
(布里奇)
-需要帮你看着点吗 -嘿 托马斯
-Need a spotter? -Hey, Thomas.
不用 没事 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thanks.
(夜店)
所以你把布里奇买♥♥回来了 是吗
So you bought back The Bridge, huh?
我该做个脑部检查的
Yeah. I should have my head examined.
我们现在遇到了管道和电力问题
Turns out we have issues with plumbing and electrical.
我记得鸡翅的味道非常不错
Well, I recall the, uh, chicken wings being pretty good.
这个期待还是可以有的 你怎么来了
I do have that going for me. What brings you down here?
我在巴尔的摩找新办公室
I've been looking for a new office in Baltimore,
艾比说你们 在汉普顿的一处房♥产很合适
and Abby said that your Hampton area property would be ideal.
-是吗 -是的
-She did? -Yeah.
所以如果参数合适的话 我们可以谈谈
So if the numbers are doable, we should discuss.
我现在有点忙 我们有个新客户
I'm kind of swamped now. We got this new client.
是啊 臭名远扬的伊万金凯德
Yeah, the infamous Evan Kincaid.
是的 你说得很对
Yeah, precisely.
希望别让我把这里所有的电线都换掉
I just hope I don't have to replace all the wires here.
你们好
Hello.
打扰一下 是米克欧布莱恩吗
Excuse me. Uh, Mick O'Brien?
-是我 -我是卢克泰塔姆
-Yes. -It's Luke Tatum.
我跟艾比和凯文一起上的高中
I went to high school with, uh, Abby and Kevin.
卢克 没错 你好吗 很高兴见到你
Oh, Luke. Yes, how are you? Good to see you.
-很好 -很久没见了 对吗
-Yeah. -It's been a while, huh?
是很久了
Yes, it has.
-我没打扰你们吧 -没有 这是我弟弟托马斯
-I'm not disturbing you? -No. This is my brother, Thomas.
嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我就不打扰你了 米克
Um, I'll leave you to it, Mick.
但是我们要快点谈谈 汉普顿房♥产参数的事情
But we need to discuss those Hampton numbers sometime soon.
好
Okay.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Nice meeting you. -Same here.
凯文告诉我你最近搬回来了
So Kevin tells me you moved back home.
-是的 -你父母人很好
-Yes, sir. -Your parents were good people.
我记得你父亲在你篮球比赛
I remember your father cheering at your basketball games
和田径比赛时给你加油
and your track meets.
是的 他非常支持我
Yeah, he was very supportive.
是的
Yes, he was.
你这个地方真不错
Wow, nice, uh, place you have here.
谢谢 我听说你在找工作
Thank you. I hear you're looking for work.
是的 先生 我在找
Yes, sir. I am.
现在可能正是时候 我这里确实需要帮手
Well, it could be good timing. I definitely need help around here.
我现在不能保证太多
I can't promise much.
就是帮帮忙 卸卸货 打扫卫生等等
Just helping out, unloading deliveries, sweeping up, and such.
-你或许不会对这些感兴趣 -我感兴趣
-You might not be interested in that. -It would interest me.
很好
Good.
那个…
Now, what's--?
那个保险丝盒怎么了
What's with your fuse box?
我们刚刚…
Oh, we just--
在舞台上装了新的照明系统
We did the whole new lighting system over the stage.
可现在老是烧保险丝
Now we keep blowing fuses.
-介意我看一下吗 -不介意 你随意
-Mind if I take a look? -No. Help yourself.
电网上的断路器太小了
They have an undersized breaker for the lighting grid.
-没错 -是的
-That's right. -Yeah.
你们的整流器
And your rectifiers...
可能是半波的 我觉得你们需要全波的
probably have it on half wave and, uh, I think you need full wave.
你之前是做电工的吗
You worked as an electrician?
不是 就是各行都干一点
No, just a little of this, a little of that.
样样都懂一些 但都不精通
A jack of all trades, but master of none.
-我也是这样 -是吗
-Story of my life. -Oh, yeah?
没错
Yeah.
听着 明天把你的工具带过来 我们把电路问题解决好
Listen, why don't you plan to start tomorrow and we'll try this out.
-谢谢 先生 -叫我米克
-Thank you, sir. -Mick.
那就米克吧
Mick, it is.
-欢迎你加入 -谢谢
-Welcome aboard. -Thank you.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
-你今天和托马斯谈过吗 -是的
-You spoke with Thomas earlier today? -Yeah.
而且… 你向他推荐了 巴尔的摩的房♥产 对吗
And, uh... you pitched him the Baltimore property, right?
-是的 -那个…
-I did. -Well...
我知道你的本意是好的
I know you meant well,
我宁愿你先找我聊聊 好吗
but I'd rather you talk to me about these things first, okay?
当然可以 有问题吗
Sure. Is there a problem?
这个嘛 我不想跟我的弟弟做生意
Well, I don't wanna be in business with my brother.
我们这些年来第一次相处得这么好
We're getting along so well for the first time in years,
我觉得我们应该 把我们的商业利益分开
and I think we should keep our business interests separate.
当然没问题 好
Of course, yeah.
可是 你…
But, hey, are you, uh...
你确定是这件事让你心烦吗
Are you sure that's really what's bothering you?
不是金凯德或迪尔佛的事情吗
And it's not the Kincaid or Dilpher thing?
可能这三件事都有 可能迪尔佛和金凯德的事更让我烦恼
Well, it's probably all three, and maybe more Dilpher and Kincaid.
嘿 老爸 你想吃冰淇淋吗
Hey, Pops. Need some ice cream?
-你想吗 -一直都想
-Do you? -Always.
好啊 我想吃冰淇淋
Oh, yes. I would love some ice cream.
好的
All right.
-两勺够吗 -要加薄荷巧克力碎
-Two spoons? -Mint chocolate chip.
谢谢你 尼瑞女士
Thank you, Ms. Neary.
我们已经听过 麦克劳德实业公♥司♥的说法了
Now that we've heard from MacLeod Industries,
该原告陈述了
it's the plaintiff's turn.
今天谁来陈述 尼尔森女士还是欧布莱恩先生
Who are we hearing from today, Ms. Nelson or Mr. O'Brien?
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
我一直坐在这里
As I was sitting here,
听这些杰出的律师为被告辩护
listening to the distinguished lawyers for the defendant,
我不禁为他们感到难过
I couldn't help but feel sorry for them.
很显然他们想撤销的诉讼没被撤销
They wanted the case dismissed. That didn't happen.
现在要准备审判了
Now, as we prepare for trial,
他们能做的只有试图嘲笑和贬低
all they can do is try and mock and minimize the seriousness
这次集体诉讼的严重性
of this class action.
尼瑞女士说案件里的女性原告
Ms. Neary said the female plaintiffs in this case
“永远都不会满足” 并且“在打受害者牌”
are "never satisfied" and "playing the victim card."
这严重偏离事实
That could not be further from the truth.
伊莲娜霍尔姆斯♥诺♥顿 曾在1970年因女性不能做记者
Eleanor Holmes Norton, who sued Newsweek Magazine in 1970
而起诉《新闻周刊》 她被告知了同样的事情
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表