剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
And I think she likes me.
-我明白了 -所以…
-I see. -So...
我可能会想跟她开始交往
I might wanna start something with her.
除非…
That is unless...
就是…
That is--
我不是想对你下最后通牒 不是这样的
I'm not trying to give some ultimatum. That's not what this is.
我喜欢做你的朋友
I like being your friend.
我很爱你的家人
I love your family.
但是…
But...
我要知道我是不是只能做朋友
I need to know if I'm just in the friend zone
或者…在不久的将来 我们有希望发展成别的关系
or... if there's hope of some other zone in the near future.
-你做到了 康纳 -我没做什么 是穆里亚塔医生的功劳
You did it, Connor. I didn't do anything. It was Dr. Murrieta.
是你发现他服用了辅助睡眠的药物
You found he took an over-the-counter sleep aid.
活性成分异丙嗪 和安非他明结合在一起
The active ingredient, promethazine, combined with the antihistamines,
会造成假阳性
caused his false positive.
你是个自♥由♥人了
And you are a free man.
在假释中的人
Well, a man on parole.
但没在牢里
Not in prison.
不需要
No.
这一切都多亏了你 还有你们
And I owe that to you. All of you.
你们相信我
You believed in me.
没人相信过我 谢谢
No one else did. Thank you.
真高兴我们成功了 卢克
Glad it worked out, Luke.
真好吃
This is so good.
-真的是你做的吗 -是的
-Did you really make this? -I did.
妈妈给了我精神上的支持
Well, Mom gave me moral support.
太好吃了
It's wonderful.
-敬大厨 -敬大厨们
-To the chef. -Chefs.
很快我们就能在 威尼斯运河边这样吃饭了
Soon we will be eating like this by the canals of Venice.
你说的是意大利威尼斯 还是加州威尼斯
You mean Venice, Italy or Venice, California?
你没跟我说盖蒂艺术中心 给你工作邀请的事情
You didn't tell me about your job offer from the Getty.
-那个算不上邀请 -卡特可不是这么说的
Oh. Well, that was hardly an offer. That's not what Carter said.
我没有兴趣
Well, I wasn't interested.
我不会假装了解你的一切 但那不是你梦寐以求的工作吗
I don't, uh, pretend to know everything about you, but isn't that your dream job?
是的 没错
Yeah, it was.
我放弃了
I've let it go.
因为我吗
Because of me?
正是
Yes, actually.
梅根 我希望你 认真考虑一下这件事 好吗
Megan, I want you to really think about this. Okay?
-你真的想放弃吗 -你要休息一年
-Do you really wanna let this go? -Well, you're taking a year off.
没错 但如果明天有人过来提议…
Yeah, but if somebody came here tomorrow with an offer to...
我说不好 扩建肯尼迪中心 我会认真想想的
I don't know, expand the Kennedy Center, I'd have to give it some serious thought.
好 但你会接受吗
Yeah, but would you take it?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
但是我不希望你 因为我放弃梦寐以求的工作
But I don't want you to pass up your dream job for me.
除非你非常确定
Unless you're absolutely sure.
好吗
Okay?
莎拉
Sarah.
我给你带了吃的 按我奶奶的食谱做的
I brought you my grandmother's homemade recipe.
加了红糖和葡萄干的燕麦片
Oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins.
你真好
That's sweet of you.
我知道他告诉你了
I know he told you.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不想让他告诉任何人 我没事
I didn't want him to tell anyone. I'm fine.
我当初也是这么说的
That's what I said too.
杰西之后 我流过一次产
I had my miscarriage after Jess.
我们跟你们一样 失去过一个孩子
We lost a baby, just like you.
我当时只想忘掉这件事
And I, uh, just wanted to put it out of my mind.
但是你要按自己的节奏走出悲伤
But you need to grieve at your own pace.
不能让别人催着你走出悲伤
You can't let anyone rush you through your grief.
我不能说悲伤会消失
I won't say it goes away.
但是悲伤的程度…
But that sharpness...
会减轻
it dulls.
那次经历改变了我
The experience changed me.
虽然我不希望任何人走那条路
And as much as the road to get there is one that I wouldn't wish on anyone,
但经历这种事也是有好处的
there is a silver lining
那就是真正了解自己的力量
in truly learning your own strength.
莎拉…
Sarah...
你是我见过最坚强的人
you are one of the strongest people I ever met.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我早该料到的
I should have seen it coming.
料到什么
Seen what?
你跟你♥爸♥谈过了吗
Did you talk to your dad?
是他做的
He did it.
做了什么
Did what?
我去银行取钱买♥♥新炉子和洗碗机
I went to the bank today to get funds for the new furnace and the dishwasher,
他们告诉我…
and they told me that--
我的信托基金已经被清空了
That my trust fund had been cleaned out.
大卫
Oh, David.
唯一能取出钱的人就是我父亲
And the only other person that has access to that is my father.
他不…他不会的
He cou-- He wouldn't.
我给他打电♥话♥了
I called him.
每次都转到语♥音♥信箱 我妈妈也不知道他在哪里
Over and over again it goes to voicemail. And my mom doesn't know where he is.
这说明什么
What does this mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
我得…
I gotta--
我得飞去波士顿…
Oh, I gotta fly up to Boston and--
弄清楚发生了什么事
And find out what's going on.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
-会没事的 -谢谢
-It's gonna be okay. -Thank you.
(盖蒂艺术中心)
嘿
Hey.
你好吗
How are you?
我很好
I'm fine.
特瑞斯离开以后 我以为事情会变得简单些
When Trace left, I thought things would get simpler.
生活从来都不会变得简单
Life doesn't get simpler.
不需要
No.
-伊万要和我约会 -你跟我说了
-I have Evan asking me out. -You told me.
现在杰伊又表白了
And now Jay has expressed his feelings.
终于表白了
Finally.
时间正好
About time.
-你要怎么做 -我不知道
-What are you gonna do? -I don't know.
杰伊是个很棒的人
Jay is a great guy.
-他一直都支持我 -而且他很可爱
-He's stuck by me through a lot. -And he's cute.
-但是 -但是伊万…很有趣
-But? -But Evan is... interesting.
他是个奇怪又容易冲动的人 而且…
You know, he's this crazy, impulsive guy, and...
-直说吧 他喜欢我 -而且他很可爱
-let's face it, he fascinates me. -And he's cute.
但是
But?
但是我不知道 自己是否想和他们中的谁在一起
But I don't know if I wanna be with either of them.
-我不确定想不想和任何人在一起 -孤独终老挺吸引人的
-I don't know if I wanna be with anyone. -Dying alone does have its attractions.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
-艾比 你的直觉怎么说 -我的直觉
-Abby, what does your gut tell you? -My gut?
我的直觉是出了名的不可靠
My gut is notoriously unreliable.
不要 不到万不得已 我不会问自己的直觉
No, the last person I should be listening to is my gut.
大卫
Oh, David.
我担心死了
I was so worried.
波士顿那边怎么回事
What happened in Boston?
你有发现什么吗
Did you find out anything?
什么
What?
他走了
He left.
他离开了这个国家
He left the country.
他逃跑了
You know, he fled.
大卫
Oh, David.
我不知道他去了哪里
I don't know where he's gone.
他所有的办公室都锁着 联邦调查局正在通缉他
All his offices are padlocked and the feds are looking for him
罪名是电♥信♥诈骗和挪用公♥款♥ 简直是个恶梦
for wire fraud and embezzlement. It's a nightmare.
你妈妈太可怜了
Your poor mother.
她都崩溃了
She's devastated.
我姐姐也是 他瞒着她们
So is my sister. He kept them in the dark.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表