剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
你还不如叫他格列佛呢
You might as well call him Gulliver.
小格列佛欧布莱恩 多活动活动 快点长大
Little Gulliver O'Brien, just kicking around, growing big.
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
让我完成我的报告 然后大口地吃这些薯片
Let me finish my reports and devour these potato chips.
副队长
Lieutenant.
结果会怎么样
So how is this gonna go?
你想让我撒谎还是说实话
Do you want me to lie or tell you the truth?
算了
Never mind.
你喜欢这个人 是吧
You like this guy, huh?
是的 我想是这样的 我发现那里有很多律师
Yeah, I think so. I'm aware there are a lot of layers there.
你只要知道自己要做什么就行了
As long as you know what you're getting yourself into.
我们知道自己要做什么吗
Do we ever know what we're getting ourselves into?
-问得好 嘿 -嘿
-Good point. Hey. -Hey.
-你准备好了吗 -是的 我准备好了
-You ready? -Yeah. I'm ready.
我们走吧
Let's do it.
卢克 记住 做你自己 你是你自己最好的辩护
Luke, remember, just be yourself. You are your best defense.
好的
Okay. Got it.
-你还好吗 -我感觉有点晕
-Hey, are you okay? -I'm feeling a little bit dizzy.
-快坐下 -不用 没事 一会儿就好了
-Sit down. -No, it's okay. It'll pass.
我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
-确定 -确定
-Sure? -Yeah.
康纳!
-Whoa! -Connor!
-怎么回事 -我不知道
-What is it? -I don't know.
我觉得我不太好
I don't think I'm okay.
-好 怎么…我们要怎么… -叫医生
-Okay. What-- What do we do? -Call a doctor.
-躺下了 -不行 听证会
-Lay down. -No. The hearing.
我会解释的
I'll explain.
-我扶着你 -好的
-I got you. I got you. -Okay.
看到没 我跟你说了别着急谢我
See, I told you not to thank me yet.
喂 我打电♥话♥来 是关于康纳欧布莱恩
Hello? Yeah. I'm calling concerning Connor O'Brien.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 你说得对
Hey, you were right.
在给艾比提供那个工作之前 应该先问问你的
I should've asked you before I offered Abby that job.
我不会再犯那样的错误了 我讨厌被当作挖墙脚的人
I won't make that mistake again. I hate to be thought of as a poacher.
她没接受 所以不用担心
She never would have accepted, so don't worry about it.
她很特别
She's a special person.
这点我不反驳
Won't argue with that.
-她什么时候从俄亥俄州回来 -明天
-When is she coming back from Ohio? -Tomorrow.
-她去了很久了 -四天
-She's been gone a long time. -Four days.
好久
A long time.
是的 差不多一周了
Yes, it's almost a week.
是啊 能再见到她真好
Yeah. It'll be good to see her again.
我们都想她
We all miss her.
米克 如果我约艾比出去你会怎么想
Mick, how would you feel if I asked Abby out?
出去
Out?
-去哪里 -去… 去吃晚饭
-Out where? -To-- To dinner.
或… 或午饭 或喝咖啡
Or-- Or lunch. Or coffee.
-你是说约会吗 -差不多
-You mean like a date? -Kind of.
你是在请求我允许你追求我女儿吗
Are you asking my permission to court my daughter?
我想是的…追求 是的
Guess I am... courting. Yeah.
艾比是个成年人 她想做什么就做什么
Abby's a grown woman. She can do whatever she wants.
-我知道 -但是谢谢你问我意见
-I know that. -But thanks for asking.
所以你怎么说
So, what do you say?
他说“可以”
He says, "Yes!"
嘿 你好吗
Hey. How are you?
医生说只是轻微的头晕
Uh, the doctor said it was just a minor dizzy spell.
缺乏睡眠和脱水导致的
Lack of sleep and dehydration.
-我会像浇灌植物一样浇灌你的 -听证会怎么样了
-I'll water you like a plant. -What happened with the hearing?
-玛格丽特把它推迟了 -非常感谢
-Margaret was able to postpone it. -Thank you so much.
-这就给我了足够的时间去准备 -你确定你没事吗
-That'll give me enough time to prepare. -You sure you're okay?
当然了 医生给喝了一些果汁 我感觉好多了
Sure. Yeah. The doctor gave me some juice, and I felt better.
我会做个笔记:多喝果汁
Drink more juice.
-你确定 -是的 我确定 谢谢
-You sure? -Yes, yes, I'm sure. Thank you.
你们回家等消息吧
You guys head home and wait for word.
好吧
Okay.
康纳
Connor.
别再那样了
Don't do that again.
-好 -你吓到我了
- Okay. - You scared me.
-好好照顾自己 -在照顾呢 看见没
-Take care of yourself. -I already am, see?
-拜 -再见
-Bye. -See you.
-再见 两位 -拜
-See you, guys. -Bye.
我的天啊
Oh, man.
所以只是头晕 是吧
So just a dizzy spell, huh?
我以为我的心脏要爆♥炸♥了
I thought my heart was gonna explode.
医生到底是怎么说的
What did the doctor really say?
我差点心脏病发作 虽然实际上我没有心脏病
I came as close to having a heart attack as you can without actually having one.
什么
What?
她下周要做很多检查
She wants to run a lot of tests next week.
你不应该躺在床上吗
Shouldn't you be in bed?
她好像也这么觉得
She seemed to think so.
你还应该做什么
What else are you supposed to do?
休息
Rest.
改变我的饮食
Change my diet.
喝水 不喝咖啡
Drink water, not coffee.
多锻炼
Get plenty of exercise.
哦 放松非常重要
Oh, it's very important to relax.
太好了 放松
Great. Relax.
现在的重中之重是我得努力放松
Now on top of everything else, I have to work on relaxing.
我该听听别的意见的
I should get a second opinion.
你是要找告诉你多喝咖啡
You're looking for a doctor who will tell you to drink more coffee
增加压力的医生
and increase your stress levels?
谁知道呢 也许有的
You never know, they might be out there.
好 我们继续工作吧
Right. Let's get back to it.
我在考虑用塞了羊乳酪的 西红柿做那个东西
I was thinking about doing that thing with the feta-stuffed tomatoes.
是的 还有大蒜黄油
Yeah, with the garlic butter.
杰西 我爸爸打电♥话♥了 回家见 好吗
Jess, my dad's calling. I'll see you at home, okay?
嘿 爸爸 怎么了
Hey, Dad, what's up?
-你方便说话吗 -方便
-Can you talk? -Sure.
我是说 你是一个人吗
I mean, are you alone?
(莎莉餐厅)
是的 我…我想是的
Uh, well, yeah. I-- I guess.
我… 我只是想提前告诉你一下
I-- I just wanted to give you a heads up.
好的 什么事
Okay. About what?
在接下来的日子里 你可能会听到一些事情
You might be hearing some things in the days ahead,
我只是想先给你提个醒
and I just wanted to give you fair warning.
提醒什么
Warning about what?
我的运气不太好
I've run into a bit of bad luck.
投资 诸如此类的 还有…
Investments, whatnot, and, well...
好的 你在说什么
Okay. What are you saying?
都是我可以处理的事情
It's nothing I can't handle.
但是可能会有一些不愉快的报道
But there might be some unpleasant publicity.
爸爸 你在说什么
Dad, what are you talking about?
爸爸
Dad?
不要相信你将听到的一切
Just don't believe everything you're going to hear.
还有 大卫…
And, David...
我爱你
I love you.
-这样会让你减轻压力吗 -只会更糟
- Did that relieve your stress? - Made it worse.
他每次说“清空你的思想”的时候 我就会不停地担心卢克的案子
Every time he said "empty your mind," I just kept worrying about Luke's case.
哦 那是你倒下的时候
Oh, so that's when you fell over?
不是 那是我决定 戴哪条领带去法♥院♥的时候
No. That's when I was deciding what tie to wear to court.
好吧 我想我们或许 需要尝试一些简单的东西
Okay, I think we might need to try something simpler.
你想放松的时候你会做什么
What do you do when you want to unwind?
这听起来会很傻
It's gonna sound silly.
我不会批判你的
I won't judge.
我长大的房♥子外边有个火坑
There's a fire pit outside the house where I grew up.
就在后院的河边
It's down by the water in the backyard.
我们经常…
We used to...
坐在一起 做棉花糖点心 唱歌♥ 还有…
sit around and make s'mores, and sing songs, and just--
什么都聊
just talk about everything.
你和谁
You and who else?
我的家人
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表