剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
如果是迪尔佛伪造了那个文件
And if Dilpher forged that document,
或许他也对其他建筑公♥司♥ 做了同样的事情
maybe he did it to other companies too.
这个不错
This is good.
我需要一些时间收集证据
It's gonna take me some time to put the evidence together.
我会亲自把证据交给总检察官
I'll take it to the Attorney General myself.
不然我的律所会想尽办法 让迪尔佛脱身并嫁祸给爸爸
Otherwise my firm will use their muscle and get Dilpher off and frame Dad.
我们不能让那种事情发生
We're not gonna let that happen.
(布里奇)
嘿 卢克
Hey, Luke.
沙利文先生
Mr. Sullivan.
你怎么来了
What brings you here?
作为你的假释官 我可以随时出现
Well, as part of your parole, your PO can show up unannounced.
在你的住处…
At your residence,
或你工作的地方
or at your place of employment.
你是知道的
But you know that.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我的意思是…
What I meant to say was, uh...
嘿 很高兴见到你
hey. Nice to see you.
但是我以为我们会在20号♥见面
But I thought we were meeting on the 20th?
我们20号♥还是要见面
Oh, we're still meeting on the 20th.
我只是想亲自来看看你工作的地方
Just wanted to come by in person. See your new place of employment.
我是说…
I mean...
这是你的新工作地点 对吗
this is your new place of employment, right?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-为什么不跟我说 -我写在报告里了
-So why didn't you tell me about this? -I put it in my report.
为什么不在那之前告诉我
Why didn't you tell me before?
你必须经过我的批准 你是知道的
You have to clear these things with me. You know that.
我知道 只是事情发生得太快了
Yeah, it just all happened so fast.
-你为什么离开原来的工作 -我被解雇了
-Why did you leave your other employment? -Got fired.
怎么会
How come?
快购知道了我的犯罪记录
Well, Kwik Go found out about my record.
-我想是你告诉他们的 -的确是我
-I think you told them. -I did tell them.
你应该在他们录用你之前就告诉他们
You were supposed to tell them, before they hired you.
听着 我试过那么做 长官
Look, I tried that, sir.
好几次
Several times.
但没人愿意给我机会
But no one would take a chance on me.
如果我找不到工作 就得回去
And if I didn't get a job, I'd have to go back.
所以你就撒谎
So you lied.
我没有撒谎
I didn't lie.
我只是没告诉他们
I just didn't tell them.
如果你不告诉他们 就会违反假释条例
If you don't tell them, it's a violation of your parole.
天啊
Jesus.
这次就不追究你了
We're gonna let this slide.
暂时而已
For now.
新雇主呢 你跟他说了吗
What about this new employer? Did you tell him?
说了
I did.
他是个正直的人
He's a stand-up kind of guy.
很好
Good.
这是好事
Good for you.
这是个不错的地方
This is a nice place.
是的
Yeah.
记住了
Remember this.
我不能再给你第二次机会了 不然我就送你去跟
I can't keep giving you second chances before I send you back
北布兰奇的兄弟团聚
to your buddies at the North Branch.
-明白 长官 -20号♥见
-Understood, sir. -See you on the 20th.
是的
Yeah.
小心树桩
- Watch out for the stump. - Yeah.
走吧
Here we go.
好吧
Okay.
好了 再走几公里就到了
All right. It's just a couple more miles.
-好 我很好 -好的
-Yeah, I'm good. -Okay.
天啊 你们还好吗
Oh, man. You two okay?
-我们没事… -来 我们帮你们
-We're fine-- -Here, let us help.
其实 我真的需要帮忙
You know what? You can.
好主意 谢谢 我真的很感激
Good idea. Thanks. Really appreciate it.
-不要紧 -你拿着包
Easy does it. You grab the bag.
用不着你告诉我该做什么
Don't tell me what to do.
我来扶你
I got you.
-好 谢谢 -每人扶一条胳膊 好主意
-Yeah, thanks. -One under each arm. Good idea.
很好
Good.
走吧 慢慢来 不要着急 走吧
Here we go, nice and easy at first. Take it easy. Here we go.
怎么了
Oh, what?
让我看看照片
Let me see the photo.
这就是那块巨石
This is the boulder.
天啊 没错 就是它
Holy mackerel! Yeah. That's it!
嘿 小伙子们 听着
Hey, guys, listen,
我们要去那里拍张照片
we're gonna go down there and take a picture.
我们想让你们照这个拍
I want you to take it looking just like this,
-就在这些地方 好吗 -等等
-just in these spots, okay? -Wait.
这是你们两个吗
This is you two?
不可能
No way!
别这么吃惊 小家伙
Don't be so shocked, bub.
你有一天也会老的
You're gonna get old too.
我们走吧 去拍照
Let's go. Take our picture.
-好 走吧 -我扶你 好吗
-Okay, let's go. -Got you, all right?
希望我们到你们这个年纪还能远足
I hope we're still out here when we're your age.
-你们不想的 -说“斯纳利加斯特”
-No, you don't. -Say "snallygaster."
“斯纳利加斯特最早
"Early accounts of the snallygaster
形容的是一种 叫施内勒盖斯特的怪物
describe the monster called the Schneller Geist,
在德语里是‘敏捷的鬼魂’的意思”
meaning 'quick ghost' in German."
真不敢相信有这么多人 相信这个东西的存在
I can't believe that this many people actually believe in this thing.
不是 不是他们相信它的存在 而是他们想相信它的存在
No, it's not that they believe in it. It's that they want to believe in it.
你从来不相信有神奇的东西吗
Haven't you ever believed in something magical?
像独角兽那样的吗
What, like a unicorn?
没错
Well, yes.
是这样 独角兽我还可以理解 因为独角兽很美
See, a unicorn, I can understand, because a unicorn's pretty.
可是为什么大家要相信 有这种恐怖的怪物呢
But why would anybody wanna believe in a creepy monster like this?
它不恐怖 它超脱于尘世
He's not creepy, he's otherworldly.
它证明了生活中 还有很多没有被发现的东西
He's proof that there's more to life than what meets the eye.
它是个神奇的生物
He's a magical creature.
你这么解读还挺美好的
It's beautiful when you put it that way.
它看起来像条怪异的龙
Who looks like a freaky dragon
从空中俯冲而下 偷走农场的动物
that swoops out of the sky and steals farm animals.
看吧 你把我搞糊涂了
See? Now you lost me.
别这样 你难道不相信看不到的东西吗
Come on. Have you never believed in something you can't see?
-复活节兔子 -不相信
-The Easter Bunny? -No.
但我确实会做美味的德国红酒焖兔肉
But I do make a delicious German wine-braised rabbit stew.
那个…
Well,
我确实相信过有牙仙
I did believe in the tooth fairy.
超级相信
Big time.
-真好 -是啊
-That's sweet. -Yeah.
我还记得发现自己枕头下面
I still remember the excitement of looking under my pillow
放着100美元的那种兴奋感
and finding that hundred-dollar bill.
好吧 我们只有25美分
Wow. Okay. We all got a quarter.
我父母有很多事要弥补
My parents had a lot to make up for.
照那么发展下去 我早就把牙拔光了
Well, if that was the going rate, I would have been yanking my teeth out.
热身做得不错
Nice warm-up.
这是热身吗
That was the warm-up?
我们来试试踢几下
We'll try a few more kicks.
-让我看看你的本事 -好的
-Let's see what you got. -Okay.
大卫 我知道你觉得这样很蠢
David, I know you think this is all pretty goofy,
但我很感激你还是这么做了
but I appreciate you doing it.
看看大家玩得多开心啊
Look at how much fun everyone's having.
即使斯纳利加斯特不存在也没关系
Even if the snallygaster isn't real, it doesn't matter.
对 没关系
No, it doesn't.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
你爱我到
Do you love me enough
愿意做个大的结婚蛋糕 而不是纸杯蛋糕吗
to make one big wedding cake instead of cupcakes?
应该是吧
I think so.
不如我们两个都做
Why can't we just have both?
-你真好 -你真好
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表