剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Nowhere.
你想跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance?
好啊
-Sure. -Yeah?
-走吧 -好
-Let's go. -Okay.
跳得还不错
You're not a bad dancer.
我经常看布鲁诺马尔斯表演
Oh, yeah, I'm a regular Bruno Mars.
-我也这么觉得 -是吗
-I think so. -You do?
我们应该继续练习
You and I should keep practicing, though.
-艾比 -嗨
-Abby. -Hi.
这是自哈里和梅根婚礼之后 我参加过的最好的婚礼
This is the best wedding I have been to since Harry and Meghan's.
好吧 你参加过皇室婚礼 我们都很佩服
Okay, you went to the royal wedding, we're all so impressed.
我说的是长岛的哈里和 梅根麦克里尔 很甜蜜的一对
Hm? No, I meant Harry and Meghan McCreer from Long Island. Sweet couple.
-我永远不知道你何时会耍我 -我也不知道
-I never know when you're messing with me. -I don't really either.
你想跳舞吗
Would you like to dance?
我们不一定非得跳舞
We don't have to dance.
我知道 但这是婚礼 又有音乐
I know, but it's a wedding and there's music.
我来猜猜 你是交际舞冠军
And let me guess, you're a champion ballroom dancer.
差得多 我天生就笨手笨脚的
Far from it. I was born with two left feet.
-一种奇怪的病 不过我挺过来了 -要我跟你跳舞有一个条件
-An odd medical condition, but I coped. -I'll dance with you on one condition.
-别讲无聊的笑话 -一言为定
-No more bad jokes. -It's a deal.
-你跳得很好 -我越来越好了
-So you are a good dancer. -I'm getting better.
-每个人都有一个弱点 -哦 只有一个
-Everyone has to have one weak spot. -Oh, only one?
我还不擅长武术 你把我踢飞时并不是偷袭
I'm also not very good at martial arts. You kicked me fair and square.
很抱歉我的反应那么奇怪
I'm sorry I was so weird about it.
我不该踢你的
I shouldn't have kicked you.
-如果我是你 我也会踢我的 -能听到你这么讲可真好
-I would have kicked me if I were you. -That's nice of you to say, I guess.
关于那个项目和那艘船我想了很多
I've been thinking a lot about the build and the ship.
-那艘船是个很了不起的发现 -是的 你能这么想我很高兴
-That ship is really an amazing discovery. -Yeah, I'm glad you think so.
-是啊 只不过太可惜了 -什么
-Yeah. It's just too bad. -What?
我不该在这个时候说的 这是个美丽的婚礼 算了
I shouldn't talk about it now. It's a beautiful wedding. Never mind.
-不行 你不能那么做 -做什么
-No. No, you can't do that. -Do what?
你不能暗示你要退出这个项目
You can't hint that you're gonna pull out of the build
然后又没事似说这个婚礼有多美好
and then talk about what a beautiful wedding it is.
-确实是很美的婚礼 -你要退出这个项目吗
-Well, it is a beautiful wedding. -Are you pulling out of the build?
我总是这样
I always do this.
我总是在最不恰当的时候宣布坏消息
I break bad news at the worst possible times.
或许这就是我单身的原因
Maybe this is why I'm still single.
这是你的最终决定
So that's your final decision?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid it is.
我相信我们能达成一个 对所有人都公平的协议
I'm sure we can come to a settlement that will be fair for everyone.
好吧
Mm-hm. Yeah.
好的 我想我该走了
Okay. I guess I should go.
替我跟杰西和大卫说再见
Tell Jess and David I said goodbye.
-金凯德说了什么 -就说了这是一场很美的婚礼
-What did Kincaid have to say? -Just that it was a beautiful wedding.
的确如此
Yes, it was.
那么
Well...
我们做到了
we did it.
我们做到了
We did it.
-你感觉怎么样 -虽然我觉得这不可能
-How do you feel? -I didn't think this was possible,
但我感觉我比以前更爱你了
but I feel more in love with you than I ever have.
-谢谢你 老公 -不客气 老婆
-Thank you, husband. -You're welcome, wife.
-我们再跳一次好吗 -好啊
- Shall we dance again? - We shall.
-你的鞋子呢 -我不能穿了 我的脚都起水泡了
-What about your shoes? -Oh. I can't. They're giving me blisters.
不要告诉任何人
Don't tell anybody.
艾比
Abby.
下集预告:
Next on Chesapeake Shores:
-我的背 曼德雷克 -我该打给谁
-Ow, my back! Mandrake. -Who can I call?
-你认识很多名人 -现在帮不了我
-You know a lot of famous people. -They can't help me now.
如果你愿意 就由你来做新任的中尉
You're the new lieutenant, if you want it.
-或许该等等 我在要孩子 -我睡觉的时候踢了大卫
- Might wait to have kids. - I kick David in my sleep.
你能想象和袋鼠一起过夜吗
Can you imagine spending the night with a kangaroo?
你♥爸♥爸和凯文都知道 我服过刑
Your dad and Kevin know this. I've served time.
-你告诉布里了吗 -我这周末会告诉她
- Have you told Bree? - I'll tell her this weekend.
-我能喝杯柠檬水吗 -这位是伊万金凯德
- Could I have some lemonade? - This is Evan Kincaid.
艾比很好 让我在这里住一段时间
Abby was nice enough to let me crash here.
嘿 你可以吗 莎拉
Hey, you okay? Sarah!
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表