剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
《湾畔倾情》前情提要
Previously on Chesapeake Shores...
现在我回来了
I'm back now,
我们一起享受相聚的时光吧
so let's just enjoy the time we have together.
妈 发生什么事了吗
Mom, is something wrong?
我读了你的书
I read your book.
然后呢
And?
你不能发表这个
You can't publish this.
为什么
Why?
这是你的真♥相♥ 不是我们家的
It's your truth, not the family's.
确实都发生过
It is what happened--
至少我记忆中是这样的
at least from what I remember.
布蕾 我喜欢你
Bree, I like you,
而且我不想放弃
and I don't want to give that up.
看起来你们遭白蚁了
It looks like you have termites.
白蚁
Termites?
整个房♥子没塌是个奇迹
It's a miracle the entire house hasn't collapsed.
判决书
我们想为你买♥♥下的一家民宿
We'd like to buy you a new bed and breakfast.
坦格伍德
在坦格伍德
In Tanglewood.
我要回了我原来的工作
I asked for my old job back.
你要为我放弃一切
You were going to give it all up for me,
所以我至少也能为你也这么做
the least I could do was do the same for you.
我认为 也许
I think, maybe,
这是我们建造其他东西的机会
this is a chance for us to build something different.
我想去 艾比
I want to go, Abby.
我们会想出办法的
We'll make it work.
我们总是能想到
We always do, right?
每段关系都需要努力维系
Every relationship takes work.
我有点不知所措
I don't know what to do.
你先得照顾好自己
You have to take care of yourself first.
我不能因为你的梦想就放弃我的
I can't share your dreams by giving up mine.
我觉得我接受不了
I don't think I can do this anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你给我拿了冰淇凌
You brought me ice cream?
冰淇凌和一个问题
Well, ice cream and a question.
没有免费的午餐 对吧
Ah. Nothing's ever free, is it?
恐怕没有
'Fraid not.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
如果有人要跟你求婚
if someone were to propose to you...
如果
If?
有人求过了 我结过婚 记得吗
Someone already did. I used to be married, remember?
抱歉 我指的是当
Sorry. I meant when.
-当有人向你... -谢谢
- When a guy proposes to you-- - Thank you.
向你求婚时 在未来
To you, in the future,
你希望他怎么向你求婚
how would you like him to pop the question?
为什么这么问 你要向莎拉求婚吗
Why? Are you thinking about asking Sarah?
不不不 不是
No, no, no, no, no. No.
完全是假设
It's purely hypothetical.
是吗
Oh? Is it?
什么是假设
What's hypothetical?
凯文只是想知道
Oh, Kevin is just wondering
我希望别人怎么向我求婚
how I might like someone to propose to me,
但很显然 这与莎拉没关系
but, apparently, it has nothing to do with Sarah.
你要求婚了吗
Are you going to ask?
不不 只是假设
No, no. This is just hypothetical.
我只是说 比如
I just mean, like...
怎么求 何时何地
how, when, where?
如果男人要求婚
If a guy were to propose,
你希望在树林里
would you like it in the forest?
或是在飞机上
Or would you like it on a plane?
或者...
Or would you...
在火车上
...Like it on a train?
或者在雨中
Would you like it in the rain?
我不喜欢《绿鸡蛋和火腿》
I do not like Green Eggs and Ham.
你不是住在别的地方吗
Don't you live someplace else?
是的 你也是
I do, and so do you.
她说得对
She has a point.
所以你来干吗
So why are you here?
我来找艾比
I came here to talk to Abby.
好吧 如果你想知道我的看法
Okay, well, if you must know my opinion,
我觉得经典招数永远不会出错
I think you can never go wrong with the tried and true--
餐厅 戒指
restaurant, ring,
单膝下跪
and taking a knee.
假设
Hypothetically.
这很不错
Which is great,
但同时
but it's also
也是赤♥裸♥裸的无聊
non-hypothetically boring.
所以你有更好的想法
Oh, so you have something better?
知道吗 我没想过把这个
You know, I never really intended
变成一场比赛
for this to turn into a competition.
很好 因为我会赢
Good, 'cause I would win.
求婚应该要精心设计
A proposal should be elaborate,
独一无二 充满魔力
and unique, and magical--
你不是还说过你想要独角兽吗
Didn't you once say that you wanted unicorns?
那会我才七岁
When I was seven,
而且反正是假设
and since this is hypothetical,
独角兽怎么了
what's wrong with unicorns?
凯文 你在哪怎么求婚都不重要
Kevin, it doesn't matter how or where you ask,
真情才最关键
the emotions are what matter.
什么是关键
What matters?
你在这干什么
Oh, what are you doing here?
吃剩饭 你呢
Leftovers. What're you doing here?
得到零帮助
Getting absolutely no help at all.
我得去睡了
I gotta go get some sleep...
这样明天才能开车带你回坦格伍德
...so that I can drive you back to Tanglewood tomorrow.
什么 怎么了怎么了 怎么了
What? What, what, what, what? What, what?
谢了
Thanks a lot.
欢迎回家 崔思
爱你的妈妈和爸爸
还是我 崔思
Hey, it's Trace again...
我只想让你知道我回来了
I just wanted to let you know I'm back in town.
所以 也许等你不那么忙了
So... you know, maybe when you're not too busy,
可以给我回个电
you can give me a call back.
我回来了
I'm home.
拜 艾比
Bye, Abby.
畔湾倾情
第四季第一集
我觉得你东西带多了
I think you may have overpacked.
这是个长周末 我得做好准备
It was a long weekend. I had to be prepared.
为什么准备 即兴舞会吗
For what? An impromptu ball?
相信我 这事发生过
Trust me, it's happened.
大卫给我打包了够一周的零食
David packed me enough snacks for a week.
你不能分享下吗
You couldn't share?
如果康纳发现了 一小时就吃光了
If Connor found out, they'd be gone in an hour.
对了 谢谢你开车送我
Thanks for driving me, by the way.
不客气
Oh, no problem.
莎拉和我也想看看那地方
Sarah and I wanted to see the place anyway,
也给了我们一个理由离开这里几天
and it gives us an excuse to get away for a few days.
为了
For...
为了什么
For what?
你会喜欢的
Well, you're going to love it.
那里超完美 无与伦比 而且
It's perfect, and amazing, and...
对对 你说好几遍了
Yeah, you keep saying that...
是吗
I do?
你还好吗
You okay?
你看着很紧张
You look nervous.
不 没有
No. No.
绝对不紧张
Definitely not nervous.
绝对不
Definitely not.
很好 你现在听着也很紧张
Great. Now you sound nervous.
各位 先别离开
Guys, hey, don't leave yet.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表