剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Whatever happened to men?
什么
What?
老爸自己建房♥子 装水管
Dad built his own house, put in the plumbing.
他快60了还在修屋顶
He was up fixing the roof in his late fifties.
他每次那么做 妈妈都会抓狂
Drove Mom crazy when he'd do that.
她总说他会摔断脖子的 他会说
Always told him he was gonna break his neck and he'd say:
“我只打算在睡梦中死去”
[both "I fully intend to die in my sleep."
事实确实是那样
That's exactly what happened.
我也想像那样离开
I wanna go that way.
你怎么会想衰老和死亡的问题
What is it with you with aging and dying?
我会想 你不想吗
I think about it, don't you?
从来没有
Never.
(猎捕斯纳利加斯特的幸存者)
(欢迎来到鹰角 猎捕斯纳利加斯特周末)
Welcome to Eagle Point and a weekend of Snally Hunting.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨
- Hi.
这些都是什么
And what are those?
-斯纳利小吃 要尝尝吗 -好的
-Snally Snacks. Care to try one? -Hm. Don't mind if I do.
我卸了大约450公斤的东西 这些人都带了什么
I unloaded about 1000 pounds. What are these people bringing?
长焦镜头
Telephoto lenses,
红外摄像机
infrared cameras,
三脚架
tripods,
多普勒雷达
Doppler radar,
数字磁带录音机
DAT recorders.
-他们很认真 -没错
-Very serious about this. -Yeah.
泰迪罗斯福去猎捕 斯纳利的时候也一样认真
As serious as Teddy Roosevelt when he did this.
-是吗 -我查的
-He did? -Look it up.
我感觉在结婚前 我了解到了你很重要的一面
I'm getting to know an important side of you before we marry.
你现在没法反悔了
You can't back out now.
真好吃
Mmm. So good.
-你做的吗 -是的
-Did you make these? -Yes.
这是我加了阿齐亚戈奶酪的 特制迷你玉米面包松饼
They're my special mini-cornbread muffins with extra Asiago cheese.
是斯纳利小吃
Shh, shh. They're Snally Snacks.
是斯纳利小吃
They're Snally Snacks.
-介意我带走一些吗 -没问题 还有很多
-Mind if I take some? Mm. -Sure. There's plenty.
你要给爸爸和托马斯叔叔带一些吗 让他们回家后吃
You gonna bring some to Dad and Uncle Thomas when they get home?
真是个好主意
Mm. That is a very good idea.
-我能再多拿一些吗 -我马上给你拿来
-Can I have a few more too, please? -Coming right up.
我在想办法 让阿瑟德里斯科尔卸下心防
I have to find a way around Arthur Driscoll's defenses.
-我觉得这个会有用 -我必须要问问
-I think these are gonna do it. -I gotta ask.
你对德里斯科尔怎么这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in Driscoll?
他是20世纪中期 最重要的风景艺术家之一
He's one of the foremost landscape artists of the mid-20th century.
就像我发现了一批 爱德华霍普的画作一样
It's like I discovered a trove of Edward Hopper's paintings.
安德鲁怀斯的画作
Andrew Wyeth's paintings.
文森特梵高
Vincent Van Gogh?
让他重出江湖会是一项巨大的成就
Bringing him back to prominence would be such an achievement.
抓到纳利加斯特呢
Catching the snallygaster?
比那个更好
Only better.
但是我做这件事不是为了我自己
But I'm not just doing this for myself.
我是为了全世界
I'm doing it for the world.
斯纳利猎人也这么说
That's what the Snally Hunters say.
他叫我卡尔是一回事
Him calling me Karl, that's one thing.
但那种辣椒
But that chili?
拜托
Come on.
我们都会那样
We all do stuff like that.
会吗
Do we?
真的会吗
Do we really?
加哈根有过一个叫卡尔的搭档
Gahagan had a partner named Karl.
他因公殉职了
He died on the job.
可能你让他想起了他
Probably just remind him of him.
-现在我觉得好内疚 -你应该的
-See, now I feel bad. -You should.
加哈根一直都是我的导师 我爱他
Gahagan's always been a mentor to me. I love the guy.
但他要是身体有毛病怎么办
What if something's wrong with him?
如果你这么担心他 为什么不找他谈谈呢
If you're so worried about him, why don't you talk to him?
算了 你也许是对的 什么事都没有
No, you're probably right. It's nothing.
对吗
Right?
哪位 什么事
Who is it and what do you want?
外卖♥♥
Food delivery!
我没点东西
I didn't order anything.
拜托了 德里斯科尔先生 我只需占用你一点时间
Please, Mr. Driscoll. I just need a few moments of your time.
我在这个海湾长大
I grew up here on the Shores.
这是好事
Good for you.
-真好吃 -是吧
-These are good. -Aren't they?
但我在纽约大都会博物馆 当了17年的馆长
But I spent 17 years as a curator at The Met in New York.
我只是想让全世界都知道你的作品
I just want the world to know about your work!
上次我们来这里 比现在走得快多了
Last time we were here, we moved a lot faster.
我们还一直尝试着超越对方
We were trying to outdo each other.
现在呢
And now?
还在尝试
Still trying.
我们为什么这么好胜
Why are we so competitive?
我觉得兄弟都这样
I think all brothers are.
寻求父亲的认可
Seeking their father's approval.
或许吧
Maybe.
谁跑得更快 打球更有劲
Who can run faster, hit the ball harder,
酒量更好 所有爸爸…
hold their liquor better. All the stuff Dad--
-你为什么老这么做 -做什么
-Why do you always do this? -Do what?
你为什么总说因为我运动能力更强 爸爸就更爱我
Why do you always go to Dad loving me more because I was the better athlete?
你是他的最爱 你知道的
You were his favorite.
那不是真的
That's not true.
他对我非常严格
He was incredibly hard on me.
你就算杀了人都没事
Yeah, you got away with murder.
你晚回家 他什么都不会说
You'd come home late, he wouldn't say a word.
我如果错过一次宵禁 就会被禁足两周
I'd miss one curfew and be grounded for two weeks.
-那是因为你顶嘴了 -你也顶嘴 他只会大笑
-Because you talked back. -You did too. He'd just laugh.
当然了 我是他的最爱
Of course he did. I was his favorite.
借过
Coming through.
-他们不该用力过猛 -他们会累死的
-They don't know how to pace themselves. -They're gonna burn themselves out.
你就等着瞧吧
You mark my words.
嘿 那是那块巨石吗
Hey, is that the boulder?
其实
You know what?
我觉得是那里
I think it is.
没想到是在这么陡峭的山坡上
I don't think it was down this steep a hill.
我们能到的 我们去拍张照片 就用你的自♥拍♥杆
Ah, we can make it. We'll take a picture. We can use your selfie stick.
你知道它的用处啊
So you do know what it's for.
快 我们要在天黑之前到那里
Come on. Let's get there before we lose the light.
-听着 不是那块巨石… -汤米
-I'm telling you, it's not the same boul-- -Tommy!
你说得对
You're right.
确实不是那块巨石
I don't think that's the same boulder.
婚礼马上就到了 我们还有很多事情要做
The wedding is so soon and we have so much to do.
大卫想做蛋糕 这当然很好
David wants to make the cake, which is obviously fine.
但是他想做纸杯蛋糕
But he wants to make cupcakes,
这样每人都能吃到不同的口味
because he wants everybody to have different flavors.
我想要传统的结婚蛋糕 不是一堆纸杯蛋糕
I'm like, I want a traditional wedding cake, not cupcakes.
这有错吗
Is that wrong?
-你要回复吗 -不要
-You gonna answer that? -No.
因为我知道是谁
I know exactly who it is.
是伊万金凯德给在给我发信息
It's Evan Kincaid texting me
询问他那破酒店的每一个细节问题
about every piddling detail about his stupid hotel.
他想让我帮他挑选毛巾的颜色
He wants me to help pick out the towel colors
-礼宾员要多高 -我喜欢高个子礼宾员
-and how tall his concierge should be. -I love a tall concierge.
让我有安全感
Makes me feel secure.
这个他要自己去考虑
Well, he needs to figure that out for himself.
所以你觉得怎么样
Hm. So, what do you think?
-什么怎么样 -纸杯蛋糕
-About what? -The cupcakes!
我认为你如果想要婚礼蛋糕 那就做婚礼蛋糕
Oh. I think you should have a wedding cake if you want a wedding cake.
或纸杯蛋糕 我刚才没在听
Or cupcakes? I wasn't listening.
好吧 算了
Okay. Never mind.
我们来说说宾客的事
Let's talk about the invites.
你要带男伴来吗
Are you gonna bring a plus-one?
谁会做我的男伴
Who would my plus-one be?
杰伊
Jay?
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表