剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
My family.
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
My brother and my sisters.
他们很奇怪 但我爱他们
You know, they are pretty crazy, but I love them.
看见没 你已经平静下来了
See? You're calmer already.
是的 对吧 你觉得这意味着什么
I am, aren't I? What do you think that means?
可能意味着你来自一个幸福的家庭
It might mean you come from a happy family.
这可能意味着你不了解实际情况
That would mean you don't know the whole story.
我觉得我已经听的够多了
I think I've heard enough.
哦 别忘了 今晚有你妈妈的艺术展
Oh, don't forget. Your mother's art show is this evening.
是啊
Right.
你想一起去吗
You wanna come with?
-你奶奶会去吗 -肯定会
-Will your gran be there? -You bet.
那我去
Then I'm in.
太好了
Sweet.
我做到了最后一个姿势 挺卧式
I nailed that last pose, the Savasana.
-很棒 -很美
- Brilliant. - It was beautiful.
(阿瑟德里斯科尔画展)
是
- Wow. - Yeah.
我不知道切萨皮克湾还有艺术家
I had no idea Chesapeake Shores had an art scene.
我们这里充满了惊喜
Well, we are full of surprises.
玛格丽特 希望我儿子没让你工作太辛苦
Margaret. I hope my son is not working you too hard.
还不够他一半辛苦
Not half as hard as he works himself.
你好
Hi.
看看大家
Look at everybody.
-这次派对好的不能再好了 -是的
-The party couldn't be better than this. -Yes.
-我在这里喘不过气了 -你想去透透气吗
-I can't breathe in here. -Do you want to get some air?
-太想了 -好
-Please. -Okay.
阿瑟 你不是很享受这个 是吗
Arthur, you aren't enjoying this very much now, are you, eh?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
那些紧随潮流的“好好先生”
These "yes men" following the latest trends.
让我想吐
Makes me sick.
我一直都是让伊莱恩处理这些事的
I always let Elaine take care of this nonsense.
她很享受这个
She enjoyed the game of it.
我只想画画
I only wanted to paint.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Yes.
我画完之后就不再管画会怎么样了
When I was finished, I never cared what happened to a painting.
-不管评论家喜欢与否 -没错
-If the critics liked it or not. -Yeah.
画笔落在画布上的感觉才是最重要的
Just the feeling of the brush on the canvas, that's what mattered.
那你为什么同意让自己经历这些
Well, then why did you agree to put yourself through all this?
为了伊莱恩
For Elaine.
她喜欢我…
She'd like the idea that I...
获得最后一次喝彩的想法
had one last hurrah.
如果你有选择的话 你宁愿做什么
Well, if you had your druthers, what would you rather be doing?
如果她在这里
If she were here?
我宁愿跳舞
I'd rather be dancing.
-这些画太棒了 -我知道 是的
- These paintings are amazing. - I know. They are.
-看看那幅 -美极了
-Look at that one. -Stunning.
嘿 你们想喝什么吗
Hey. Do you two want anything to drink?
我要鼓起勇气去酒吧看看有什么喝的
I'm gonna brave the bar, see what I can get.
-那就太好了 -好啊
-That would be great. -Sure.
-好 祝我好运吧 -祝你好运
-Okay. Wish me luck. -Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 他到底怎么了
Okay. How is he really?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
医生到底对他说了什么
What did the doctor actually say to him?
为什么他告诉我的会比告诉你的多 你是他的家人
Why would he tell me more than he tells you? You're family.
我了解的 你们一起工作 有时候你们的关系比家人更近
I know how it is. You work together, you sometimes get closer than family.
我不知道这点
I don't know about that.
好吧
Okay.
但是你确实在照顾他
But you do take care of him.
继续照顾他 好吗 他需要照顾
Keep doing that, okay? He needs it.
像个真正的姐姐所说的话
Spoken like a true older sister.
像个真正的妹妹所说的话
Spoken like a true younger sister.
-你还好吗 -什么…我没事
-Are you all right? -What--? Yeah, I'm fine.
为什么这么问
Why?
你有心事
Something is bothering you.
好吧
Okay.
我爸爸今天给我打电♥话♥了而且…
My dad called me today and...
你见过他 你知道他是个多么注重隐私的人
You met him, you know what a private person he is.
-非常注重 -他告诉我他…
-Very. -And he told me he--
他遇到了一些麻烦
He's going through some troubles.
然后通话结束的时候…
And then at the end of the conversation...
他告诉我他爱我
he told me he loved me.
他之前从来没说过
And he's never done that before.
所以我觉得可能真的出了什么事
So I think something might be really wrong.
我一遍又一遍地给他打电♥话♥
Yeah, and I called him over and over again.
我发了信息 没有回复
I left text messages, nothing.
你跟你妈妈说了吗
Have you talked to your mom?
没有 我不想惹她心烦 怕她还不知情
No, I don't wanna upset her in case she's not in the loop.
以我对我爸妈的了解 她一定不知情
And knowing my father and mother, she is definitely not in the loop.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
-谢谢你一直让我知情 -不客气
-Thanks for keeping me in the loop. -Of course.
你看起来可真儒雅
Wow. Don't you look suave.
真的吗 我是想穿的帅气点的
Really? I was going for dapper.
所有人都很喜欢这次展览 祝贺你
Everybody seems to love the show. Congratulations.
是
Yeah.
-给你 -谢谢
Here you are. Thank you.
我专注这件事太久了 我都不知道我明天要做什么了
I've been concentrating on this so long, I don't know what I'm gonna do tomorrow.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
-是吗 -是的
-You do? -Yeah.
我们没有真正地 谈过要去哪里 对吗
We haven't really talked about where we're going, have we?
我们俩都在回避这个问题
Both avoided that.
没错
We have.
我不确定你是否想谈这个问题
I wasn't sure you wanted to talk about it.
我不确定你是否想谈这个问题
I wasn't sure you wanted to talk about it.
也许我是不想
Maybe I didn't.
但现在我想谈了
But I do now.
自从我在那架飞机上…
Ever since I was in that plane--
做必要的紧急降落
Making the necessary, urgent landing.
是的 那个
Yeah, that one.
不管怎么说 艾比在生意上做得很棒而且…
Anyway, Abby's been doing wonderfully with the business and, um...
而且什么?
"And, um..."?
如果我休息一段时间呢
What if I took some time off?
真的吗
Really?
做什么
And do what?
旅行
Travel.
就像我们一直说的那样
Like we always said we would.
环游世界
Around the world.
只有你和我
Just you and I.
我很愿意
I'd love that.
好了吗 如果我们快一点 还能赶上我妈妈的画展
Ready? If we hurry up, we can still make my mom's show.
我们可以用我的公务车 但你不能用警笛
Yes, we can take my official car, and, no, you cannot use the siren.
成为副队长之后你变了
Becoming a lieutenant has changed you.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Honey, you okay?
-我感觉不太好 -莎拉 莎拉!
-I don't feel very good. -Sarah? Sarah!
嘿
Hey.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey. Hey. Hon.
亲爱的
Hon.
-下集预告: -我只是希望这是你和我之间的事
I just want this to be between you and I.
-你愿意和我约会吗 -我只是好奇他是不是个贴心的人
Would you go out with me? I just wonder if he's this really sweet guy.
杰伊呢
What about Jay?
我需要知道我是不是只是个朋友
I need to know if I'm just in the friend zone.
-盖蒂 -做回老本行不是很有趣吗
-The Getty? -Wouldn't it be fun to get back in it?
我不想让你因为我放弃你梦想的工作
I don't want you to pass up your dream job for me.
-小棉花糖点心 你怎么这么了解我 -我们非常相似
-Mini s'mores. How do you know me so well? -We're very much alike.
我今天去银行了 我的信托基金已经被清空了
I went to the bank today. My trust fund had been cleaned out.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表