剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我要把样本送到梅奥诊所去化验
I'm sending a sample to the Mayo Clinic to have it analyzed.
你感觉好些了我很高兴
Well, I'm glad you are feeling better.
我不知道该怎么感谢你的款待
I can't thank you enough for your enforced hospitality.
这真是我一生中最美好的四天
These were truly some of the best days of my life.
我会买♥♥一张和这个一模一样的沙发 去哪儿都带着它
I'm gonna buy a sofa just like that and take it with me everywhere.
这是我的沙发的荣幸
Well, my sofa is flattered.
你有那个协议吗 结束我们合作的协议
Now, do you have that agreement? About dissolving our partnership?
有 就在这里
I do. It's right over here.
很好 你签了吗
Good. Did you sign it?
签了 我不得不说你太慷慨了
I did. And I must say it was very generous.
我也这么觉得
I thought so.
很戏剧化 是吧
Dramatic, huh?
-你为什么这么做 -我有了考虑的时间
-What did you do that for? -I had time to think.
我得记得时常在沙发上躺上几天 真的会令大脑清醒
I must remember to lie on a sofa for days more often. Really clears the head.
你看到那个了吗
You see that?
那个不是阻碍
That's not an obstacle.
是个机会 即使必须推迟建造又怎么了
It's an opportunity. So what if we have to delay the build?
想一想它的好处 我都计划好了
Think of the advantages. Look, I've planned it all out.
好的 所以我们就把酒店搬到下一个地段
Okay. So we move the hotel to the next lot over.
我今天早上买♥♥下了
I bought that this morning.
我们在原来的地段 建一个放他们发掘的那艘船
And on the old lot, we build a museum that houses the ship
和艺术品的博物馆 让它成为活动场所 这是双赢
and all of the artifacts they found, turn it into an event. It's a win-win.
-这个想法很棒 -是吧
-That's a great idea. -Isn't it?
通过观察你们一家想到的 你们家发生了很多事
I got it from watching your family. You guys have so much stuff going on.
婚礼 生意上的麻烦 梅根的艺术
Wedding, business troubles, Megan with her art thing,
凯特琳的人生危机 杰伊弹的吉他
Caitlyn with her life crisis, Jay with his guitar playing.
他爱上你了 你知道的 对吗 内尔的约会
He's in love with you. You know that, right?
顺便说一下 约会很顺利
Nell with her date, which went very well, by the way.
-你怎么知道这些的 -躺在沙发上知道的
-Wait, how do you know all this? -From lying on the sofa.
觉得我只在睡觉和玩游戏吗
You think I was napping and playing games?
-看上去是那样 -我在观察 在消化事情
-It looked like that. -I observe. I take things in.
我想过了 既然欧布莱恩家都可以做到
I thought, if the O'Briens can do all that,
我当然也可以给那艘船建个家
I can surely build a hotel that's also a home for a ship.
很高兴我们能帮上忙
Wow. Well, I'm glad we could help.
行李都装上车了 飞机也准备好了
The car is packed and the plane is ready, sir.
取消飞机 开车回家
Well, cancel the plane, drive to the house, and unpack.
卸掉行李 我们要待在切萨皮克湾 回头见
We're staying in Chesapeake Shores. Be seeing you.
谢谢你 艾比
Thank you, Abby.
伊万在哪里
Where's Evan?
他好像走了
Uh, he's gone. Sort of.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我有的是时间
I have time.
等一下 嘿 凯文 怎么了
Oh. Hold on. Hey, Kevin, what's up?
我们马上就去 莎拉出事了
We'll be right there. Sarah. There's been an accident.
(急诊)
-凯文 她怎么样了 -我们什么都不知道
-Kevin. How is she? -We don't know anything yet.
-嘿 她会没事的 -欧布莱恩先生
- She's gonna be all right, Kev. - Mr. O'Brien?
在
Yeah?
-你太太没事 她想找你 -谢谢
- Your wife is fine. She's asking for you. - Thank you.
-嘿 总算松了一口气 -是啊
-Hey. What a relief. -Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我太难为情了
I'm so embarrassed.
-难为情 -医生马上就来
-Embarrassed? -The doctor should be here any minute.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 但是…真不敢相信
I love you too, but... I can't believe it.
我每天都在火场拼命
I risk my life in fires every day
竟然会在修横幅的时候 从梯子上摔下来
and I fall off a stupid ladder fixing a stupid banner?
-谁都可能碰上这种事 -可让我碰上了
-Could happen to anyone. -Yeah, but it happened to me.
本该是我碰上的 拉米雷斯先问的我
It was supposed to be me. Ramirez asked me first.
你知道吗 你不会头晕摔下来的
You know what? You wouldn't have gotten dizzy and lost your footing.
-我不知道怎么了 -嘿 你在做什么
-I don't know what happened. -Whoa. Hey, what are you doing?
-回家 我讨厌医院 -莎拉 你不能走
-Going home. I hate hospitals. -Wait, no. Sarah, you can't just leave.
-他们让你走你才能走 -我可以自己办理出院
-They have to tell you that you can go. -I can check myself out.
-他们得确保你没事 -我知道我没事 看见没 我没事
-They have to make sure that you're okay. -I know that I'm okay. See? I'm okay.
嘿 过来
Whoa. Hey. Come here.
过来 坐下
Come here. Have a seat. Come on, get back in.
没事的
It's okay.
我讨厌医院
God, I hate hospitals.
我也是 可怕的地方 如果不是在这里工作 我也不会来
So do I. Awful places. I wouldn't be here if I didn't work here.
你 莎拉欧布莱恩 可以走了 你的身体很健康
You, Sarah O'Brien, are free to go. You're in sound health.
有几处挫伤 但没伤到骨头
A few contusions, but no broken bones.
接下来几天得好好休息
You have to take it easy for the next few days.
-但这个不用说 -我感觉还是很晕
-But I don't need to tell you that. -I'm feeling a little woozy still.
鉴于你的验血结果 这是正常的
Looking at your blood work, that's understandable.
但请放心 没有任何并发症
But rest assured, there are no complications.
你多久了
How far along are you?
从你们茫然的表情来看 我想我是第一个告诉你们的
Judging from your blank expressions, I guess I'm the first to tell you.
恭喜你 你怀孕了
Congratulations. You're pregnant.
-下集预告: -你们之间有过什么事吗
Was there ever anything between you two?
-我们还没谈过 -谈什么
-I guess we haven't had that talk yet. -What talk?
我们分开期间发生的事
What happened during the time we were apart.
-我说的事跟卢克没关系 -你知道他刚出狱吗
-What I said has nothing to do with Luke. -Did you know he got out of prison?
我和伊万金凯德之间什么事都没有
There's nothing going on with me and Evan Kincaid.
-这是经典的招数 -带走
-This is a classic move. -The whisk away.
带走
The whisk away?
-他把你带到浪漫的地方 -你做了吗
-He whisks you away to some romantic spot. -Did you do it?
-做了 -为什么不告诉我
-I did. -Why didn't you tell me?
不想让你用现在看我的方式看我
I didn't want you to look at me the way you're looking at me right now.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表