剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
-什么 -我不能让你继续说了 我…
-Pardon? -I can't let you go on. I--
我真的受宠若惊
I am flattered, really,
但我对你的感情完全是…
but my feelings for you are entirely--
噢…天啊
Oh... boy.
等一下 你觉得…
Wait a minute. Did you think--?
我没有觉得 是我的姐妹觉得 她们给我洗♥脑♥了
I didn't think. My sisters thought, and they got in my head.
-你觉得我要和你约会 -这个嘛…
-You thought I was gonna ask you out? -Well...
不…不是这样的
No. No, nothing like that.
我打算在我的公♥司♥给你一份工作
I was gonna offer you a job at my company.
-因为我们联♥系♥密切 -没错
-Because we have a connection. -Exactly.
我觉得你是我见过 最聪明、最明智的人
I think you're one of the smartest, sharpest people I've ever met.
-我想要你加入金凯德集团 -首先
-I want you to join the Kincaid Group. -Wow. Well, firstly, I'm flattered.
我受宠若惊 我已经说过了 但是这次原因不同
I've said that, but for different reasons.
其次 不行
Uh, secondly, no.
-不行 -不行
-No? -No.
我不会离开欧布莱恩建筑开♥发♥公♥司♥
I'm not leaving O'Brien Construction and Development.
这是家族企业
It's the family business.
-对我和爸爸来说 它就是一切 -好吧
-It means everything to me and my dad. -Okay.
我喜欢这一点 忠心耿耿
I like that. Loyalty.
忠心是好事 令人钦佩
Loyalty is good. Loyalty is admirable.
嘿 我知道 如果我买♥♥下欧布莱恩建筑公♥司♥呢
Hey, I know. What if I bought O'Brien Construction?
-严格来说你还会在… -伊万 你不能一直收♥购♥
-Technically you'd still be working-- -Evan, you can't just keep buying things.
我可以 这就是它的美妙之处
I can, Abby. That's the beauty of it.
我很感激你的邀请
Well, I appreciate the offer,
但我对现在的工作十分满意
but, um, I'm perfectly happy where I am.
好
All right.
我尊重你
I respect that.
这是我准备给你的薪水
Here is what I was prepared to offer you.
你会重新考虑吗
-Will you reconsider? -Uh...
有些事情比钱更重要
Evan, there are more important things than money.
很多人都这么说 但没有多少人是认真的
A lot of people say that. Not many mean it.
换个角度看
Well, look at it this way.
你想要能多益酱加香蕉三明治 还是松露加鱼子酱
Would you rather have a Nutella and banana sandwich, or truffles and caviar?
不如我们去参加董事长会议吧
Why don't we go to that board meeting?
创造力是无法教授的
You can't teach creativity.
那我在这里做什么
So, what am I doing here?
我是来告诉你们… 你们已经知道如何发挥创造力了
I'm here to show you that... you already know how to be creative.
每次你讲一个故事或一个笑话 每次你唱一首歌♥
Every time you tell a story or a joke, every time you sing a song
画一幅素描或找借口逃避某事
or make a sketch or make an excuse to get out of something...
你都在发挥创造力 这就是我想让你们做的
...you're being creative. So here is what I want you to do.
我想让你写出来 告诉我你是谁
I want you to write me something that tells me who you are.
而不是你以前是谁…
Not who you used to be...
也不是你想成为谁
um, and not who you want to be.
是你现在是谁
Who you are right now.
你最好的一天 你最坏的一天
Your best day, your worst day.
限两千字
Two thousand words.
不要用笔记本电脑写 用笔和纸 好吗 写吧
And, um, don't use your laptops. Use pen and paper, okay? Go ahead.
时间到了
I think that's all the time we have.
我不想让你们把写的东西交上来 我希望你们能好好保管到下周
Um, now I don't want you to hand those papers in. I want you to hang on to them 'til next week, okay?
回见
See you then.
我不知道你在旁听这门课
I didn't realize you were auditing this class.
是的 我只是想来看看
Yeah, I just wanted to check it out.
这是我的作业
Oh, and, uh, here is my assignment.
我就在外面等你 如果你想谈谈 或者
I'll just be outside if you wanna talk about it after or, um...
如果你不想 我理解
if you don't, I'll understand.
好吧
Okay.
你写得很好
This is well-written.
幸好你不在我的课上 不然你会拉高评分标准
It's a good thing you're not in my class or you'd blow the curve.
相比风格 我对内容更感兴趣
Well, I'm, um, more interested in the content than the style.
内容非常感人
The content was very moving.
布里 我不想为我的所作所为 找任何借口
Look, Bree, I don't wanna make any excuses for what I did.
我只是… 我很高兴你给了我解释的机会
I'm just-- I'm glad you gave me the chance to explain why I did it.
我明白
I can understand.
是啊 陪审团不明白
Yeah. Well, the jury couldn't.
布里 我…
Bree, I--
我明白 如果你想走 我明白
I understand, you know, if you wanna go. I get it.
我就坐在这里
I'm sitting right here.
-接下来呢 -不知道
-Well, what now? -I don't know.
我没经历过这种情况
This is very new territory for me.
好 这电♥话♥我得接 抱歉
Yeah, I should get this. Sorry.
是我的PO
Oh. It's, um, my PO.
假释官 我…
Parole officer. I--
不 接吧
No. Take it.
嗨 沙利文先生
Hi, Mr. Sullivan.
好的 先生 我在路上
Yes, sir, I'm on my way now.
我得…晚一点儿
I just gotta-- Just a bit late.
我知道 下不为例
I know. It won't happen again.
这个我知道
I'm aware of that.
一会儿见 先生
See you soon, sir.
你知道什么
You're aware of what?
如果我哪里搞砸了 我就要回监狱
If I, uh, mess up in any way, I go back to prison.
这就是现实
That's the reality.
你迟到了 因为…
And you're late because...
我来见你了
I came to see you.
-你该走了 -是的
-You should go. -Yeah.
-快走吧 -好的 是的 我这就走
-Go! -Okay. Yes, I do.
好 再见
-Yeah. -Yeah. Okay, bye.
好吧
Okay.
(欧布莱恩建设开♥发♥公♥司♥)
好 巴兹 我们要去坐飞机兜风
Okay, Buzz, we're going for a little airplane ride.
不过我警告你 我有很多话要说
But I warn you, I got some stuff to talk about,
所以我希望 你仍然是一个友好的倾听者
so I hope you're still a good listener.
曼德雷克会带你去机场 你在克利夫兰的时间很宽裕
Mandrake will take you to the airfield. You'll make it to Cleveland with plenty of time to spare.
好的
Great.
-关于刚才… -拜托 已经忘了
-And about earlier-- -Oh, please, it's already forgotten.
是吗 你提了好几次
Is it? You brought it up quite a few times.
-你必须承认很有趣 -想想你是怎么措辞的
-You have to admit it's funny. -Look at how you phrased it.
“这听起来可能很突然”
"This might seem sudden."
好了 也许是我措辞有点奇怪吧
Okay, maybe I phrased it a little weird.
我是想在商业上 努力把你从你父亲身边抢走
I was just trying to steal you away from your father in a business sense.
-这不是什么速战速决 -所以真有这种事情
-This wasn't some whisk-away. -So that is a thing?
我从没有尝试过 没有故意做过
Well, I've never tried one. On purpose anyway.
告诉我 如果这是速战速决…
Tell me, if this had been a whisk-away--
-这不是 -但是如果是的话 假设如此…
-Which it wasn't. -But if it had been, hypothetically...
你觉得怎么样 意下如何
What do you think? Any pointers?
如果我心情好 被某人速战速决的话…
Well, uh, if I had been in the mood to be whisked away by someone...
我想我真的会被带走
I suppose I would have been whisked.
-假设来说 -当然了 假设而已
-Hypothetically. -Hypothetically, of course.
必须接这个 祝你在七叶树州玩得开心
Must take this. Have a great time in the Buckeye State.
我真搞不懂他
I cannot figure him out.
很多人深有体会 艾比
Many have tried, Abby.
好吧
我希望你♥爸♥赶紧回来 天快黑了
I hope your father gets back. It's gonna be dark soon.
我肯定他没事 妈妈 他已经飞了好几年了
I'm sure he's fine, Mom. He's been flying for years.
我知道 我只是担心而已 真是傻乎乎的
I know. I worry. Silly.
有人需要什么吗
Anybody need anything?
-我想再来一杯咖啡 谢谢 -好的
-I could use another coffee, please. -You got it.
-你觉得当副队长怎么样 -很不错
Sarah, how is it being lieutenant? Oh, it's great.
有很多文书工作要做
It's a lot of paperwork.
仔细检查城镇地图 重新制定了消防条例
Going over the town map, restructuring fire codes.
比救火更刺♥激♥呢
Much more exciting than fighting fires.
我丈夫在超♥市♥的冷冻区 接生了一个婴儿
Meanwhile, my husband delivered a baby in the freezer section of a supermarket.
公平地说 大部分都是母亲的功劳
To be fair, the mother did most of the work.
-你喜欢这个新责任 -我得习惯它
Besides, you love this new responsibility. I have to get used to it.
为什么 什么意思
Why? What do you mean?
布里 你当教授的第一天感觉如何
Oh. Hey, Bree, how was your first day as a college professor?
我只是个客座讲师
Oh. Um, I'm just a visiting lecturer.
有点吓人呢
And, um, it was intimidating.
是的…
Yeah, just--
那么多人盯着你 期待你能教他们点什么
So many eyeballs staring at you, expecting you to teach them something.
但我发现我可以从他们身上学到很多
But I realized that I could learn a lot from them.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表