剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Kevin, you have to deal with your grief too.
你们都失去了孩子
You both had a loss.
你♥爸♥爸和我知道那种痛苦
Your father and I know about this kind of grief.
-我们也经历过同样的事情 -是吗
-It happened to us too. -It did?
最重要的是要知道 你们可以渡过这个难关
The most important thing to know is that you can get through this.
用爱和相互扶持
With love and support.
还有时间
And time.
谢谢
Thanks.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, baby.
你醒了吗 我要写封邮件
Are you awake? I'm gonna write an e-mail.
不要 凌晨三点写邮件从来不是个好主意
No. Three a.m. e-mails are never a good idea.
-不 -相信我
-No. -Trust me.
这次是好主意 我要写给妈妈
This is a good one. I'm gonna write it to Mom.
写吧 但别发出去
Write it, but don't send it.
我躺在床上的时候 已经在脑子里想过了
Well, I wrote it all in my head while I was lying there.
只要写下来就行了
I just need to get it down.
好的
Okay.
那就打出来 点击保存
So type it out, save it,
明天早上再看一遍 然后再决定要不要发
then read it over in the morning, and then send it or not.
好的 我听你的
All right, I hear you.
我只是…我终于想明白 昨晚该对她说什么了
I just-- I finally figured out what I should have said to her last night.
我怎么原谅她抛弃了我
How I forgive her for leaving me,
抛弃了我们17年
leaving all of us for 17 years.
好的 但无论你怎么做 在你发出去之前
Okay. But whatever you do,
一定要考虑清楚
just make sure you sleep on it before you send it.
相信我 我心里有数
Trust me, I know what I'm doing.
-大卫 -怎么了 什么事
-David! -What? What is it?
我做了一件事
I did something.
你在凌晨三点发了一封邮件
You sent a 3 a.m. e-mail.
是4点39分 我写得很投入
4:39, actually. I was really getting into it.
肯定了
I'm sure you were.
我心想 管他呢 我就发了
I thought, what the heck? And I just sent it.
内容有多糟
How bad is it?
我不敢看
I'm afraid to read it over.
肯定没那么糟
I'm sure it's not that bad.
有取消发送按钮吗 应该有这个按钮的
Is there an unsend button? There really should be an unsend button.
你能看出来她是否看过了吗 你应该也能看出来这个
Can you tell if she's read it yet? You ought to be able to tell that too.
你应该跟她谈谈
You should talk to her.
有那么糟吗
Is it that bad?
很真诚
It's that honest.
-康纳 你昨晚睡这里了吗 -没有 我哪里都没睡
-Connor, did you sleep here last night? -Nope. I didn't sleep anywhere.
几个小时后听证会就要开始
The hearing is in a few hours.
-你觉得结果会怎么样 -说实话 我真的不知道
-How do you think it's gonna go? -To be honest, I really do not know.
我一直在看你的…
And I keep going back to your--
你的药检
Your drug test.
在哪呢
Where is it?
-在哪 -这里
- Where is it? - Here.
是啊 谢谢 抱歉
Yeah, thanks. Sorry.
嘿 我很清楚睡眠不足带来的疲惫感
Hey, I know all about being frazzled from lack of sleep.
我在卡车里睡过 只能睡不到一两个小时
Having to sleep in my truck, I could barely get an hour or two.
等等 你吃过什么帮助睡眠吗
Wait a minute. Did you ever take anything to help you sleep?
-嗨 爸爸 -嘿 亲爱的 怎么了
- Hi, Dad. - Hey, honey. What's up?
妈妈在这里吗 我去过她家 她不在
Is Mom here? I went by her house and she wasn't there.
她在外边走廊上
She's out on the porch.
-太好了 -我要去上班了
-Oh, great. -I'm heading off to work.
-你知道她有看过自己的邮件吗 -她正在看
-Do you know if she's checked her e-mail? -That's what she's doing now.
好的
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
你在做什么
What you doing?
就是在想事情
Oh, just thinking.
-想什么 -我的人生
-About what? -My life.
我的选择
My choices.
我的孩子们
My kids.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我半夜醒来 想好了要跟你说的话
I woke up in the middle of the night with the perfect idea of what to say to you,
大卫说“不要在凌晨三点发邮件”
and David said, "Don't send e-mails at 3 a.m.,"
但是我心想 管他呢 我就写了
but I thought, what the heck? And I wrote it,
但是我没把想说的好话说出来
but I didn't say all the nice things that I intended to say.
虽然我说的是事实 但是那不是全部事实
And although everything I said was true, it wasn't the whole truth.
所以我希望你能原谅我
So I hope you can forgive me.
我还没看邮件
I haven't read my e-mail yet.
那就别看了
Then don't.
现在我必须得看了
Well, now I have to.
嘿 米克 我过来跟梅根道别
Oh, hey, Mick. Just stopped by to say goodbye to Megan.
嘿 卡特 她在平台上 如果你愿意 可以去里面等
Hey, Carter, she's out on the deck. You can wait inside if you want.
-那就谢谢了 -你要回纽约了吗
-Well, thanks. -You, uh, heading back to New York?
是的 然后去洛杉矶
Uh, yeah, and then on to L.A.
-你去那里做什么 -她没跟你说吗
-Oh, what are you doing there? -She didn't tell you?
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean all of that.
你是的
Yes, you did.
我很高兴你跟爸爸复合了
I'm happy that you and Dad are getting back together.
这不代表我没有伤害过你 杰西
That doesn't mean I didn't hurt you, Jess.
我抛弃了你…
I left you...
在你需要我的时候
when you needed me.
而且…
And...
这是我无法弥补的
I can't make up for that.
我一直以为那是我的错
I always thought it was my fault.
不是 亲爱的 不是
No. Honey, no.
不是的
It wasn't.
我有点相信…又有点不相信
Well, part of me believes that and... part of me doesn't.
我必须用自己的余生让你相信 对吧
I'll have to spend the rest of my life trying to convince you, won't I?
我还有一句想放在末尾的话
Oh, there was one more thing I meant to put at the end.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
就是听播客
Just listening to a podcast.
真实犯罪频道
True crime?
它能让我分分心
It gets my mind off things.
你有什么需要吗
Can I get you anything?
-没有 我很好 -你不好 莎拉
-No, I'm fine. -You're not fine, Sarah.
是的 我不好 而且不行 你什么都帮不了我
No, I'm not fine, and, no, you can't get me anything.
好吧 或许找人谈谈会有帮助
Okay, so maybe it will help to talk to somebody.
不会的
No, it wouldn't.
我需要找人谈谈
Well, I need to talk to somebody.
我必须找人谈谈
I had to talk to somebody.
是吗
You did?
我跟我家里人说了这件事
I spoke to my folks about this.
什么
What?
-我必须… -你告诉他们了
-I had to-- -No, you told them.
-是的 -我就拜托你这一件事
-Yeah. -The one thing that I asked you.
-莎拉 我… -别说了 出去
-Sarah, I have-- -No, just go.
我不会出去的
I'm not gonna go.
好
Fine.
那你就待着吧
Stay then.
-他来了 -嘿 抱歉我迟到了
-Here he comes. -Hey, sorry I'm late.
我得去找人咨♥询♥一下 这是我的医生 卡拉穆里亚塔
I had to consult with someone. My doctor, Carla Murrieta.
-你的医生 -你还好吗
-Your doctor? -Are you okay?
-我没事 不是那样的 -我是专家证人
-I'm fine. It's not that. -I'm an expert witness.
我稍后再解释 我们先帮你免去牢狱之灾 好吗
I'll explain later. Now let's keep you out of prison, okay?
好
Yeah.
听着
Listen, uh...
或许我要说 你我都在回避的问题 但是…
Maybe I'm bringing up the elephant on the shoreline here, but...
我喜欢你
I have feelings for you.
但说实话 学校里有个辅♥导♥员
But, to be honest, there's this guidance counselor at school,
她叫卡姆马西森
Cam Matheson.
她很可爱善良 而且…
She's very sweet and nice, and...
我…
Well, I--
我有点喜欢她
I kind of like her.
而且我觉得她也喜欢我
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表