剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我不能吃
No, I couldn't. Um...
-这个松饼真好吃 -还有很多呢
-That's a delicious muffin. -And there's more where that came from.
我想我可以待一段时间
I guess I could stay a little while.
曼德雷克 把我的电脑和工作电♥话♥拿来
Mandrake, get me my computer and my work phone.
-我在这里接里斯本的电♥话♥ -好的 老板
-I'll do the Lisbon call from here. -Yes, sir.
好吧
Okay.
曼德雷克 告诉我这种痉挛 通常会持续多久
Mandrake? Tell me, how long do these spasms usually last for?
很难说
It's hard to say.
上次在布拉柴维尔只持续了几个小时
The last time we were in Brazzaville, it only lasted a couple of hours.
-但在萨格勒布… -那么糟吗
-But in Zagreb... -That bad?
这么说吧 克罗地亚不会再欢迎我们了
Let's just say we're not welcome in Croatia anymore.
你还好吗
You okay?
我还好
I'm okay.
你好像有点安静
It's just, you seem kind of quiet.
李局长今天给了我副队长的职务
Chief Lee offered me the lieutenancy today.
什么 你为什么不告诉我
What? Why wouldn't you tell me?
可能是我太震惊了
Guess I was too shocked.
我说我会考虑一下 下周给他答复
I said I'd think about it. Give him an answer next week.
-太好了 我是说太棒了 -是吗
-That's great. I mean, that's wonderful. -Is it?
我真的要升那么快吗
Do I really wanna move up that fast?
我想做监管员吗 我讨厌监管员
Do I wanna be a supervisor? I hate supervisors.
你讨厌那些不是你的监督员
You hate supervisors that aren't you.
还能赚更多钱 这是我们需要的
And it's more money, which we could use.
是啊 更多钱
Yeah, it is more money.
迈出了成为长官的第一步
It's the first step of becoming chief yourself,
这是你一直想要的 你可以告诉大家该做什么
which is what you've always wanted. You get to tell everyone what to do.
我是很喜欢告诉别人该做什么
I do like telling people what to do.
好了 所以怎么了
Okay, so what's wrong?
我只是还没准备好不再去现场
I'm just not ready to stop going on runs yet.
我会想念的
I'll miss it.
我会想念那种刺♥激♥感 你知道吗
I'll miss the rush, you know?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
不过反正我怀了孕后也得放弃这些 所以…
And once I'm pregnant, I'll have to give that all up anyway, so...
-会吗 -不会吗
-Will you? -Won't I?
阿姆斯特朗医生说我得小心
Dr. Armstrong said I had to be careful.
你是说你不确定是否要 接受副队长的职位
Are you saying that you're not sure you wanna take the lieutenancy position
还是你是说…你想等等再要孩子
or are you saying that...you might want to wait to try to have kids?
我不知道我在说什么
I don't know what I'm saying.
-我不明白我们为什么不能养狗 -我没说我们不能
I don't see why we can't get a dog. I never said we couldn't.
-所以我们可以养狗 -这个嘛 我…
-So we can get a dog? -Well, I--
-你知道她们做了什么吗 -我知道 我很佩服
-Did you see what they did there? -I did, and I'm impressed.
我们可以讨论一下
We can talk about it.
-我能再要些鸡肉吗 -马上就来
-Could I have some more chicken, please? -Oh, Evan, coming right up.
我拿给他
I'll take it to him.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
只要我不动就还行 你看到挖掘现场的照片了吗
Okay, as long as I don't move. Have you seen pictures from the excavation?
这艘船看起来太棒了 看到了吗
The ship looks amazing. See?
看到了 史密森尼为此很兴奋
Yeah. The Smithsonian is very excited about it.
我们也差不多值了 不然他们也发现不了它
Almost worth it that we were there, so they could find it.
差不多吧
Almost.
我猜这样很尴尬 是吧 我过来 退出交易 然后又被困在了这里
I guess this is awkward, huh? I come by, pull out of the deal, then I'm stuck here.
是很尴尬
It is awkward.
所以你的背是怎么受伤的
So how did you hurt your back?
最初吗 出了点小事故
Originally? Uh, I was in a little accident.
哦 很严重吗
Oh, was it serious?
我挺过来了
I walked away from it.
鸡肉不错
Good chicken.
-跟奶奶说 -鸡肉不错 欧布莱恩太太
-Tell Gran. -Good chicken, Mrs. O'Brien.
哦 伊万 确实不错
Oh, Evan. Well, for sure now.
你能这么说太好了
It's nice of you to say so.
甜点有蓝梅酥
And for dessert, we have blueberry crumble.
谢谢 真是太贴心了
Oh, well, thank you, that is very sweet.
但是我该走了
But I should get going.
-不行 -你就待着那里
- Or not. - You stay right there.
我去拿些毯子 给你整理一下沙发 就这样
I'll get some blankets and I'll make up the sofa for you. Okay.
-尴尬 -尴尬
-Awkward. -Awkward.
(克劳福德宠物店)
-谢谢你来帮我 小凯 -你在开玩笑吗
-Thanks for helping me out, Kev. -Are you kidding?
帮我弟弟 抡大锤 这是双赢
Helping out my little brother and swinging a sledgehammer. It's a win-win.
嘿 你们需要帮忙吗 我带了帮手
Hey. You guys need any help? I brought extra hands.
这双手
These hands.
-人越多越好 谢谢你 卢克 -嘿 不客气
- The more the merrier. Thanks, Luke. - Hey, no problem.
-地方不错 -谢谢
-Nice space. -Thanks.
你觉得怎么样 能当律师事务所吗
Can you see it as a law office?
能 为什么不能
Yeah. Why not?
所以我们从哪里开始
So, um, how do we get started?
-拿着那个起钉钳 -好的
-Bring that nail puller. -Okay.
说话真像个律师
Spoken like a true lawyer.
那我能做什么
Uh, so, what can I do?
戴上眼镜 往后站
Grab a pair of goggles and stand back.
就这样
Got it.
凯文 你心里有什么事吗
Kevin, you working through some stuff there?
什么 没有
What? No.
-也许吧 -想谈谈吗
-Maybe. -You want to talk about it?
如果你说出来 我也有话要说
'Cause if you do, I have some stuff I could talk about.
不了 我想我更愿意打烂东西
Yeah, no, I think I'd rather just break some stuff.
继续吧
Go for it.
嘿
Oh! Hey. Whoo.
你自己的律师事务所 是吧
So your very own law practice, huh?
好像是这样 我来猜一猜 你讨厌律师
Looks like it. Let me guess, you hate lawyers.
-你为什么这么说 -所有人都讨厌律师
-Why do you say that? -Because everybody hates lawyers.
除了做律师的 是吧
Except for other lawyers, huh?
哦 不 我们也讨厌他们
Oh, no, we hate them too.
嘿 我能问你一些事情吗
Hey, uh, can I ask you something?
帮朋友的朋友问的
For a friend of a friend.
当然可以 但这位朋友的朋友就是你 对吗
Sure. But this friend of a friend would be you, right?
-没错 -对
Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸和凯文对我很好
Look, your dad and Kevin have been just great to me,
让我在布里奇工作
getting the job at The Bridge...
但是他们都知道的
But-- They already know this...
我服过刑
I've served time.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 所以爸爸和小凯都知道 你告诉布里了吗
Okay. So Dad and Kev know, have you told Bree?
我这周末会告诉她 在等合适的时机
I'm gonna tell her this weekend. Just waiting for the right time.
人们对这个消息的反应 并不总是那么好
People don't always react so well to the, uh... news.
她不会在意的 但要告诉她 好吗
Well, she'll be all right with it. But tell her, okay?
好 我会的
Yeah, I will.
那就这样吧
Okay then.
-你是个好弟弟 -她是个好姐姐
-You're a good brother. -She's a good sister.
-那你想问我什么 -哦 算了 我…
-Now, what was it you wanted to ask me? -Oh, never mind. I--
别 你在帮我忙 所以你可以得到免费的法律咨♥询♥
No, you're helping me out, so you get free legal advice.
好吧
Okay.
我的假释官 他对我非常严格了
Look, my parole officer, he's just really coming down on me hard.
我安守本分 做好每一件被要求的小事
I'm towing the line, trying to do every little thing required of me,
但无论我怎么做 他… 他好像对我有意见
but no matter what I do, he's just-- It seems like he has it out for me.
我有办法换假释官吗
Is there anything I can do to get switched maybe to another PO?
我不确定 但我很乐意帮你查一查
I'm not sure, but I'd be happy to look into it for you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks, man. I really appreciate it.
-好 -很好
-Yeah. -Cool.
非常好
Not half bad.
谢谢
Thanks.
继续
Keep going.
她很有鉴赏力
She's got an eye.
对构图 对颜色
For composition. For color.
是吗
Is that right?
你要么天生就有 要么不会有
You're either born with it or not.
你天生就有
And you were born with it.
那是我的诅咒
My curse.
你为什么不画画了
Why don't you paint anymore?
我画得太多了 厌烦了
I've painted it all. I'm sick of it.
对她来说是新鲜的
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表