剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
and respond to this reviewer very nicely
如果他们回来 我将给予补偿
and offer to make it up to them if they should return.
“烤三文鱼欠佳 ”
"Subpar roasted salmon"?
他们疯了吗
Are they insane?
我的烤三文鱼那么好吃
My roasted salmon is nothing short of magnificent.
真是白♥痴♥啊
What an idiot.
懂我的意思了吧
See what I mean?
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. How are you?
你进过监狱吗
Were you in prison?
-谁告诉你的 -这不重要
-Who told you? -Doesn't matter.
重要的是你没有告诉我
What matters is you didn't.
我本来要告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
好 但你永远都开不了口 对吧
Okay. I'll never really know that, though, will I?
不 不是的
No, you won't.
你被判了殴打及侵犯他人罪
You were convicted of assault and battery?
好
Yeah.
你想知道我是不是真的犯了法吗 或者我是不是被冤枉的
You wanna know if I did it, right? Or if I was wrongfully convicted?
是 你犯法了吗
Yeah. Did you do it?
我犯法了
I did it.
然后被判入狱三年 因为表现良好提前一年出狱
Wound up with three years in prison, a year off for good behavior.
为什么
Why?
为什么殴打别人 还是为什么表现良好
Why assault and battery or why good behavior?
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想让你用现在这种眼光看我
I didn't want you to look at me the way you're looking at me now.
(布里奇)
艾琳 三位律师研究了这份
Erin, three lawyers have looked at that so-called agreement
你和德里斯科尔所谓的协议 他们发现了重大漏洞
you have with Driscoll, and they found major holes.
儿子
Son.
-祝你一天愉快 -谢谢 老妈
-Good day to you. -Yeah, Mom.
-购物收获不小嘛 -谢谢
-Good shopping. -Thanks.
梅根和卡特很有默契 是吧
Megan and Carter make a good team, don't they?
确实
Indeed.
不错
They do.
你觉得他们有过往吗
You think they have a history?
-过往 -你知道我的意思
-A history? -You know what I mean.
她在纽约
Well, she was in New York
独自一人待了17年
on her own for 17 years.
我猜她和某个人有过往
I imagine she had a history with someone.
-你就没有吗 -或许吧
-Didn't you? -Probably.
你跟她说过玛莎的事吗
Did you tell her about Martha?
-太遥远的… -过去
-That's ancient-- -History.
好 也许有那么一点点吧
Okay, maybe there's a little tiny bit of something.
我是说 他现在就在这里
I mean, he is right here now.
-为什么你不和她聊聊 -我不知道我是否有那个权利
-Why don't you talk to her about it? -I don't know if I have that right.
我不清楚我们现在的情况 我们已经…
I don't even know where we stand. We've just been,
我们俩都像在漂流 没有做任何声明
both of us, sort of drifting. No declarations have been made.
也许该你声明了
Maybe it's time you did.
我爱你
I love you.
我更爱你
I love you more.
布里
Bree.
布里
Bree.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
听着
Look.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我不是故意告诉你的 -你就是故意的
-I didn't mean to tell you that way. -You did what you meant to do.
好吧 也许我不该插手的 但是我关心你
Okay, maybe I shouldn't have butted in, but I care about you.
我只是…你应该知道你在做什么
And I just-- You should know what you're getting into.
好的 但是 杰瑞 我做什么是我自己的事情
Okay, but, Jerry, what I'm getting into is my own business.
我觉得你没有权利评判卢克
I don't think you have a right to judge Luke.
你不知道他经过了什么
You don't know what he's been through.
-你知道吗 -我…
-Do you? -I--
-他一定说了些煽情的故事 -他没有
-I suppose he gave you some sob story. -No, he didn't.
他没有说
He did not do that.
我没有给他机…算了
I didn't give him the chan-- Never mind.
所以马里兰艺术基金会
So between the Maryland Art Foundation
和律师们一起寻找 与亚瑟协议中的漏洞
and the lawyers finding holes in the agreement with Arthur,
-看起来像… -梅根欧布莱恩又做了一次
-looks like-- -Megan O'Brien has done it again.
德里斯科尔画展可以在 切萨皮克湾开幕
Driscoll exhibit can open here in Chesapeake Shores.
一切都还不确定 但看起来如此
Nothing is definite yet. But it looks like it.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-嗨 芬利 -米克
Mick?
-你没事吧 -就是来再喝点儿酒
-Are you okay? -Yeah. I'm just getting more wine.
-你来点儿吗 -不用了
-You want some? -Mm. I'm fine.
你不喜欢卡特 对吧
You don't like Carter, do you?
嘿 他拯救了你的艺术展 我觉得不错
Hey. He saved your art show. I think that's great.
-但你不喜欢他 -是没多喜欢
-But you don't like him? -Not particularly.
-有问题吗 -没有
-Is that a problem? -No.
-我只是… -我们不可能总是喜欢一样的人
-I just-- -We can't like all the same people.
对
No.
确实不可能
I guess not.
你们俩之间有什么吗
Was there ever anything between you two?
你说我是不是和他约会过
You mean, did I ever date him?
是的
Yes.
但那是很久之前的事了
But that was a long time ago.
-我就是问问 我不是嫉妒 -我没有说你嫉妒
-I'm just asking. I'm not jealous. -I didn't say you were.
-我们还没有谈过那件事吧 -谈什么
-We haven't had that talk yet, have we? -What talk?
我们分开那段时间发生的事情
About what happened during the time that we were apart.
-老爸 有时间吗 -怎么了
- Dad, do you have a second? - What's up?
我联♥系♥了尤金西格去世的疗养院
Well, I contacted the nursing home where Eugene Segar died,
-有了重大发现 -怎么了
-and I think I found something. -Yeah?
我从当地报纸的讣告上 打印了一张照片
I printed a photo from the obituary in the local paper.
他们把名字搞错了 他叫尤金大卫西格尔
They gave you the wrong name. It's Eugene David Seigal.
好家伙
I'll be a son of a gun.
这是巴兹
That's Buzz.
(多汁果汁)
嗨 两份芒果曼波 什么都要
Hi. Uh, two mango mambos, please, with everything.
-老爸 我们来这里做什么 -不喜欢芒果曼波
-Dad, why are we here? -You don't like mango mambos?
喜欢 我觉得你要和我讲讲巴兹的事呢
No, I do. I thought you were gonna tell me about Buzz.
噢 巴兹
Oh, Buzz.
你记得这个地方吗
Yeah. Do you remember this place?
我在这里度过了一些最快乐的时光
I spent some of my happiest hours here.
多汁果汁才开业了一年
Juicy Juice has only been here for a year.
没错
That's true.
-你还记得之前这里是什么吗 -螃蟹小屋
-You remember what was here before that? -The Crab Shack?
-再之前呢 -我不知道
-And before that? -I have no idea.
大帆船
The Windjammer.
镇上最好的酒吧 最好的人 最好的酒保
Best bar in town. Best people. The best bartender.
-巴兹是酒保吗 -东海岸最好的酒保
-Was Buzz the bartender? -The best bartender on the East Coast.
他能调制完美的玛格丽塔 很棒的龙舌兰酒 鲜榨青柠汁
He could make a perfect margarita. Great tequila. Fresh squeezed lime juice.
不是太甜 盐放得也正好
Not too sweet, just the right amount of salt,
他还能听你唠叨上好几个小时
and he could listen to your problems for hours.
-就像心理医生一样 -不 还要更好
-Hm! Like a therapist. -No, better.
你认识的心理医生 有几个会提供炸花生
How many therapists do you know that serve fried peanuts?
我可以打听一下
Well, I could ask around.
那是你妈妈离开的那个夏天 对我们来说都很艰难 是吧
That was the summer your mom left. That was pretty rough on all of us, huh?
是的 我记得
Yeah. I remember.
你从未提起过这些
You never talked about it.
那一年太艰难了
Uh, it was just such a tough year.
我每天工作17个小时
I was working 17-hour days,
几乎不回家
and, uh, wasn't home, hardly at all.
她一个人照顾你们
She had you guys, alone.
然后 有一天 我收到了这个…
And then, one day, I got this--
我收到一封三页长的信 她说她不想让我再回家了
I got this three-page letter saying she didn't want me to come home anymore
我得…
if I was gonna...
抱歉
为了你和你的兄弟姐妹 我必须坚强起来
I thought I had to be strong for you and your brothers and sisters.
我从小就是那样长大的
I was brought up that way, you know.
我知道
I know.
但在这里 和巴兹一起
But here with Buzz,
我可以敞开心扉 谈论任何事情
I could talk about anything and everything.
我们会互相倾诉自己的事情
I'd unload on him and he'd unload on me.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表