剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
你说你喜欢我跟你说实话 那就坦白对我说
You say you like it when I tell you the truth, so be truthful with me.
-那我就摊牌了 -摊牌吧
-Cards on the table? -Cards on the table.
记得我说过 我不介意你踢我吗
You know when I said it didn't bother me when you kicked me?
-天啊 -我觉得我很介意
-Oh, boy. -I guess it did bother me.
-好吧 -最让我介意的是
-Okay. -What bothers me most
-那人踢得还很烂 -什么
-is it was a sucker kick. -What?
我还没准备好
I wasn't ready.
你确实说了“准备好了” 这是你的原话
You literally said, and I quote, "Ready."
我知道 可我回想起来发现我没准备好
I know, but when I think back on it, I wasn't.
-你应该知道的 -是你想先踢我的
-And you should've known that. -You tried to kick me first.
我不记得有那种事 就这样好吧 再见
That is not how I remember it. You know what? Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
某人得离开 这是我的办公室
One of us has to leave, and this is my building.
好 明白
Yeah. Point taken.
喂
Hello?
阿瑟
Arthur?
我是内尔欧布莱恩
It's Nell O'Brien.
我打电♥话♥是想祝你生日快乐 希望你还有很多很多生日
I'm calling to wish you a happy birthday and many more.
很久没人打电♥话♥祝我生日快乐了
No one's called to wish me happy birthday in a long time.
古人说过
Well, as they say in the old country,
也许不幸会伴随你一生 但它永远都追不上你
may misfortune follow you all your life and never catch up with you.
这说法有意思 内尔
That's a good one, Nell.
去门口
Go to your door.
什么
What?
去打开前门
Go and open your front door.
瞧瞧啊
Well, look at that.
那是我做的爱尔兰面包
It's my homemade Irish bread
还有我曾孙女送的两张卡片
and two cards from my great-granddaughters.
还有一个气球
And a balloon.
年龄再大都不能少了气球
One is never too old for a balloon.
生日快乐 阿瑟
Happy birthday, Arthur.
(生日快乐 德里斯科尔先生 凯特琳)
(生日快乐)
(生日快乐)
我明白 可是我们必须找到 金凯德先生 因为…
I understand, but it's essential that we reach Mr. Kincaid.
好的 非常好 非常感谢
All right. Very good. Thank you so much.
嘿 爸爸 这位是佩格卢卡斯 工地上的主要考古学家
Dad, this is Peg Lucas, the main archeologist from the site.
-你好吗 -很高兴见到你
-How do you do? -Nice to meet you.
跟我说一下情况吧
Well, why don't you fill me in?
最初发现的这些东西只是个开端
It turns out these items first uncovered were just the beginning.
随后这些木板被挖了出来
These wooden planks were dug out
经过分♥析♥ 这些木板可以追溯到17世纪
and analysis of the wood dates it back to the 17th century.
确实很吃惊
- Wow. - Wow, indeed.
但是更激动的消息是 今天上午
But the really exciting news is that just this morning,
我们找到了一艘船的船头
we recovered what appears to be the bow of a ship.
瞧瞧啊
Look at that.
这可能是个重要的历史发现
This could be a major historical find.
一艘17世纪的英国补给船
A British supply ship from the 1600s.
不过我们挖掘的时候 你们需要停工
But you need to stop work while we excavate it.
伊万金凯德会怎么想
What's Evan Kincaid gonna think about this?
很难跟他谈这件事
It's hard to tell with him.
不过如果他在找借口退出这个项目 这个可能就是个借口
But if he's looking for an excuse to back out of the project, this could be it.
我得回工地了 还有很多工作要做
I have to get back to the site. There's a lot of work to do.
-谢谢你能过来 -谢谢
- Thanks for coming. - Thanks.
我留了两条信息 他们找不到他
Well, I've left two messages. They can't reach him.
那是因为他在冰岛
Well, that's because he's in Iceland.
-他在冰岛干什么 -谁知道
-What's he doing in Iceland? -Who knows?
或许他是个超级大坏蛋 那里是他的秘密藏身地
Maybe he's a super villain, and that's where his secret lair is.
你在努力找他 我也在努力找他
Well, you've tried to reach him, I've tried to reach him.
我们还能做什么
What else can we do?
我不知道 但是我知道我们需要这个项目
I don't know, but I do know we need this project.
我们不能让他退出
We can't let him back out.
-你已经尽力了 -是啊
-Well, you've done everything you can. -Yeah.
真希望我没踢过他的头
I really wish I hadn't kicked him in the head.
我没想到你会那么说
I never thought I'd hear you say that.
-说什么 -一切尽在你的掌控之中
-Say what? -That you have things under control.
是啊
Well, I do.
艾比在办公室做得很好
Abby's doing great at the office.
凯文和莎拉在一起很顺利
Kevin and Sarah, they've got it together.
杰西要结婚了 布鲁在教学
Jess is getting married and Bree's teaching.
我真的感觉就算我离开了 一切都会很好的
I actually feel I could go away and everything would be all right.
你是要告诉我什么吗
Are you trying to tell me something?
-你病了吗 -没有
-Are you sick? -No.
我的意思是等杰西办完婚礼 我想我们可以…
I just mean that after Jess' wedding, I thought maybe we could...
或许我们可以去其他地方待一段时间
Maybe we could, uh, go somewhere for a while.
-去哪里 -哪里都行
-Where? -Anywhere.
待多长时间
How much of a while?
随便
Any while.
你是要退休了吗 米克
Are you talking retirement, Mick?
不是 我是说
No, I mean, just, you know,
去度个假
a vacation.
哇哦 你上次度假是什么时候
Wow, when was the last time you did that?
嘿 在我40多年的 职业生涯中我有度过假的
Hey, I've taken some vacations in my 40-plus years in the business, okay?
好吧 多少次
Hm. Okay. How many?
两次
Two.
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥ 在和这个人做交易
Sorry, I gotta take this. Been trading with this guy.
卡特
Carter!
听到你的声音我也很高兴
Oh, yeah, great to hear you too.
你对阿瑟德里斯科尔的 回顾展有兴趣吗
How interested might you be in an Arthur Driscoll retrospective?
至少有十二幅从未面世的画作
With at least a dozen never-before-seen paintings?
不 卡特 我说的不是纽约
No, Carter, I'm not talking New York.
是要在切萨皮克湾这里展出的
The way to play it would be to open here in Chesapeake Shores.
他的家乡
His home base.
好 你再考虑一下吧
Okay. You bat it around a bit,
不过 坦白说 我还有别的展商
but, full disclosure, I do have other players.
太好了 再打给我
Great. Get back to me.
其他展商
Other players?
那些我还没打过电♥话♥
Not that I've called yet.
-梅根欧布莱恩 -我所知道的都是跟你学的
-Megan O'Brien. -I learned everything I know from you.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey! -Hey.
你起得真早
You're up early.
家长教师协会又不会 自己把吃的装上车
Yeah, well, the PTA can't carb-load itself.
-幸亏有你帮忙 -是吧 没错
-It's nice that you help out. -It is, isn't it? Yeah.
-要搭把手吗 -我确实需要帮助
-Need a hand? -I sure could use the help.
-因为这些点心太重了 -你这是在做混合健身
-These pastries are heavy. -You're doing CrossFit there.
其实 更像是牛角面包健身
Well, actually, it's more like croissant-fit.
嘿 虽然有点突兀 不过…
Hey. Um, this is kind of last-minute, but, uh...
杰西和大卫明天举办婚礼
Jess and David's wedding is tomorrow.
你想做的我的男伴吗
Would you wanna be my plus-one?
好啊 我很荣幸
Yeah, I'd be honored, for sure. Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
好 我会… 我会把细节发给你
Okay. I will, um-- I'll text you the details.
太好了 好 把细节发给我
Great. Yeah, text me the deets.
-好的 -好
-All right. -Sure.
-我会的 -太好了 我期待着
-I will do that. -Great. I'm looking forward to it.
-独特的纽约… -独特的纽约…
-Unique New York... -Unique New York...
-德里斯科尔先生 -谁是凯特琳
-Mr. Driscoll. -Which one of you is Caitlyn?
-我 -你给我做了精美的生日贺卡
-Me. -You made me that beautiful birthday card.
-非常感谢 凯瑟琳 -不客气
-Thank you so much, Caitlyn. -You're welcome.
卡丽 来说句话
Carrie. A word, please.
你知道克劳德莫奈吗 -谁
-Do you know Claude Monet? -Who?
你有两下子
You've got something going on.
这是夸奖 我不常夸奖别人的
That was a compliment. I don't give them very often.
或许我已经生疏了
Maybe I'm out of practice.
-你会用画刷吗 -会吧 我会用彩色铅笔
-You decent with a brush? -I guess. I usually use colored pencils.
我也喜欢用彩色铅笔 不过用这个吧
I like colored pencils too. But, uh, use this.
还有这些
And these.
-这些是你的吗 -不是 它们现在是你的了
-Are these all yours? -No. They're yours now.
我已经很多年没有画过画了
I haven't painted or sketched for years.
-为什么不画 -不想画
-Why not? -I don't want to.
画那个
Paint that.
或那个
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表