剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
那我怎么知道 我又不是防火墙专家
Well, then how can I know? I'm no firewall expert.
(阿巴拉契亚山道)
-你们两个玩得开心哦 -不要被熊攻击了
-Have fun, you two. -And don't get attacked by bears.
就不该让你看《荒野猎人》的
I should have never shown you The Revenant.
确实不应该的
You shouldn't have.
-好了 我们出发吧 -这就走
- All right, let's move out! - On my way.
别忘了来接我们
Oh. Don't forget to pick us up.
周日下午 克劳福德峡谷
Sunday afternoon at Crawford's Gap.
收到 长官
Got it, chief.
嘿 爸爸 好好玩
Hey, and, Dad, just have fun.
金凯德的事都交给我
I will handle anything Kincaid-related.
-谁是金凯德 -很好
- Kincaid who? - Very good.
希望他们不会有事
I hope they'll be okay.
什么 妈妈 这是你的主意
What? Mom, this was your idea.
你说想让他们来这里解决问题
You wanted them to come out here to work things out.
我之前没想过两个60多岁的人
That was before I thought about two men in their sixties
消失在森林里
-lost in the woods this weekend.
还有熊
-With bears!
别开那种玩笑
Don't joke about that!
他们会没事的
They're gonna be fine.
我希望如此
I hope so.
你和爸爸最近经常在一起
So, uh, you and Dad have been spending a lot of time together.
是的
We have.
我不想打听父母的情事
I don't mean to pry into my parents' affairs.
我不是那个意思 但…
Well, not affairs, but...
你们两个要复合吗 还是…
Are you two getting back together? Or...?
应该是吧
I think so.
你这么想
You think so?
我们还没谈过 我是说 正式说清楚
We haven't said anything. I mean, made it official.
但是你们在约会
But you're dating?
是的
Yeah.
我们在约会
We are dating.
太好了
That's nice.
是的
Yeah.
是很好
It is nice.
你同意吗
Are you okay with it?
现在的父母做什么 需要经过女儿的同意吗
Do parents need their daughter's approval these days?
我需要
I do.
是的
Yeah.
我同意
Yeah. I approve.
你们两个都应该拥有幸福
You both deserve to be happy.
只要你让他保持 他已经习惯的生活方式
As long as you keep him in the lifestyle to which he's become accustomed.
好的
Oh, yes.
旅途开始了
And the journey begins.
第一天 第一小时 在山道上
Day one, hour one, on the trail.
你整个旅途都要这么做吗
You gonna be doing that this whole trip?
这是实时旅行应用
It's a journaling app.
上传信息 拍照 然后就会生成一个旅行剪贴簿
Upload, take pictures, then you have a scrapbook of your trip.
或者你可以用脑子记住
Or you could just remember it.
(奥布莱恩)
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -怎么了
-Hey. -What's going on?
我想跟你谈谈 但我不想在我办公室给你打电♥话♥
I wanted to talk to you. I didn't wanna call you from my office.
为什么
Why not?
因为妄想症
Paranoia.
对什么事的妄想症
About what?
律所里发生了奇怪的事
Something weird is going on at the firm.
他们接了保罗迪尔佛的案子
They took on Paul Dilpher as a client.
-是吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
琳达说会有个防火墙 但我不太确定
And Linda said that there'd be a firewall, but, well, I'm not so sure.
听着 只要你在大公♥司♥
Look, if you're at any big firm,
就都会有利益冲突的客户
there could be clients with a conflict of interest.
如果他们说会建立防火墙 就肯定会那么做
If they say they're gonna put up a firewall, they will.
我知道 但有个律师助理来我办公室
I know. But one of the paralegals came
暗示我可能被监视了
and hinted I might be being spied on.
她那么说了
She said that?
她没说 但是就像我说的 我犯妄想症了
She didn't say it, but like I said, paranoia.
我说不好 你也许需要小心了
I don't know. You might need to be careful.
我的四级警报辣椒来了
My four-alarm chili is served.
我准备好了一杯牛奶
I have a glass of milk ready.
我听说过这种辣椒
I've heard about this chili, but never eaten it.
我给你提个醒 它很辣 非常辣
Well, I warn you, it's hot. Very hot.
你们对我变温柔了吗
You all gone soft on me?
队长 你做的辣椒是这一带最好的
Cap, you make the best chili on the Shore,
-但你要做好心理准备 -吃吧
-but you do have to brace yourself for it. -Here we go.
受不了四级警报吗
Can't handle the fourth alarm?
无意冒犯 但是…
No offense, but--
如果你不喜欢 就在上面多放些奶酪 卡尔
If you don't like it, just put more cheese on it, Karl.
-凯文 -什么
-Kevin. -What?
我叫凯文
Name's Kevin.
对 我知道
Yeah. Of course.
奶酪没用的
The cheese does not help.
如果你们不喜欢我的辣椒 就边吃冷麦片边笑吧
If you don't like my chili, you can laugh over a bowl of cold cereal.
我们惹大厨生气了
We've antagonized the master chef.
不好了
Not good.
(发酵粉)
他用这个代替盐吗
Did he use this instead of salt?
我想他是工作太辛苦了
I guess he has been working too hard.
拿到了
Got it.
发酵好的阿齐亚戈干酪
Perfectly aged Asiago.
不是卡车送来的吗
Wow. It didn't come with its own truck?
我们得在猎人不耐烦之前回去
We should get back before the hunters get restless.
座位差不多布置好了
Okay, uh, almost done with the seating.
告诉我你没把赫宾斯迈斯家 和皮姆利科沙利文家放在一起
Tell me you didn't put the Harbin-Smythes with the Pimlico-Sullivans.
没有
Nope.
希思霍林斯沃斯家 与卡普家也不在一起
Nor the Heath-Hollingsworths with the Karps
不能把威廉约翰逊家的人 跟其他叫约翰逊的人放在一起
or the William-Johnsons with any other Johnsons.
叠叠乐是我妈妈最喜欢的游戏
Ah, Peck Jenga. My mother's favorite game.
她不会再给我们名单了 对吗
She's not gonna give us any more, is she?
这取决于婚礼前 她和她朋友之间会怎样
Depends what happens between her and her friends before the wedding.
她应该不会当你的伴娘吧
Guessing she's not gonna be your maid of honor?
有办法了
Now, there's a solution!
-什么事有办法了 我在开玩笑 -我的困境
-To what? I'm kidding. -To my dilemma!
她还决定不了是选布里还是艾比
She's still trying to decide if it should be Bree or Abby.
也许我应该问问她们俩
Maybe I should ask both of them.
不行 这样会显得我犹豫不决
No, it'll look like I can't decide.
如果我选了这个 又显得我在轻视另一个
If I pick one, it'll look like I'm slighting the other.
希思霍林斯沃斯家的人会怎么说
What would the Heath-Hollingsworths say?
少来
Knock it off.
-你能决定吗 -我
-Can you decide? -Me?
好吧 开玩笑的
Okay, kidding.
这样就是放弃了我的职责
That would be abdicating my responsibility.
-那也不是坏事 对吗 -没错
-Which wouldn't be a bad thing, would it? -It would.
我必须做出决定 对吗
I have to decide, don't I?
我们边给斯纳利猎人准备吃的边谈吧
Well, let's talk about it while we go feed some Snally Hunters.
也许凯文和莎拉做得对
Maybe Kevin and Sarah had the right idea.
什么
What's that?
我们带着奶酪私奔吧
We take our cheese and elope.
不行
Uh, no.
你们敢
Don't you dare.
这里和我记忆中的一样
This is exactly as I remember it.
我很高兴我们来了
I'm so glad we did this.
我也是
Me too.
上次我们来这里 一天走得比现在远多了
The last time we were here, we moved a lot further in a day.
重要的不是旅程的长短 而是走出的每一步的质量
Well, it's not the length of the journey, it's the quality of the steps.
面对现实吧 米克 我们老了
Face it, Mick. We're old.
才不是 年轻是一种心态 我感觉自己还是18岁
No, old is in your head. I feel like I'm 18 inside.
我也是 直到后来 我在镜子里看到了老爸的模样
Me too, then I walk by a mirror and I see Dad looking back at me.
没错 你确实很像他
Yeah, you do look like him.
你老是这样说 其实你更像他
You always say that. You look more like him.
他是个健壮帅气的男人
Well, he was a strong, handsome man.
现在的男人都怎么了
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表