剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
And I don't particularly like you.
我们不用担心会冒犯对方 因为我们已经冒犯过了
We won't worry about offending each other because we're already offended.
这是完美的工作关系
It's the perfect working relationship.
好吧 还真有点道理
Yeah, you know, somehow that makes sense.
是吧
Doesn't it?
好了 那晚安了 金凯德先生
All right. Well, then, good night, Mr. Kincaid.
我应该请你进去的 可我不想那么做
I would invite you in, but I don't want to.
一定会很棒的
This is gonna be great.
下集预告
Next on Chesapeake Shores:
斯纳利加斯特 马里兰森林里一种神秘的怪兽
The Snallygaster, the mythical beast of the Maryland woods.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
我不认为是这个陡峭的山坡
I don't think it was down this steep a hill.
我们可以的 在那里…
We can make it. Down there.
汤米!
Tommy!
你最好别把文件留在这里过夜 以免别人看到
You might not wanna leave any documents overnight for anyone to see.
看这个签名 爸爸不可能签的 他那时在佛罗里达
Look at the signature. Dad couldn't have signed this. He was in Florida.
辣椒来了
Chili is served.
他用这个代替盐吗
Did he use this instead of salt?
如果你不告诉他们 就会违反假释条例
If you don't tell them, it's a violation of your parole.
如果你不告诉他们 就会违反假释条例
If you don't tell them, it's a violation of your parole.
字幕翻译: Jasper Huang
字幕翻译: Jasper Huang
字幕翻译: Jasper Huang
我知道 长官
Understood, sir.
我知道 长官
Understood, sir.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表