剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
When you guys were little and safely tucked in bed,
我会来这里 看看星星
and I'd come down here and look at the stars.
喝一杯红酒
And have a glass of wine.
嘿 把你们哄睡以后我需要喝一杯
Hey, I needed one after putting you guys to bed.
我们是不是很麻烦
Were we much trouble?
是很美好的麻烦
Good trouble.
但你是最难缠的
But you were the worst.
“再给我讲个故事
"Tell me another story,
给我拿杯水
get me a drink of water,
告诉我宇宙如何运行”
tell me how the universe runs."
你总会说:“努力工作和爱”
Which you always said, "Hard work and love."
是吗 我真是个聪明的父亲
I did? I was a pretty smart dad.
没错
Well, yeah.
你确实是
You were.
但是我工作太努力了 是不是
But I worked too hard, didn't I?
我没有一直陪着你 对吗
I wasn't always there for you, was I?
是没有
No.
但现在我也为人父母了 我知道没有什么是完美的
But now that I'm a parent, I know that nothing is ever perfect,
你失去一些东西 就会赢得很多东西
and you lose some, you win a lot.
一切都会达到平衡
It all balances out.
我希望如此
I hope so.
你想谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
我必须谈吗
Do I have to?
如果你不想 可以不谈
Not if you don't want to.
我只是很伤心
I'm just sad.
但是我没事
But I'm okay.
我是说…
I mean--
其实 我很好 我…
Actually, I'm better than okay. I'm--
我很期待未来
I'm excited to see what comes next.
这是一种好的感觉
That's a good feeling.
是的
It is.
嘿 你还记得 那个哄我入睡的万能方法吗
Hey, do you remember the one thing that always put me to sleep?
那个秘密武器
Oh. The secret weapon.
我们一起唱就没用 对吧
Doesn't really work if we both sing it, does it?
不 我觉得有用
Oh. No, I think it does.
-唱得真好 -我的天啊
-That was great. -Oh, my gosh.
我爱你 女儿
I love you, kiddo.
我也爱你 老爸
I love you too, Pops.
天堂里美好的一天又开始了
Another beautiful day in paradise.
我必须跟你说一件事
I have to talk to you about something.
什么事
What is it?
我觉得养鸡是个很不错的主意
I think it was a really good idea getting these chickens.
-人们喜欢农场的新鲜鸡蛋 -谢谢
-People love the farm-fresh eggs. -Thank you.
我给它们起了名字
You know, I named them.
那两个是谁
Who are those two?
那个叫原味 那个叫脆皮
That's Original and that's Crispy.
别这样
Stop!
抱歉 通常情况下他是个非常好的人
I am sorry. He's normally a very nice person.
我猜你一定不想见陈皮和照烧
I guess you don't wanna meet Orange and Teriyaki.
别这样
Stop!
我饿了
Now I'm hungry.
妈妈 你看 这个很干净
Mom, look! It's so clear.
真美 你应该把它收藏起来
It's beautiful. You've gotta put that in your collection.
很高兴看到 你和女儿一起来清洁海滩
Nice to see you and the girls pitching in to clean up the beach.
当然 这是很有价值的事
Of course, it's a worthy cause.
没错 我们都该尽自己的一份力
Yeah, we all gotta do our part.
-我们很高兴能来这里 -我也是
-Mm, we're happy to be here. -Me too.
你好吗
So how are you?
很好
Good.
嘿 杰伊 谢谢你一直以来都是个贴心的朋友
Hey, Jay, thanks for being such a good friend.
你值得我这么做
Yeah. You're worth it.
-罗斯老师 -嘿 什么事
-Mr. Ross! -Hey. Yeah?
看我发现了什么
Look what I found.
什么事
What is it?
这是一颗鲨鱼牙齿
It's a shark's tooth.
它们会不停地换牙 所以它们一直都在长新牙
They replace them constantly, so they're always growing new ones.
这颗看起来是沙虎鲨的牙齿
This one looks like it belongs to a sand tiger shark.
它们会游到这里 对吗
They swim around here, right?
是的 偶尔会 但是它们从不袭击人类
Yeah, sometimes. But they never attack people.
-真希望我能看到一只 -也许你以后会的
-I wish I could see one. -Well, maybe you will. One day.
我最擅长应付的两件事 孩子和鲨鱼
There are two things I'm good at dealing with, kids and sharks.
我会记得的
I will remember that.
又一个海滩清洁日过去了 欧布莱恩家也尽了自己的一份力
And another Clean the Beach Day and the O'Briens did their part.
这是我们应该做的
That's what we do.
你还记得杰西 被严重晒伤的那次海滩清洁日吗
You remember that Clean the Beach Day when Jess got so sunburnt?
亲爱的 你整整一周 都看起来像只小龙虾
Honey, you looked like a little lobster for a week.
我怎么能忘
How can I forget?
-那之后就再也没忘过涂防晒霜 -肯定不会忘了
-Never forgot the sunscreen after that. -Sure didn't.
我昨天见了我的死对头
-I met with my nemesis yesterday. -Did you, now?
-是吗 -然后呢
And?
没那么糟 我要接受那份工作
Not so bad. I think I'm gonna take the job.
只不过是教研究生而已 就一个学期 所以…
It's just teaching grad students, and it's for one semester so--
-太好了 布里 -而且我大吃一惊
-That's great, Bree. -And totally unexpected.
我觉得我要重新回顾一下 我的整个高中时期了 就是…
I think I have to rethink all of my high school years. It's, um--
也不知道我有没有误会别的事情
I wonder what else I might have gotten wrong.
智慧会随年龄增长
With age comes wisdom.
他很帅 是吧
So he was cute, huh?
他帅 谁啊…
He's cute? Who--?
不 他才不帅
Oh, no. He wasn't cute.
你在说什么 他才不帅 搞什么 帅 得了吧
What are you talking about? He's not cute. What? Cute? No.
好吧
Okay!
你说了算
Whatever you say!
-他非常帅 -他非常帅
-He was so cute. -He was so cute.
太好了
Yes!
真厉害
Well done.
真厉害
Well done.
我必须跟你说件事
I have to tell you something.
是吗
Do you?
我之前就想告诉你 但是我不知道你会怎么想
I wanted to tell you earlier, but I didn't know how you'd feel.
后来我决定 即使遇到困难
And then I decided that even when things become difficult,
我也不想对你隐瞒任何事情
I don't wanna keep anything from you.
听起来很严重
This sounds serious.
你妈妈让我签婚前协议
Your mother asked me to sign a prenuptial agreement.
是吗?
Did she?
她说这是在保护我
She said it was to protect me.
但是我想来想去 都觉得这也许是在保护…
But the more I think about it, I think it was maybe to protect--
他们
Them.
没错
Right.
这就是我父母的典型作风
This is typical of my parents.
为什么让你签
And why should you sign a prenup?
如果要签的话 也应该你签
If anything, you should sign one.
我认识你时 你是个煎炸厨师 而我拥有蒸蒸日上的事业
When I met you, you were a fry-cook, and I owned a thriving business.
也不是那么蒸蒸日上 你有好几个月没有付我钱
Well, not that thriving. You didn't pay me for a few months there.
好吧 你是蒸蒸日上的事业的奠基人
Okay. Well, you were on the ground floor of what would become a thriving business.
是的 没错
Ah, yes. True.
所以我该怎么办 我应该签吗
What should I do? Should I sign it?
太晚了 我已经把它烧了
It's too late. I already burned it.
什么
What?
你知道这件事
You knew about it?
我今天下午在洗衣房♥的 一堆毛巾下面发现的
I found it this afternoon under a stack of towels in the laundry room.
对不起 我早应该告诉你的
I'm sorry, I should have told you.
我再也不会对你隐瞒任何事情了
I am never going to keep anything from you ever again.
她还给了我一个手链
She also gave me a bracelet.
我认为那是贿赂
I think it was a bribe.
很明显不是真的 不然会有很多武装警♥察♥保护
It's clearly not real or it would've come with armed guards.
你怎么处置它的
What did you do with it?
我也不知道 可能在汽车杂物箱里吧
Uh, I don't even know. The car, in the glove compartment, I think.
我甚至都不想想起它
I didn't even wanna think about it.
那是我姑姑卡萝尔的 她和我妈妈都希望你收下它
It was my aunt Carol's. She and my mom wanted you to have it.
那就好
That's nice.
而且它是真的
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表