剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
但又不想让你为难
And I didn't wanna put you on the spot.
-你又是在找我约会吗 -对 我还是让你为难了
-Are you asking me out on another date? -Yes. I'm putting you on the spot.
我很愿意再次跟你约会
I would be happy to go on another date with you.
-好 那八点去接你 -可以
-Great. I'll pick you up at 8:00. -That would be nice.
再见
Goodbye.
-嘿 给我加40美元的四号♥汽油 -好 还有别的需要吗
-Hey, can I get $40 on number four? -Yeah. Anything else?
还有这瓶水 谢了
Yeah, I'll get this water. Thanks.
-卢克 卢克泰塔姆 -请把卡插♥进♥这里
-Luke? Luke Tatum? -Just insert your card here.
我是凯文欧布莱恩 我们高中都是篮球队的
It's Kevin O'Brien. We played high school basketball together.
没刷完前不要拔卡
Just don't pull it out until it's done.
拜托 卢克 我们还是田径队的 你高三那年400米跑赢了我
Come on, Luke. We ran track too. You beat me in the 400-meter dash, senior year.
你肯定记得
You remember that.
对 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
但现在没什么可比了 我比你慢
It wouldn't be much of a race now. I'm slower.
你近来如何
How have you been?
我…
I...
-因为高中毕业后 你就… -消失了
-'Cause after high school, you... -Disappeared?
对 算是吧 我们失去了联♥系♥
Yeah, kind of. I guess we lost touch.
-对 这很正常 -你回来多久了
-Yeah, it happens. -So how long have you been back?
拿上你的卡 欧布莱恩
Just take your card, O'Brien.
感谢来快购购物
Thanks for shopping at Kwik Go.
真是难以相信 还有一周就要结课了
Oh, it's hard to believe there's only one week of school left.
-是啊 光阴飞逝 -对
-Oh, the years are going by so fast. -Yes.
我在考虑给时光部 写封措辞严厉的信
I'm thinking of writing a stern letter to the Department of Time.
-是吗 -对
-Are you? -Yeah.
-你要是有兴趣的话 我知道地址 -我会认真考虑一下
-I have the address, if you're interested. -Well, I'll take it under advisement.
看来我不能每天见到你了
So I guess I won't be seeing you every day.
除非…
Unless...
除非
Unless?
除非我们经常见
Unless I do see you.
我们可以约会
We could, you know, see each other.
杰伊 我只是…
Jay, I just...
嘿 我知道你在经历很多事 我完全尊重你
Hey, I know you're going through a lot of stuff, and I totally respect that.
-我都没问过 -对此我真的很感激
-I haven't asked about it. -Which I really appreciate.
但我希望你知道 等你从那些事中走出来
But I just want you to know that I'm here for you whenever you come out...
我就在这里
of whatever you're in.
你人很好 杰伊
You're a sweet guy, Jay.
哎呀
Ouch.
根据我的经验 这话后面 往往还跟着一个“但是”
In my experience, that statement is usually followed by a "but."
“你人很好 杰伊 但我们就不能只当朋友吗 ”
"You're a sweet guy, Jay, but can't we just be friends?"
就像这样
Like that.
没有“但是” 只有“你人很好”
No "but," just "sweet."
那我接受了
I'll take it.
大卫 不得不说 这顿饭太好吃了
Well, I must say, David, that was a marvelous meal.
我真的很喜欢这道蘑菇炖饭
I really liked the mushroom risotto.
-这是大卫的招牌菜之一 -小菜一碟
-It's one of David's specialties. -Oh, it's nothing.
看到没 小菜一碟 他上烹饪学校净学了些小菜
You see? It's nothing. He went to culinary school for nothing.
当然了 我开玩笑的 很好吃
I'm joking, of course. It was very nice.
这玩笑很好笑
It's a good joke.
我们想跟你们商量一件事
Um... We have something that we wanna talk to you about.
-什么事 -关于婚礼
-Yes? -It's about the wedding.
我知道你们都想着在英格兰办婚礼…
I know you're all set on having the ceremony in England--
其实是威尔士
Wales, actually.
但我们想…
But we want to... um...
-怎么了 -我们想在这里办
- Yes? - We want to be married here.
在杰西的家乡
In Jess' hometown.
是吗
You do?
对 而且我们也不想搞得太隆重
Yes. And, also, we don't want a big wedding.
我们想办一个温馨的小型婚礼 只邀请朋友和家人
We want a small, intimate ceremony with family and friends.
可以
All right.
可以
All right?
可以
All right.
他们说可以
They said all right.
这是你的婚礼
It's your wedding.
如果你想在这里结婚 没关系
If you want to get married here, well, that's fine.
我和你母亲会祝福你们
Your mother and I give you our blessing.
好的 那…
Okay, well...
干杯
Well, cheers.
那就干杯了
Cheers to that.
好极了
Great.
这样真好
This is very nice.
对 很舒服
Yeah. Comfortable.
舒服
Comfortable?
拜托 米克 你认真的吗 你就只会这个词
Come on, Mick, really? That's as good as you got?
你懂我的意思 我们很熟 这样很好
Oh, you know what I mean. We know each other. It's nice.
所以你觉得对我无所不知
So you think you know all about me?
不是吗 我知道你最喜欢的电影
Don't I? I know your favorite film,
你最爱的冰激凌和最爱的披头士成员
your favorite ice cream, your favorite Beatle.
或许我变了
Hmm, maybe I've changed.
《卡萨布兰卡》、薄荷糖味和乔治
Casablanca, peppermint, and George.
你还记得
You remember.
我也得说说你的 欧布莱恩先生 让我想想
Well, that goes two ways, Mr. O'Brien. Let's see.
《十二金刚》、巧克力坚果和保罗
The Dirty Dozen, rocky road, and Paul.
完全正确 说得好
Touché. Well done.
-怎么了 米克 -是迪尔佛
-What is it, Mick? -Dilpher.
-不然我们走吧 -不用
-Do you wanna leave? -No.
我们先来的 而且吃得正开心
We got here first. We're having a good time.
-还有很多别的餐厅 -没关系
-Oh, there are a lot of places we can eat. -It's fine.
-抱歉 我不是有意对你发火 -没关系
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. -It's okay.
嘿 米克 梅根 我还在想会不会在哪里遇到你俩
Hey, Mick, Megan. I was wondering if I'd run into you somewhere.
-这不是遇到了吗 -你怎么在这里
-Well, you have. -What are you doing here?
-想着避开麻烦嘛 -但麻烦总是不期而至
-Just trying to get away from my troubles. -And they have a way of showing up.
这话说得很对 听着 米克 我们应该聊聊
Yeah, that's for sure. Look, Mick, we should talk.
-聊聊 -对 他们在准备告我们
-Talk? -Yeah, they're building a case against us.
没有什么“我们”
There is no us.
你在说什么 我们要一起渡过难关
What are you talking about? We're in this together.
-我们早就不是一起的了 -所以你现在要卸磨杀驴
-We're not in anything together. -So you just throw me under the bus now?
你做的那些事完全是个人行为 别把我拖下水
What you did, you did entirely on your own. Don't drag me down with you.
文件上可不是这么显示的 如果真上法庭 我不会那么说的
It's not what the records show. That's not how I'll testify if it comes to that.
-你还是走吧 -我哪也不去
-You ought to leave. -I ain't going anywhere.
米克
Mick.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
我的律师会联♥系♥你
You'll be hearing from my attorney.
-你是个好人 米克 -但把约会搞砸了
-You're a good man, Mick. -But a lousy date.
刚开始还不错
Hmm. Started out well.
你在担心迪尔佛
You're worried about Dilpher?
别担心 亲爱的 大家都知道你是诚实的人
Come on, honey. Everyone knows what an honest man you are.
但愿如此
I hope so.
嘿
Hey.
我知道是这样
I know so.
(布里奇)
敬布里欧布莱恩 国际知名剧作家
Ah, to Bree O'Brien, internationally acclaimed playwright.
敬康纳欧布莱恩 优秀的律师
And to Connor O'Brien, the distinguished attorney.
敬凯文欧布莱恩 勇敢的急救人员
And to Kevin O'Brien, a brave first responder.
你们不能在我还没到场就开始祝酒
Oh, you guys aren't starting the toasts without me.
敬艾比欧布莱恩 她在跟爸爸的合作中依然坚挺
And to Abby O'Brien, who is somehow surviving working with Dad.
对
Yes.
-干杯 -幸福快乐的欧布莱恩一家
-Cheers to that. -The O'Briens are on top of the world.
你确定来布里奇没问题吗
You sure you're okay being here at The Bridge?
没有 为什么要有问题
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
你迟早得跟我聊聊的
You're gonna have to talk to me eventually.
那就先等着吧
Eventually.
-布里 -什么事
-Bree. -Yeah?
你在英国待了两个月 或许都忘了 但这是冰啤酒
You may have forgotten after two months in England, but this is called cold beer.
-是冰凉的 -好了 英国也有冰啤酒
-It's cold. -Okay, they have cold beer in England.
他们会在冰冷的天气喝凉啤酒
They have cool beer, on cold days.
我得喝一杯 我再去点一轮
I need one. I'm gonna get another round.
在那家巨无霸律所工作是什么感觉
So, what's it like to work at that big-honking law firm?
他们让我做一个巨无霸的案子 超级吓人
Mm, well, they got me working on a big-honking case. It's intimidating.
-我昨晚激动到睡不着觉 -我懂你的感受
-So amped up last night, I couldn't sleep. -I know how you feel.
我第一次被派遣到坎大哈时 紧张得要命
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表